Bluegrass Updates? - 600RR.net
Trackdays Privateers and Professionals
Sponsored by: MOTO-D Racing

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-15-2009, 04:55 PM Thread Starter
Knee Dragger

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Bluegrass Updates?

Their website's last update is from May 6th. Looks like they are still chugging along. Anyone know if they will be ready by August? STT is there the 15th - 16th.

Have any of our Kentucky/Ohio members taken a trip to check it out?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-15-2009, 04:59 PM
Training Wheel Hero

whats the web address?

2007 CBR 600 RR
Two Bros exhaust
R&R fender eliminator kit
Lockhart Phillips flush mount signals

Canada is like your attic. You often forget its up there, but every once in a while when you stick your head up there you'll find some cool stuff!
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-15-2009, 05:00 PM Thread Starter
Knee Dragger

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-15-2009, 05:14 PM
Training Wheel Hero

wow, I'm excited and disappointed at the same time. Excited because this track is going to be 20 minutes from my backyard! Disappointed because I knew nothing about it until just now. There has been no news coverage or anything about this track or its development. These guys need to get on the PR people and start promoting the hell outta this. I'll dig a bit deeper and see if i can find out some more info so that we can have more regular updates.

2007 CBR 600 RR
Two Bros exhaust
R&R fender eliminator kit
Lockhart Phillips flush mount signals

Canada is like your attic. You often forget its up there, but every once in a while when you stick your head up there you'll find some cool stuff!
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-15-2009, 05:39 PM Thread Starter
Knee Dragger

Excellent - thanks for checking. Hopefully they are not having funding issues or anything serious. I can't wait to try this track out.

Last edited by olmy; 06-15-2009 at 05:42 PM.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-21-2009, 11:27 PM
Knee Dragger

Bluegrass

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollywoodknight View Post
wow, I'm excited and disappointed at the same time. Excited because this track is going to be 20 minutes from my backyard! Disappointed because I knew nothing about it until just now. There has been no news coverage or anything about this track or its development. These guys need to get on the PR people and start promoting the hell outta this. I'll dig a bit deeper and see if i can find out some more info so that we can have more regular updates.
There has been a large group of people volunteering at the track for a while now. We receive 20 bluegrass bucks per hour worked; 10 hrs gets you a free trackday.

I haven't been for 2 weeks now, but my opinion is the track won't be ready in august as there's still a lot of work to be done, but it could possibly be at least ready to run on. We were also getting slow laps on track, but that's over for now. I can give you guys email that organizes workdays too.

Curious, do you hit the 10/22 rides we do Sundays in not? If you've ridden with any of the groups you'd surely had heard about this.

FYI - we meet every Sunday at shell off AA highway in wilder, 11am.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-21-2009, 11:49 PM
AMA Supersport Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeZ05rr View Post
There has been a large group of people volunteering at the track for a while now. We receive 20 bluegrass bucks per hour worked; 10 hrs gets you a free trackday.

I haven't been for 2 weeks now, but my opinion is the track won't be ready in august as there's still a lot of work to be done, but it could possibly be at least ready to run on. We were also getting slow laps on track, but that's over for now. I can give you guys email that organizes workdays too.

Curious, do you hit the 10/22 rides we do Sundays in not? If you've ridden with any of the groups you'd surely had heard about this.

FYI - we meet every Sunday at shell off AA highway in wilder, 11am.
10 is under construction...thank god but the new black top is slick as all hell! also i never saw you guys at the shell its always been are starting point but normally an hour earlier though so ill see if i can run with you guys... i may have a broken wrist so i might not make it next week
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-21-2009, 11:51 PM
AMA Supersport Racer

also no paving for the final layer yet said its a problem with it raining to much i dont see it getting done this year to be honest with you maybe by october !
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page