Fairing kit - 600RR.net
General Discussion General Honda CBR600RR Motorcycle Talk - please place mods, tech tips and off topic threads in the correct forums.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-10-2018, 02:01 PM Thread Starter
Training Wheel Hero

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Fairing kit

What's up everybody? I'm looking to replace all of the fairings on my 07 RR, where is the best place/price to order from. Looking to keep it simple as far as Color goes. I appreciate the feedback thank you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-11-2018, 08:46 PM
Knee Dragger

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
eBay.

I've ordered four fairing kits this year from China (never had a problem with any of the vendors and you're covered by eBay buyer protection). All of them arrived within 3 weeks. One in 8 working days and I'm in SC.

Plain white set can be had for under $200. Lots of cool color schemes for around $350. My most recent install can be seen in "She Turned Out Real Nice" thread. It's an 09 but I put 07-08 fairings on because I don't like "the diaper" on the 09-12s.

If you're looking for OEM then dealer is your only option. Full set is over $2k though.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-11-2018, 11:21 PM
Training Wheel Hero

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I ordered from Auctmart. Took about 4-5 weeks total. But I also had them custom painted. Not too bad on the fitment, paint and clear coat is mehh, clear coat is starting to yellow a bit in certain spots. Paint chips pretty easily if you're not careful. I bought some clear 3M vinyl and put it on all the edges, especially the spots I'd be taking on and off constantly. Quality of the actual plastics are great though. I only had 1 fitment issue and they are replacing it. Minimal drilling but I did have to widen some of the holes for the bolts and the flush mount flashers/mirrors.. You can check out my thread here - it's an 07' as well.

https://www.600rr.net/vb/69-07-13-rr...ml#post8011393
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page