190/55 Rear Tire - 600RR.net
Trackdays Privateers and Professionals
Sponsored by: MOTO-D Racing

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-19-2011, 10:43 AM Thread Starter
Training Wheel Hero
 
ridethebigone's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 72
Images: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
190/55 Rear Tire

Want to purchase a set of Dunlop GP-A tires and the rear is only available in a 190/55. Will that fit on the 600 rim and within the swingarm? Just want to make sure before I drop a bunch of $ on tires. Thanks.
ridethebigone is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-19-2011, 10:55 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Whore
 
GRida600's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Your Mom's House Duh!!!
Posts: 4,993
Thanks: 121
Thanked 298 Times in 226 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Yes


10 char

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Rizzo- View Post
TD = track day. Jesus I'm stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullast View Post
cbr604, you're a douche. NOBODY said anything offensive or disrespectful and you come off with blatent ignorance. Don't kill yourself on your bike. Spare the machine. Its obvious you're a wanna be E-Thug. Your mother should have swallowed you.
GRida600 is offline  
post #3 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-19-2011, 11:12 AM
Moto GP Racer
 
Bullast's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: 42.5833 N, 114.4667 W
Posts: 2,814
Images: 19
Thanks: 17
Thanked 225 Times in 179 Posts
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Search

4 char

Tasha
Phatty
Super Sic

FOR SALE

05/06 OEM Body Parts (Red/Black) Price Drophttps://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=468281
Track Day/ Race Gearhttps://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=470449
Leupold 1" Unimounthttps://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.p...66#post6155866
Bullast is offline  
 
post #4 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-19-2011, 11:17 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Whore
 
GRida600's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Your Mom's House Duh!!!
Posts: 4,993
Thanks: 121
Thanked 298 Times in 226 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
^this

5 char

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Rizzo- View Post
TD = track day. Jesus I'm stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullast View Post
cbr604, you're a douche. NOBODY said anything offensive or disrespectful and you come off with blatent ignorance. Don't kill yourself on your bike. Spare the machine. Its obvious you're a wanna be E-Thug. Your mother should have swallowed you.
GRida600 is offline  
post #5 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-19-2011, 11:19 AM
AMA Supersport Racer
 
Boostises's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
Posts: 673
Thanks: 11
Thanked 43 Times in 41 Posts
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
You could always get a different tire of similar/better quality with the size meant for your bike.

Eric

It's so damn hot... Milk was a bad choice!

2006 CBR600RR

Boostises is offline  
post #6 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-19-2011, 11:24 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Whore
 
GRida600's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Your Mom's House Duh!!!
Posts: 4,993
Thanks: 121
Thanked 298 Times in 226 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Rizzo- View Post
TD = track day. Jesus I'm stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullast View Post
cbr604, you're a douche. NOBODY said anything offensive or disrespectful and you come off with blatent ignorance. Don't kill yourself on your bike. Spare the machine. Its obvious you're a wanna be E-Thug. Your mother should have swallowed you.
GRida600 is offline  
post #7 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-19-2011, 11:28 AM
Moto GP Racer
 
03cbr-rider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Upstate, NY
Posts: 5,702
Thanks: 213
Thanked 605 Times in 479 Posts
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
It should fit without any problems. Most 190's should all fit on 5.5" rims like on our 600rr's, and 6.00" like on most 1000's.
03cbr-rider is offline  
post #8 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-19-2011, 01:02 PM Thread Starter
Training Wheel Hero
 
ridethebigone's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 72
Images: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Thanks for the info. FYI the search on this site blows, that's why there's so many of the same threads.
ridethebigone is offline  
post #9 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-19-2011, 01:15 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Whore
 
GRida600's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Your Mom's House Duh!!!
Posts: 4,993
Thanks: 121
Thanked 298 Times in 226 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
https://www.600rr.net/vb/gtsearch.php...523post3238919

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Rizzo- View Post
TD = track day. Jesus I'm stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullast View Post
cbr604, you're a douche. NOBODY said anything offensive or disrespectful and you come off with blatent ignorance. Don't kill yourself on your bike. Spare the machine. Its obvious you're a wanna be E-Thug. Your mother should have swallowed you.
GRida600 is offline  
post #10 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-19-2011, 08:16 PM
World Superbike Racer
 
CNI Dawg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,713
Thanks: 5
Thanked 28 Times in 25 Posts
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ridethebigone View Post
Want to purchase a set of Dunlop GP-A tires and the rear is only available in a 190/55. Will that fit on the 600 rim and within the swingarm? Just want to make sure before I drop a bunch of $ on tires. Thanks.
Hope you have a height adjustable shock & a good suspension man to set it up to run a 190/55 rear
Front is gonna push w/o a proper suspension setup change

63 and still having FUN !!
#737 BK Racing - CMRA
Sponsors- Dallas Honda, Impact Safety Armor


"The road to Hell is really grippy with loads of run off & some wicked lefthanders"
CNI Dawg is offline  
post #11 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-20-2011, 04:26 PM
Knee Dragger
 
SpeedyTide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Jacksonville, FL.
Posts: 225
Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Yes, in most cases.

Surprised no one has brought up gearing. If you're running "stunta" gearing it likely won't work, because the bigger the rear sprocket, the shorter the wheelbase (using a standard length chain).

+1-3 teeth out back.... you should be okay.

Jeff
JenningsGP Control Rider
'03 CBR600RR
CCS & WERA Novice #441
JGP Personal Bests:
11/8/09 ... 1:20.66 - Counter Clockwise
9/26/09 ... 1:25.18 - Clockwise
SpeedyTide is offline  
post #12 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-20-2011, 04:29 PM
Knee Dragger
 
SpeedyTide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Jacksonville, FL.
Posts: 225
Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CNI Dawg View Post
Hope you have a height adjustable shock & a good suspension man to set it up to run a 190/55 rear
Front is gonna push w/o a proper suspension setup change
Very likely depending on just what suspension he has, and how it's set up.

It could improve the turn in, as it did on my '03 600RR w/stock suspension a few years back.

Jeff
JenningsGP Control Rider
'03 CBR600RR
CCS & WERA Novice #441
JGP Personal Bests:
11/8/09 ... 1:20.66 - Counter Clockwise
9/26/09 ... 1:25.18 - Clockwise
SpeedyTide is offline  
post #13 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-21-2011, 12:47 AM
Moto GP Racer
 
SLAPS808's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: San Diego County, SoCal
Posts: 28,565
Thanks: 179
Thanked 365 Times in 284 Posts
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ridethebigone View Post
Want to purchase a set of Dunlop GP-A tires and the rear is only available in a 190/55. Will that fit on the 600 rim and within the swingarm? Just want to make sure before I drop a bunch of $ on tires. Thanks.
short answer...

yes, it will fit a 5.5 wheel. and yes, it will clear the swingarm and rear wheel fender with or without a tire warmer.
http://dunlopracing.com/tires-products/d209gpa/
http://dunlopracing.com/tires-products/d211gpa/
http://dunlopracing.com/tires-products/d211gp/






Quote:
Originally Posted by struckbylitenin View Post
I wanna learn from the master king dingaling
SLAPS808 is offline  
post #14 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-21-2011, 12:50 AM
AMA Supersport Racer
 
NMBR1SPT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Orlando FL
Posts: 615
Thanks: 9
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I have 211 ntec's on my 600rr 190/55

IF YOU HAVE TO LOOK BACK YOUR NOT GOING FAST ENOUGH! SECOND IS JUST THE FIRST LOSER!

You must be Fast...Cause I was haulin azz when I passed you!

NMBR1SPT is offline  
post #15 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-21-2011, 12:57 AM
Moto GP Racer
 
SLAPS808's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: San Diego County, SoCal
Posts: 28,565
Thanks: 179
Thanked 365 Times in 284 Posts
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
^^^
yup, forgot to mention...
i also run with dunlop 209 190/55's on my 600RR.






Quote:
Originally Posted by struckbylitenin View Post
I wanna learn from the master king dingaling
SLAPS808 is offline  
post #16 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-21-2011, 01:03 AM
AMA Supersport Racer
 
NMBR1SPT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Orlando FL
Posts: 615
Thanks: 9
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLAPS808 View Post
^^^
yup, forgot to mention...
i also run with dunlop 209 190/55's on my 600RR.
hey slaps how do you like the 209's

IF YOU HAVE TO LOOK BACK YOUR NOT GOING FAST ENOUGH! SECOND IS JUST THE FIRST LOSER!

You must be Fast...Cause I was haulin azz when I passed you!

NMBR1SPT is offline  
post #17 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-21-2011, 01:05 AM
Moto GP Racer
 
SLAPS808's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: San Diego County, SoCal
Posts: 28,565
Thanks: 179
Thanked 365 Times in 284 Posts
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by NMBR1SPT View Post
hey slaps how do you like the 209's
i love em bro. wish they never discontinued them. from what ive gathered, 211 gpa's are a step above the 209 gpa's.

how about you with the 211's, you like em? are they ntecs or gpa's?






Quote:
Originally Posted by struckbylitenin View Post
I wanna learn from the master king dingaling
SLAPS808 is offline  
post #18 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-21-2011, 01:53 AM
AMA Supersport Racer
 
NMBR1SPT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Orlando FL
Posts: 615
Thanks: 9
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLAPS808 View Post
i love em bro. wish they never discontinued them. from what ive gathered, 211 gpa's are a step above the 209 gpa's.

how about you with the 211's, you like em? are they ntecs or gpa's?
I was gonna use a 209 up front and 211 in the back, but I picked up a couple sets of 211 NTEC's instead

IF YOU HAVE TO LOOK BACK YOUR NOT GOING FAST ENOUGH! SECOND IS JUST THE FIRST LOSER!

You must be Fast...Cause I was haulin azz when I passed you!

NMBR1SPT is offline  
post #19 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-24-2011, 10:10 PM
Moto GP Racer
 
SLAPS808's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: San Diego County, SoCal
Posts: 28,565
Thanks: 179
Thanked 365 Times in 284 Posts
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by NMBR1SPT View Post
I was gonna use a 209 up front and 211 in the back, but I picked up a couple sets of 211 NTEC's instead
if ya dont mind me asking...
where are you gettin your ntecs from?
pm me if you wanna keep it private.






Quote:
Originally Posted by struckbylitenin View Post
I wanna learn from the master king dingaling
SLAPS808 is offline  
post #20 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-24-2011, 11:02 PM
World Superbike Racer
 
CNI Dawg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,713
Thanks: 5
Thanked 28 Times in 25 Posts
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLAPS808 View Post
if ya dont mind me asking...
where are you gettin your ntecs from?
pm me if you wanna keep it private.
Me too...and what are you paying for them ?

63 and still having FUN !!
#737 BK Racing - CMRA
Sponsors- Dallas Honda, Impact Safety Armor


"The road to Hell is really grippy with loads of run off & some wicked lefthanders"
CNI Dawg is offline  
post #21 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-26-2011, 01:57 PM
Knee Dragger
 
SpeedyTide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Jacksonville, FL.
Posts: 225
Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
D211 Ntecs.... the BEST D'lop tires.... PERIOD!!

Only negative.... is that they cost much more than the GPA's.

Jeff
JenningsGP Control Rider
'03 CBR600RR
CCS & WERA Novice #441
JGP Personal Bests:
11/8/09 ... 1:20.66 - Counter Clockwise
9/26/09 ... 1:25.18 - Clockwise
SpeedyTide is offline  
post #22 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-26-2011, 10:31 PM
Pocketbike Racer
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 260
Images: 1
Thanks: 1
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
gp-a fronts suck balls.. i wouldnt put them on my bicycle. .ihave backed to back them agaisnt the ntecs.. and the gpas are junk
throttle response is offline  
post #23 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-27-2011, 12:42 AM
Moto GP Racer
 
SLAPS808's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: San Diego County, SoCal
Posts: 28,565
Thanks: 179
Thanked 365 Times in 284 Posts
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by throttle response View Post
gp-a fronts suck balls.. i wouldnt put them on my bicycle. .ihave backed to back them agaisnt the ntecs.. and the gpas are junk
curious...

what did you not like about them?...thoughts and experiences??






Quote:
Originally Posted by struckbylitenin View Post
I wanna learn from the master king dingaling
SLAPS808 is offline  
post #24 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-27-2011, 01:51 PM
Pocketbike Racer
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 260
Images: 1
Thanks: 1
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
slaps,

i put a brand new set of gpas on at barber the first wera race this year.. at 90% riding the front would constantly slide out from under me.. i was seriously proping the bike up with my knee to keep it from lowsiding. my laps times were horrible. i came in, thinking well its either suspension or tire, so i took 1/4 round of preload out, and took that tire and wheel off, and simply bolted on a ntec.

Right off the bat, at the same 90 percent, hitting the same marks, and everything i was 4 seconds faster.. the bike simply would stick. it would do what i needed it to do.

now fast forward to tally.

i wanted to see if it was the suspension or the tire. i bolted my gpa tire and wheel back on the bike. went out (my best time was a 1:05 on power ones at this time from the year before), went out and run 1:08s and had the same excat sliding feeling. The bike would litterly fall down and want to low side in almost any corner where good throttle could be applied. I tried it, for a complete practice session instead of the 6 laps like at barber. Every lap in the same 4 turns, it would just wash out on me. Came in after that practice, bolted on my ntec wheel and tire, and same lines, same pace, and not a single bit of movement. You can feel the ntec under the bike.. i ran 1:03s in that practice session

the gpa fronts are just so unpredictable, its hard to race in comfort.. the sliding out/ no grip feeling is just horrible.

the ntec front gives you that complete convidence that you need. the grip is out of this world, and they last forever. i have 10 races and practices on this ntec front and its still in great shape.

the gpa REAR is fine with me however. I do run the gpa rear simply because of cost. it dont really give any sliding indication and when it does, you can control it. yes its about 1second slower than the ntec rear, but until i need that second, ill stick with the gpa rear.


t
throttle response is offline  
post #25 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-27-2011, 02:00 PM
Knee Dragger
 
johnnymac1981's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Columbus, GA (Fort Benning)
Posts: 187
Images: 1
Thanks: 21
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Get the Q2's...IMO the best tire around

"Nobody Is Holding You Back But You...Everyone Else Is Merely Watching"
johnnymac1981 is offline  
post #26 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-27-2011, 04:52 PM
Pocketbike Racer
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 260
Images: 1
Thanks: 1
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
obviously you have never been on the r10 or the ntecs
throttle response is offline  
post #27 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-28-2011, 03:20 AM
Moto GP Racer
 
SLAPS808's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: San Diego County, SoCal
Posts: 28,565
Thanks: 179
Thanked 365 Times in 284 Posts
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by throttle response View Post
slaps,

i put a brand new set of gpas on at barber the first wera race this year.. at 90% riding the front would constantly slide out from under me.. i was seriously proping the bike up with my knee to keep it from lowsiding. my laps times were horrible. i came in, thinking well its either suspension or tire, so i took 1/4 round of preload out, and took that tire and wheel off, and simply bolted on a ntec.

Right off the bat, at the same 90 percent, hitting the same marks, and everything i was 4 seconds faster.. the bike simply would stick. it would do what i needed it to do.

now fast forward to tally.

i wanted to see if it was the suspension or the tire. i bolted my gpa tire and wheel back on the bike. went out (my best time was a 1:05 on power ones at this time from the year before), went out and run 1:08s and had the same excat sliding feeling. The bike would litterly fall down and want to low side in almost any corner where good throttle could be applied. I tried it, for a complete practice session instead of the 6 laps like at barber. Every lap in the same 4 turns, it would just wash out on me. Came in after that practice, bolted on my ntec wheel and tire, and same lines, same pace, and not a single bit of movement. You can feel the ntec under the bike.. i ran 1:03s in that practice session

the gpa fronts are just so unpredictable, its hard to race in comfort.. the sliding out/ no grip feeling is just horrible.

the ntec front gives you that complete convidence that you need. the grip is out of this world, and they last forever. i have 10 races and practices on this ntec front and its still in great shape.

the gpa REAR is fine with me however. I do run the gpa rear simply because of cost. it dont really give any sliding indication and when it does, you can control it. yes its about 1second slower than the ntec rear, but until i need that second, ill stick with the gpa rear.


t
t,

thanks for the explanation bro. very much appreciated!
your info is very interesting. i was sketchy about the front on the last 2 trackdays i had. on the last trackday in august, i lowsided with no warning whatsoever. which boggled my mind. after i fixed my bike, i got back out there. i was determined to find out what the hell happened. and i did. what you described was what i felt after gettin back out there. front was slipping here and there at different lean angles/speed and corners. the rear however was a solid feeling. but i hate blaming tires or the bike. i say it was more of my fault due to negligence...i knew when i rode before the lowside, that those tires were on there 6th trackday of use. i gambled and had my get off.

everyone is different with tires. but i can for the most part agree with you. when i ran the first 3 trackdays, they felt solid, but i was running a slow to med pace (b group). so i wouldnt have felt what i felt during that time. a little history on the tire life for those reading...

i ran the tires for 3 consecutive trackdays (about 2-3 wks inbetween each td) with tire warmers. stopped riding about a month before being deployed for 7mo's in afghan. bike was stored for 8mo's, inside my dads house on fr/rr stands the whole time throughout fall/winter and beginning of spring. then i ran 3 trackdays a month after coming back home (july td's slow/med pace again and aug td decided to step it up a notch) using warmers. 3rd td lowsiding. so i say (IMHO) these tires are good for about 2-4 td's or less consectutively, depending on what track, pace and temp.

i have a jason pridmore school coming up in 2wks and possibly 2 more td's few weeks after. i have a new set of 209 gpa med fr/med hard rr. ill have the bikes suspension set up again at the track and have instructors follow and critique me. ill explain the situation to all of them and work from there to see if its me, bike/equipment or both. i do love how the bike rides with the profile and turn in from these tires. but grip and tire life on the other hand is a whole other topic. so ill just make the best use/experiment with the few new sets i have left before tryin out the ntecs or anything else.

again, thanks for your input. my thoughts about my tires make more sense now.






Quote:
Originally Posted by struckbylitenin View Post
I wanna learn from the master king dingaling

Last edited by SLAPS808; 09-28-2011 at 03:30 AM.
SLAPS808 is offline  
post #28 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-28-2011, 09:49 PM
Pocketbike Racer
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 260
Images: 1
Thanks: 1
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
slaps, i have a ntec, with 3 track days on it, (i get 10-14 RACES out of the ntec fronts plus 2 track days), you should buy from me, (ill make you and you only a deal, because i want you to try it), and you do a back to back with the tires.. you will **** at the difference.

i have it for a spare.. so no im not looking to try it, im looking to show slaps the difference. and because he is military :)
throttle response is offline  
post #29 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-28-2011, 09:50 PM
Moto GP Racer
 
SLAPS808's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: San Diego County, SoCal
Posts: 28,565
Thanks: 179
Thanked 365 Times in 284 Posts
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
so since the other guy didnt wanna share his info...

can i ask where you peeps get your dunlop ntecs from? or should i just start a new thread??

thanks.






Quote:
Originally Posted by struckbylitenin View Post
I wanna learn from the master king dingaling
SLAPS808 is offline  
post #30 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-28-2011, 09:53 PM
Moto GP Racer
 
SLAPS808's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: San Diego County, SoCal
Posts: 28,565
Thanks: 179
Thanked 365 Times in 284 Posts
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by throttle response View Post
slaps, i have a ntec, with 3 track days on it, (i get 10-14 RACES out of the ntec fronts plus 2 track days), you should buy from me, (ill make you and you only a deal, because i want you to try it), and you do a back to back with the tires.. you will **** at the difference.

i have it for a spare.. so no im not looking to try it, im looking to show slaps the difference. and because he is military :)
oh snap, i just posted and then seen this ^^^^

hahaha, t...i love you mang! (no homo) lol.

sure man, ill buy from you. i am curious to try and feel the difference.
save em for me. ill let you know when im ready bro. gotta save some pennies to buy them from you.






Quote:
Originally Posted by struckbylitenin View Post
I wanna learn from the master king dingaling

Last edited by SLAPS808; 10-09-2011 at 08:21 PM.
SLAPS808 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome