Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

2008 cbr 600rr wiring diagram *American*

11K views 18 replies 4 participants last post by  mkhosbayr51 
#1 ·
Just after an American wiring diagram for 08 cbr600rr so I can see the difference between Australian diagram and American diagram this hiss removal is a nightmare I have American ecu in an Australian bike

#3 ·
Iv found out that the us ecu requires a secon power feed on the white ecu connector iv power that with 12v and even tried 9 v still no start the fuel pump didn't prim iv checked and bypassed the bas sensor with still no luck any idea as to what I could be missing

#19 ·
you're missing something completely obvious then. don't spend a dime on something that's probably a 30 second fix.

when you key on do the FI lamp and HESD lamps come on for a few seconds then go out?

here's the imov wire you need to have
you're missing something completely obvious then. don't spend a dime on something that's probably a 30 second fix.

when you key on do the FI lamp and HESD lamps come on for a few seconds then go out?

here's the imov wire you need to have
hi plz help me my 2009 aussie cbr600rr ecu is not working i am trying to fit american ecu i can't find diagram for 2009 cbr600rr what should i do same???

#13 ·
if the red black was dead nothing would come on. pretty sure the OP got past that

OP

start by checking the bank angle sensor fuse (fuse "b")

also check the FI fuse (fuse "g")

if the ECU isn't powering up it's either fuse b, fuse g, the kill switch, the bank angle sensor, or the engine stop relay. that's all there is in the circuit.

i know you said you checked the BAS, but did you verify 12v on the white/yellow? that's the wire that feeds the kill switch, bas, and ign coils. it starts on fuse "b"

#14 ·
I will test this after work and get back to you got a track day tomorrow morning so gunna be an early night lol.
i did put a multi meter on all fuses under seat fuse box they all have power going in and coming out i tested relays by swapping them around with one another and seemed to be working

#16 ·
Your not gunna believe this wibbly and meatybeaty the yellow white wire had a very temperamental connection at the fuse box i was testing that wire cause it didn't have 12v like you suggested at the BAS connector end so i went back to the fuse box put my test light on the back of the connector all of a sudden the relays clicked fuel pump primed so i hit the starter and i fired staight up iv never heard this thing run and its beautiful cant thank you guys enough beers on me boys yous are ledgends smile ear to ear

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.