Sponsored by: MOTO-D Racing

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-09-2009, 07:43 AM Thread Starter
TTD
Official Sponsor

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
NH / NJ Trackday Stuff

Hey all,

Haven't been posting much ... been busy getting ready for our upcoming 4 trackdays! :icon_lol:

We run trackdays in New Hampshire and New Jersey right now, and plan to be adding another track in NY.

In case you missed it, we have a FREE program available that gets you on the track! All the details about that are in this thread:
https://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=143090

Also, if you already know you love trackdays, we have some discounts available for board members. If it's your first time riding with us, you get $25 off any trackday. Returning customers can let me know they are 600rr.net members and I'll set you up to receive other discounts too!

Finally, I want to stress that we are beginner friendly. Many of our longtime riders started with us when they were new to riding... and now they are at the front of the Advanced group (and many have gone on to racing).

The main difference between our days and most other org's is that we have passing rules in place for all groups. Mainly that passing needs to be on the outside.

So if you can't handle waiting 2 seconds to make a pass, then please don't sign up.

But if you like the fact that there is virtually ZERO chance of anyone taking you out on the track, and prefer a more relaxed trackday environment, then please check us out.

Our full schedule is on the center of our homepage. Click on my banner signature to go there. (Please note that our July 20th date is SOLD OUT, and our July 21st date only has a few openings at this moment)

Thanks, and if you have any urgent questions, best bet is to email me from my website for fastest response.

Take care, and ride safe out there!

Tony
Trackdays in New England
www.TonysTrackDays.com

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-16-2009, 08:39 PM
Pocketbike Racer

Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Tony runs a first class operation guys! You won't be disappointed and if it is your first one.....Look in your wallet, see that money in there?

Yea...Kiss it good buy cuz you will be an addict after that day and you will no longer have the option of $$ in there...LOL....ask how I know!:all_cohol
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-16-2009, 09:53 PM
Pocketbike Racer

I'll be there this Monday. Just mounted up my Diablo Supercorsas!
Can't wait.

akboy777
2005 CBR 600RR Black with Tribal

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-18-2009, 11:37 AM Thread Starter
TTD
Official Sponsor

I've been using the Dragon Supercorsas and just tried the Diablo Supercorsa's this past week.

So far, they're feeling pretty good.

However, for the extra $130 or so per set, I'm not sure they are worth it for anyone not racing.

We'll see if I get more life out of these or not. If I can get another day or two, then it might make financial sense.

Tony
Trackdays in New England
www.TonysTrackDays.com

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page