Auctmarts Review 2019 (Live) - 600RR.net
03-06 RR Modifications 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006 Modifications

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-23-2019, 02:32 PM Thread Starter
Training Wheel Hero

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Auctmarts Review 2019 (Live)

I haven't seen a recent review for Auctmarts on here in a while, so I'm going to post this thread and update it as my experience progresses. Auctmarts is a motorcycle parts vendor located in China that specializes in aftermarket injection molded fairings -- which is what I purchased. I promise to keep this review honest (i.e. no pandering to the vendor for free stuff). To be clear, I purchased from their actual site, not their ebay account.

Timeline:

May 6th 2019 (4:13 PM PST)
Order placed at Auctmarts.com (Order # 100009261)

May 6th 2019 (8:13 PM PST)
Money request received for optional shipping insurance - $25 (Paid)

May 9th 2019 (1:35 PM PST)
Email sent requesting the pillion seat cowl be plain white without decals

May 10th 2019 (3:33 AM PST)
Response stating this can be done with a picture attached for me to confirm

May 21st 2019 (9:19 AM PST)
Email sent to Auctmarts touching base

May 21st 2019 (9:56 PM PST)
Response stating 2 weeks to finish the fairing kit

May 30th 2019 (4:10 PM PST)
Email sent to confirm that everything would be ready for shipping next week

June 3rd 2019 (3:11 AM PST)
Response stating another week longer will be needed

June 13th 2019 (4:03 AM PST)
Email received with photo of finished fairings

Ratings:

Ease of purchase: 10/10
Communication: TBD
Turnaround: TBD
Shipping & packaging: TBD
Quality & fit: TBD

Story:

I've rode for about 4 years with my trusty '07 Ninja 650 before the hankerin' for a 600RR became too much to bear. I ended up buying an '06 that has minor damage from going down at low speed. The price was right even though it was a little scraped up, plus it left enough in my budget to make the bike exactly what I wanted.

Tail tidy, flush mount blinkers, levers, integrated turn signals, and fairings were on my to-buy list. I shopped around and found Auctmarts mentioned frequently, with somewhat mixed reviews, but mostly positive. At the price I decided to pull the trigger. A dream bike of mine is the '13-onward HRC edition 600RR, so I went with the 1b146 kit.

Before pic:

Experience summary:
-To be filled out later-

After pics:
-To be filled out later-

Last edited by flighterpilot; 06-13-2019 at 10:00 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-05-2019, 07:38 PM
Training Wheel Hero

I actually ordered from their site as well and had them do a custom color. Other than the poor communication after purchasing (which I read about, once they finished painting I received pictures and up-to-date information along the way) it was a great experience. I had one chipped part which I mentioned and they ended up making me pay $35 for the replacement part after shipping them a sample of the color so they could match it. (I shouldn't of had to pay for it since it was chipped when it arrived but since I didn't let them know until after I put them on the bike, they assumed I chipped it, after countless emails back and forth I just decided to pay for it and be done). I will say, the fairings are much less forgiving than the stock fairings due to the molding. You definitely have to be careful when stretching them to put on. If I ever needed to take it to a shop to have engine work done, I would probably remove them before bringing it. Anyone who doesn't know how fragile they are would chip the paint in a heartbeat. Especially when snapping the side fairings into the tank cover.

Anyway, definitely worth the price! You can check out my post if you want~
https://www.600rr.net/vb/69-07-13-rr...etik-mods.html

Good luck!
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-10-2019, 03:47 PM Thread Starter
Training Wheel Hero

Thanks for the heads up. I was somewhat expecting them to be a little more brittle than OEM, but from what I've read people are usually surprised by how nice the quality is in relation to the price. I hope I can say the same story with mine.

Unfortunately it has been over a month now and I still haven't gotten a shipping confirmation. The weather is getting super nice up in the North West United States, and I'm getting anxious to get these suckers on.

Nice bike btw!

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-10-2019, 03:57 PM
Training Wheel Hero

I have gotten sets from auctmarts. Actually just ordered some. one of my suggestions is order the precut heatshielding off ebay. think its like 30.00 bucks

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hi-Q-Pre-Cu...cBj-aSAn97mWyQ
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-11-2019, 09:01 PM Thread Starter
Training Wheel Hero

Thanks for the tip, man. Definitely will pick up a set, but for some reason I can't find one for 05-06. I wonder if the 03-04 will fit. I guess I could just ask the seller, but what are your thoughts?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page