Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

So you all Know i'm a huge Rossi Fan..... NO 56k

2K views 36 replies 19 participants last post by  Pami 
#1 ·
well i've been promising Moe for a while now that i would get some pics of the collection, today i decided to have a clean and box all the models back up now, due to my nephews getting older and they a starting to look at them like they want to start playing with them, and with the value ever increasing they need to be out of harms way for a while till i get a better way to display them

My Rossi collection

i have a few doubles from over ordering

1/2 scale helmets

1/8 scale helmets

Cars

Figures

See less See more
#2 ·
Awesome collection man post more pictures when you get a chance
want to see the bikes

#9 ·
wow, that collection is probo worth the same as your RR? Nice,
PS, when's your next race?
Jon

#11 ·
I was just scanning ebay and the 2000 NSR500 is up for £300!
They will be starting development of Snetterton next year, I've just been offered a open track day there on the 10 Sept, some guy hires it every year to look after his customers.free instruction, food, drinks but am off to Turkey on the 8th unfortunately.
Cadwells next up for me, I've been told its a f*cker to learn.

#12 ·
sounds cool mate, yeah the rare models fetch top money, Cadwell, you will love it, i know some people struggle to learn it, i picked it up straight
away though, its very flowing, i find these sorts of tracks easier to learn. check out the videos in my journal, it may help you learn it before you go

#13 ·
sound advice, I already checked, looks proper fun. I just picked up a PC3, how much should I expect to pay for the set up on a rolling road? would you recommend a new air filter? Have you seen the Ten Kate air scoop copies on ebay? Is it worth getting one? Cheers...

#19 ·
BACK OFF!! That's mine!! ;)

Sick collection Paul but nothing with you suprises me mate. All out without a doubt!

#20 ·
When he lives within minutes from their show room he can not help it
but get addicted i know i would

#26 ·
Not sure if you are directing this question towards me or not
but in case you are No i am not a stalker me and Paul are
buds and we do chat with one another a lot and will also
get the pleasure to meet him come NOV when he comes to
FL for a vacation :icon_lol:

#27 ·
Hey i'm coming to FL in NOv. but yeah i was standing gate with a Rossi freak lastnight. He was telling me all the memorbilia (sp) he has of Rossi. dude even made his R1 look like Rossis its sweet

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.