Signed up for 2 day camp at CSS - 600RR.net
Trackdays Privateers and Professionals
Sponsored by: MOTO-D Racing

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-12-2015, 01:51 AM Thread Starter
Knee Dragger

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Signed up for 2 day camp at CSS

Hey guys so I just signed up for the 2 day course at California Superbike School. I'm a novice rider and have never been to the track before. I just ride the twisties on weekends, and that's about all the experience that I have. I've been riding street bikes for a year now. Anyways, I'm pretty excited to try to get this opportunity to learn how to RIDE my bike. The camp is scheduled to be on the 11 - 12 of November next month and also located at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. Nothing is officially confirmed yet as far as trying to get a week off work to be in Vegas, but hey at least I registered!

Has anyone taken any CSS courses? I've heard nothing but positive outcomes from them. I'm actually really excited about this guys.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-12-2015, 03:06 AM
Knee Dragger

2 day camps are with rentals only? $2450?!?!? SHEESH thats expensive.
post #3 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-12-2015, 04:56 AM Thread Starter
Knee Dragger

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdotv23 View Post
At least the rentals are S1000RRs.

post #4 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-12-2015, 07:51 AM
World Superbike Racer

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Think about it like this:

I could take that $2,500 and go to Vegas for the weekend and end up with a headache, a limp **** and a weekend I really can't remember. But everyone tells me I had fun.

Or I can go to something that's a once-in-a-lifetime event, be taught by world class racers, ride a bike on a racetrack for two days most will probably never be able to afford and be able learn my hobby to the point I'll be a better, faster, safer and have more fun rider that's less stressed and better able to deal with day to day situations that learned skills I'll use the rest of my life.

Sounds like a no brainier to me :)

- '17 Ducati Supersport S
- '13 Kymco Super 8 150
- '11 Triumph Sprint GT
- '10 Yamaha WR250R
- Past rides: too many to list
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miweber929 For This Useful Post:
Fanatic (10-12-2015), ink38 (11-15-2015)
post #5 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-12-2015, 02:28 PM
Knee Dragger

^^^^ Totally agree.
$2,500 in a good school has way more value than the same money in performance mods.
post #6 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-12-2015, 03:51 PM Thread Starter
Knee Dragger

post #7 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-12-2015, 04:22 PM
Knee Dragger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miweber929 View Post
Think about it like this:

I could take that $2,500 and go to Vegas for the weekend and end up with a headache, a limp **** and a weekend I really can't remember. But everyone tells me I had fun.

Or I can go to something that's a once-in-a-lifetime event, be taught by world class racers, ride a bike on a racetrack for two days most will probably never be able to afford and be able learn my hobby to the point I'll be a better, faster, safer and have more fun rider that's less stressed and better able to deal with day to day situations that learned skills I'll use the rest of my life.

Sounds like a no brainier to me :)
oh no I totally agree. Although I would rather learn on my own bike rather than a rented bike even if its a S1000RR. Would be nice to get a feel of my own ya know?
post #8 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-12-2015, 09:21 PM
World Superbike Racer

Garage
Quote:
oh no I totally agree. Although I would rather learn on my own bike rather than a rented bike even if its a S1000RR. Would be nice to get a feel of my own ya know?
Agreed but it passes over to any bike. If you wreck at least its not your bike lol

2007 Cbr600rr Black

[SIZE=1]Tripage IT and Plate Bracket, TST Turn Signals, GB Case Covers, Captive Rear Spacers, Driven 520 -1 +2 steel sprocket kit, Spiegler Steel Brake Lines, Front Fork Revalve, Stomp Grips, Speedodrd, Dunlop Q3's, HRC Rear Brake Res, Woocraft Frame sliders, Shorty levers, 90 Degree Valve Stems, EK 520 Black/Gold Chain, Tekarbon Chain Guard, Engine Swap, Brembo RCS, Evotech Front Brake Res, SBS Sintered Race pads, Healtech Quick Shifter, Vortex Rearsets, and Trackdays!
The Following User Says Thank You to mran556 For This Useful Post:
kdotv23 (10-13-2015)
post #9 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-12-2015, 10:05 PM
Qap
Knee Dragger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaghetti View Post
^^^^ Totally agree.
$2,500 in a good school has way more value than the same money in performance mods.
Forget performance mods, thats more than my bike is worth!

post #10 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-12-2015, 10:12 PM
AMA Supersport Racer

I for one would love to ride one of those BMWs! Everyone raves about how they deliver power and I would to get to test it out in the right conditions aka the track + learn how to be faster on the track. I might aim for next year as a gift to myself...I deserve it haha.
post #11 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-12-2015, 10:16 PM
AMA Supersport Racer

Garage
$2,500 is a lot of money but that's not my main concern. My question is how much can a mind absorb in only 2 days?

When I signed up for my very first HPDE several years back (with a car) which was two days as well - that first weekend was the first of MANY track events, and it was more of a shock and overwhelming to my mind more than anything else. It only made a difference and lasting impact when I became consistent and attended on a regular basis to continue to develop my knowledge and skills.

With this said, if I had the means, I'd shell out the moolah to attend this type of event as well.

Please update us on how it all went about afterwards?

2014 Chevrolet Express 2500
2015 Honda Rebel
2016 Toyota Prius C
2016 Lexus GX 460
2017 Honda CBR600RR
post #12 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-12-2015, 11:27 PM Thread Starter
Knee Dragger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanatic View Post
$2,500 is a lot of money but that's not my main concern. My question is how much can a mind absorb in only 2 days?

When I signed up for my very first HPDE several years back (with a car) which was two days as well - that first weekend was the first of MANY track events, and it was more of a shock and overwhelming to my mind more than anything else. It only made a difference and lasting impact when I became consistent and attended on a regular basis to continue to develop my knowledge and skills.

With this said, if I had the means, I'd shell out the moolah to attend this type of event as well.

Please update us on how it all went about afterwards?
Yup I will definitely update you guys! I'll write a detailed description on the whole thing for the guys that want/plan to take this course in the future.
The Following User Says Thank You to ch33zecake For This Useful Post:
Fanatic (10-13-2015)
post #13 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-13-2015, 08:07 AM
AMA Supersport Racer

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Subbing - I plan to do their school at VIR next year.
post #14 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-15-2015, 12:21 AM Thread Starter
Knee Dragger

Quick Update:

I had to change the camp dates from November 11 - 12 to November 14 - 15 instead. I couldn't take those days off from work so I'll be going on the weekend instead. I just received my confirmation email and liability forms. I have yet to fill them out and mail them back to the school.
post #15 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-16-2015, 06:40 PM
Training Wheel Hero

I've done CSS level 1 and 2 here in Sydney. They all preach from the same knowledge base (Twist of the Wrist by Keith Code) so I assume they'd be quite similar in the structure of the school.
Level 1 starts off with the first rule from the book which is throttle control then goes on to turn points, quick steer (getting the bike to the desired lean angle as fast as possible), rider input (loose on the bars) and two step vision (which is sighting the turn point, then sighting the apex before you hit the turn point). Each drill is done per 15/20min track session.
Level 2 then goes to reference points (assigning meaning to certain points of the track as a que for you to start braking, or start turning in etc), line changing, three step vision (like two step but sighting the exit before you hit the apex), wide vision (keeping your survival instincts at bay) and pick up (picking the bike up to decrease lean angle while rolling on the throttle).
It is quite a lot to take in in one/two days so it helps to get yourself a head start already and start reading Twist of the Wrist II.
I'm kind of the type of person who takes knowledge quickly but also can easily forget. So to get maximum benefit from it you really need to practice and keep everything you learn in mind for all the next rides/track days that you subsequently do! I am very much guilty of throwing everything I learn out the window sometimes when I ride cause I enter my own zone of personal thought - and all the bad habits of chopping the throttle and not looking where I need to be looking occurs - I need constant reminders to apply the proper techniques!
The knowledge and confidence attained from a CSS course is priceless. It helped my riding ten fold. Couldn't recommend it more!!!

Follow my Instagram tezzasaurusrex
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tezwa For This Useful Post:
ch33zecake (10-17-2015), Fanatic (11-11-2015)
post #16 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-11-2015, 09:20 PM Thread Starter
Knee Dragger

Just 3 more days! I'm ready to lose my track, literbike, and possibly knee dragging virginity lol.
post #17 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-11-2015, 10:05 PM
Knee Dragger

Nice! Hope you learn lots of good pointers out there ch33zecake. IMO, this is money well spent. I hope to take these classes some day also.
The Following User Says Thank You to Xer0_XIII For This Useful Post:
ch33zecake (11-11-2015)
post #18 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-11-2015, 11:41 PM
AMA Supersport Racer

Garage
Sweet! Keep us posted....

2015 Honda Rebel
2016 Toyota Prius C
2016 Lexus GX 460
2017 Honda CBR600RR
post #19 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-15-2015, 01:35 AM Thread Starter
Knee Dragger

Hey guys! I'm back. I finished level 1 today. I'll just say this to get it out of the wat right now. It's totally worth the money so far. I've learned quite a bit today and had an amazing time on the track. I'm already excited for level 2 tomorrow.

I said earlier that I'll be giving a detailed description on what you do here in this course. I'll just do quick overviews on what we learned about throughout the course and not get into specifics since I'd rather not cause any debating.

Registration starts at 7:00 am. I recommend getting there at least 15 minutes early so that you have some time to eat the free breakfast that they provide you. You immediately are issued your gear after you register. You can also bring your own gear if you desire just as long as it's within guidelines. The breakfast provided to you is actually pretty legit. They cook up some eggs and sausages. There is also fruit and a bunch of other stuff.

Everyone of all levels will receive a quick track orientation going over track rules and flags. After the orientation you are then divided into separate groups. Level 1 splits into 2 groups. Level 3 not sure how they do their thing. There are riders of all levels here. Probably 90% of the people in level 1 have never seen track time let alone ride on a sport bike. You may feel intimidated at first but that will likely go away after the first track session.

So basically throughout the whole day you will have a classroom followed by track time. Class is approximately 30 min long. I actually wasn't paying attention to the clock because I was really paying attention to what the subject was about. Then you will go out on the track and focus what you learned about in class. At some point you will go out and ride the steering bike. My group did it early before we even had our first track session. You will also at some point ride the camera bike.

The steering bike is basically for one of your coaches (yes you have more than 1 coach) to look at how you steer a motorcycle. He/she then will give you inputs ate correcting any issues he sees with you. The camera bike is basically used to capture your riding video. The camera will capture all of your lines. You will then be able to watch how you did. A coach will be there giving pointers out from the video.

The classroom sessions are very informative. They are taught by Dylan and Jon. They have a good sense of humor so it never felt boring at any time. They will get very in depth with cornering theory. They also make it understandable by giving good examples. Make sure to pay attention to what you're learning about because you will be asked right before you get on the track.

The track sessions were what made my day just awesome. It was my first time getting on the track. It was just an incredible experience like as if I just found God. I can't exactly remember how many track sessions we had but there was definitely plenty enough. I'd say we got out there 7 times. There were 5 drills to work on. Then you have 2 sessions where you can work on what you feel you are struggling with. You will get a debrief after each session. It is important to discuss all of your inputs to your track coach. He will give you feedback on what you can do. He will also follow you around the track. You won't know he's there until he spots a few mistakes and zooms right past you for you to follow his lead. My track coach was extremely helpful. I got better after every track session by following his inputs. My last session of the day was by far the best. All of the 5 drills we worked on came all together.

Our track bikes were '15 BMW S1000RR. That bike is something else. I thought my CBR600RR was fast. Then I hopped onto this thing. My bar has been raised quite a bit. The first few sessions you are only to be allowed to ride in 3rd and 4th gear with minimal brakes. Later on you can use all gears with as much braking as desired. It was a good way to break my liter bike virginity by riding the S1000RR on a track!

I wrote a pretty long write-up by not getting too specific. But all i have to say so far is that I am so glad I took this course. Just on day 1 I feel my riding has increased tenfold. Sorry if you spot a lot of grammar errors. I did this write-up on a tablet.

Last edited by ch33zecake; 11-16-2015 at 08:32 PM. Reason: spell check
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ch33zecake For This Useful Post:
DoomCue (11-15-2015), Miweber929 (11-15-2015), Xer0_XIII (11-18-2015)
post #20 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-16-2015, 06:37 AM
Training Wheel Hero

Nice! Enjoy day 2 and we'll hear from you after.

Jay - Tempe, AZ - '08 Red/Blk
post #21 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-16-2015, 10:16 PM Thread Starter
Knee Dragger

I waited to get home on my computer to tell you guys how day 2 went. It annoying trying to do this on a tablet.

Alrighty, so day 2 overall went very well. All of us level 1 riders moved onto level 2. Level 3 riders also moved on to level 4. Just like day 1 we had classroom and track sessions. There were 5 new drills we learned. Some of them built upon the drills we did on day 1. We also rode the track backwards so that it we could learn a 'new' track. It was windy and cold so the tires were cooling off really fast. We had to take it easy for at least the first lap for every track session of the day due to cold tires. I'm not sure if I mentioned it in my earlier write-up but on day 1 we did 2 orientation laps to learn the track. We did the same on day 2. We also were limited to using 4th gear/no brakes on I think the first 2 track sessions. Then we were able to use 3rd/4th gear with light brakes in the next few track sessions. Finally, I think during the last 2 or 3 track sessions we were able to use all gears 1-6 and braking as desired.

Some of the drills we did had us go slow and steady around the track. See, the whole idea about these drills is to learn the theory behind the particular drill you learned in the classroom. Then you apply the drill you just learned about on the track. So really after every track session you will naturally become smoother and faster on the track. I actually made the mistake of getting too overconfident on day 1. It was during the time I was on the camera bike. I was going at a good speed on a straight away. I didn't really take my time to identify my turn point so I turned too early. I hit the apex too early and began to go wide because the corner was a decreasing radius. I didn't want to go in the dirt so I leaned the bike really hard and my rear tire slid a little and made the handlebars wiggle. I told my track coach about it and he basically told me to just work on being smooth first. Get the fundamentals down and speed will naturally pick up. I took that to heart and haven't made any major mistakes since.

During day 2 there were a few track sessions where I was so and so. There was one particular session where I wasn't rolling off the throttle in some corners causing me to be very far from the apex and causing me to go wide. I also rode the camera bike again. I reviewed my lap with my camera bike coach. He pointed out a few things that I could do better. My biggest issue from reviewing the tape was consistency on timing. There were a few corners I kept on turning in too early. The 2 things that made me REALLY improve were throttle control and picking my lines. I think those 2 combined will make or break you going into a corner. I really put a lot of emphasis on those two things during the last few track sessions.

My best track sessions were by far the last 2. My track coach noticed that I was getting a lot faster so when it was time for me to follow him, he decided to really step it up a notch. I was going much faster than what I was used to. We were passing a lot of riders and even through a few corners causing us to take different lines than what I was used to. He let me lead through the rest of the laps. By that time I've gotten really used to the tempo and kept my pace that was way faster than what I was doing before. I think following a fast rider helped me get better. It helped me do things that I didn't know I was capable of doing. For instance, when I was following my track coach during the last few sessions he was going into corners much faster than I was used to. It helped me lose the fear of going too fast in those particular corners. And also when a fast rider has really good lines and you follow his lines, you will most likely get good results. It happened to me.

The lean bike was actually available for students to try out. I tried the 'static' lean bike on day 1 where the coach has you sit on the bike and identifies how you hang off the bike. The actual lean bike is where you will go in circles on a special bike that will not fall over. But basically you can practice hanging off the bike. My track coach told me that my body position was already on point. The lean bike was optional for me towards the end of the day. I decided to skip it. I've already learned to hang off the bike before I took this school. I guess it showed on the track because my track coach was following me and said I was hanging off correctly. There were a few students who have never hung off a bike before and they said the lean bike really benefited them.

I'm going to conclude this write-up since it's getting very long. So would I recommend this course? Yes! Absolutely!! Some of the students in my group went to the track on a regular basis. They said they wished they started with this school first. One guy says the information provided here was equivalent to 10 track days. I'm not sure if he was exaggerating but that's for you to decide. I think the biggest reason why I thought this school was worth it is because you have your own track coach that focuses on YOU. My coach transformed me into a guy who has never seen the track before to a guy who is now confident to go on any track. The fundamentals they teach you in class, you can use them anywhere when you go out riding whether it's the canyons or on the freeway and avoiding a car hitting you. Whether you ride a sport bike or not, I highly recommend looking into this course!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ch33zecake For This Useful Post:
DoomCue (11-16-2015), Fanatic (11-17-2015), Miweber929 (11-17-2015), Xer0_XIII (11-18-2015)
post #22 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-17-2015, 03:19 AM
Moto GP Racer

Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Man I don't know. I say do a normal track day first...

Were the bikes normal shift or GP shift? Or could you choose?
The Following User Says Thank You to FightingChance For This Useful Post:
Fanatic (11-17-2015)
post #23 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-17-2015, 03:43 AM
AMA Supersport Racer

Garage
Thank you for the great write-up / feedback...

Curious - when do you plan for your next track day, and how often?

2015 Honda Rebel
2016 Toyota Prius C
2016 Lexus GX 460
2017 Honda CBR600RR
post #24 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-17-2015, 04:10 AM Thread Starter
Knee Dragger

Quote:
Originally Posted by FightingChance View Post
Man I don't know. I say do a normal track day first...

Were the bikes normal shift or GP shift? Or could you choose?
Honestly it's up to the person. It's not a cheap school by any means and there's a reason that it's not cheap. But I will definitely start looking into doing track days. I have gained a lot of theoretical knowledge about cornering and applied them on the track in the matter of 14 track sessions. Now, I'm not saying that I came out of that school as a club racer. All I'm saying is now I have the basic skill set and confidence to go onto any track and ride without having to worry about not knowing what I'm doing on the track. It was really nice to have a really good rider watch how you ride for 14 track sessions and give you pointers each time. I got better and better after each track session. I know this sounds cliche but my riding level and confidence increased tenfold. In my book it was totally worth the money.

They supplied us with stock S1000RR bikes. They have quick shifters and that's what we used.
post #25 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-17-2015, 04:15 AM Thread Starter
Knee Dragger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanatic View Post
Thank you for the great write-up / feedback...

Curious - when do you plan for your next track day, and how often?
To be honest, I wasn't really planning on doing track days before going to this school. I guess I need to get myself some sort of motorcycle trailer to haul my bike around. That's the part I have to figure out. I joined a local sport bike meetup group from meetup.com and seems like they often do track days at Chuckwalla Valley Raceway.
post #26 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-17-2015, 04:39 AM
Training Wheel Hero

Congrats!
Don't let it fade.. stay on the bike and keep the progression! :)

Jay - Tempe, AZ - '08 Red/Blk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to j0oftheworld For This Useful Post:
ch33zecake (11-17-2015), Fanatic (11-17-2015)
post #27 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-17-2015, 09:00 AM
AMA Supersport Racer

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ch33zecake View Post
To be honest, I wasn't really planning on doing track days before going to this school. I guess I need to get myself some sort of motorcycle trailer to haul my bike around. That's the part I have to figure out. I joined a local sport bike meetup group from meetup.com and seems like they often do track days at Chuckwalla Valley Raceway.
I figured it would get addicting... Me personally, I would ride over to my nearest track (one hour away).

2015 Honda Rebel
2016 Toyota Prius C
2016 Lexus GX 460
2017 Honda CBR600RR

Last edited by Fanatic; 11-17-2015 at 09:02 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fanatic For This Useful Post:
ch33zecake (11-17-2015)
post #28 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-18-2015, 01:35 AM
Moto GP Racer

Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ch33zecake View Post
...basic skill set and confidence to go onto any track and ride without having to worry about not knowing what I'm doing on the track.
I'm curious where you got this idea? Track org workers tend to be extra helpful with newcomers (which represent future business). At least, with my experience, they offered a simple 'new track riders course' where I did a couple drills and basically rode ducks-in-a-line for half the day, and I was ready to go.

To me, racer schools seem like they offer the best value to those that are already running consistent laps but feel they have hit a plateau... not for getting started. I guess, see if a track org offers an orientation of some sort. I feel like track riding is much easier than it seems when you look at it from the outside.
post #29 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-18-2015, 03:37 AM Thread Starter
Knee Dragger

Quote:
Originally Posted by FightingChance View Post
I'm curious where you got this idea? Track org workers tend to be extra helpful with newcomers (which represent future business). At least, with my experience, they offered a simple 'new track riders course' where I did a couple drills and basically rode ducks-in-a-line for half the day, and I was ready to go.

To me, racer schools seem like they offer the best value to those that are already running consistent laps but feel they have hit a plateau... not for getting started. I guess, see if a track org offers an orientation of some sort. I feel like track riding is much easier than it seems when you look at it from the outside.
I said that because the few guys that were in my group that road the track on a regular basis told me that they wish they would've started at CSS first. The reason why they said that was because they felt they have gained more knowledge in 2 days than having gone to multiple track days in the past. And yes they also brought up the fact that the tracks they went to had the beginners course like you mentioned above.

I'm not entirely sure if you're thinking that CSS is a racers school. It's not exactly a racers school but can definitely help a racer get better lap times. During the introduction to the course the instructor made it clear that CSS is a school where you will learn the basic fundamentals of cornering. The skill sets that they teach you will not only help you become a better track rider but will also help you avoid crashing in a guard rail around a blind corner. Dylan Code (Keith Code's son) mentioned that he has coached several champion racers from different countries when they taught this course abroad. That being said, really fast riders have attended this course over the past.

I'm really not trying to doubt anything you're saying. I mean we all take different routes to achieve the same goals - become a better rider. There's nothing wrong with learning how to corner by going to track days. CSS isn't the only option out there. It's an expensive course and will automatically turn some people off from taking the course. For me, I really liked the methodological approach that CSS used for teaching each skill set. I only wrote the write-ups I did earlier for our fellow CBR riders that are interested in taking CSS. Otherwise I could care less, lol.

If you have the money then I would say take the course because 99.9% you will benefit from this course. If you decide it's not worth it then there are a lot of options out there. What made it truly worth the money was having your personal track coach for 2 days through 14 track sessions. But that's just me.

Last edited by ch33zecake; 11-18-2015 at 03:43 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to ch33zecake For This Useful Post:
Miweber929 (11-18-2015)
post #30 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-18-2015, 02:43 PM
Knee Dragger

Thanks for sharing and summarizing your CSS 2-day weekend course with us ch33zecake. CSS is definitely on my list of schools to attend, the other being Jason Pridmore's Star School. That's also a 2-day weekend course taught at Chuckwalla Valley Raceway here in southern CA. I took the half day CVR academy driving course there. The place is nice. But since it's still relatively new, the amenities are lacking. So if you do plan to do your trackdays there, make sure to bring more than enough of your necessities (ie. food and water) depending on your length of stay and weather conditions.
The Following User Says Thank You to Xer0_XIII For This Useful Post:
ch33zecake (11-20-2015)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page