Tony's Track Days - Razee Motorcycle Center 6/21/11 - Great Time - 600RR.net
Trackdays Privateers and Professionals
Sponsored by: MOTO-D Racing

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-22-2011, 12:13 PM Thread Starter
AMA Supersport Racer
 
backinthesaddleagain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 546
Images: 1
Thanks: 6
Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Tony's Track Days - Razee Motorcycle Center 6/21/11 - Great Time

Did my first track day yesterday and it was a blast. It was a Tony's Track Day up in New Hampshire. Very well organized, on time, great on track and classroom instruction. Razee Motorcycle Center did a terrific job organizing about 30 of us including garage, transportation, getting bikes through tech, suspension changes, etc. Thanks again to John, Brian, and Gordon from Razees, and the crew at Tony's.
backinthesaddleagain is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-22-2011, 02:35 PM
Knee Dragger
 
netputty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 103
Thanks: 3
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by backinthesaddleagain View Post
Did my first track day yesterday and it was a blast. It was a Tony's Track Day up in New Hampshire. Very well organized, on time, great on track and classroom instruction. Razee Motorcycle Center did a terrific job organizing about 30 of us including garage, transportation, getting bikes through tech, suspension changes, etc. Thanks again to John, Brian, and Gordon from Razees, and the crew at Tony's.
Agreed. I had a good time as well.

CCS North East Expert #623 - 2007 CBR 600RR
netputty is offline  
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-23-2011, 08:34 AM
TTD
Official Sponsor
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 251
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Glad you guys had a good time!

The two days couldn't have gone better, even though some rain moved in at the end of day two.

I hope to see the Razee crew back later this year... we still have a ton of trackdays left.

Tony
Trackdays in New England
www.TonysTrackDays.com

TTD is offline  
 
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-25-2011, 08:52 PM Thread Starter
AMA Supersport Racer
 
backinthesaddleagain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 546
Images: 1
Thanks: 6
Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Just gave a verbal for the Oct 17 TTD/Razees. Looking forward to it.
backinthesaddleagain is offline  
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-26-2011, 08:21 AM
TTD
Official Sponsor
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 251
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by backinthesaddleagain View Post
Just gave a verbal for the Oct 17 TTD/Razees. Looking forward to it.
Awesome!

Don't forget we'll be there on Oct 17 and 18... consider making it a 2-day to wrap up the season.

And we have about 10 other dates prior to October 17th if you don't want to wait that long.

Tony
Trackdays in New England
www.TonysTrackDays.com

TTD is offline  
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-26-2011, 07:29 PM Thread Starter
AMA Supersport Racer
 
backinthesaddleagain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 546
Images: 1
Thanks: 6
Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TTD View Post
Awesome!

Don't forget we'll be there on Oct 17 and 18... consider making it a 2-day to wrap up the season.

And we have about 10 other dates prior to October 17th if you don't want to wait that long.
Oh yeah I saw the schedule for 2011, and am trying hard to not be hooked, LOL. Now if I tap into the kids college fund...
backinthesaddleagain is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome