Join Date: Jun 2008
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Your CBR should run just fine with a slip-on exhaust. You don't need a PCIII at all since the s/o doesn't change the air/fuel ratio much, if at all, from stock. If you're planning on adding a full system (header) later or an aftermarket air filter, then you'll need it.
I just installed an Arrow Indy-Race slipon a few days ago. My RR is 100% stock otherwise and it runs perfectly, with no issues.
* Arrow Indy-Race Ti/Cf exhaust.
* Michelin Pilot Power 2CT Tires.
* Shorai Lithium Battery
* Cox Racing radiator guard.
* Amsoil 10w-40 synthetic (MCF).
* Engine Ice coolant.
* Rizoma Zero-11 LED turn signals.
* Proton LED flush mount signals.
* Signal Dynamics BackOff XP.
* 3M paint protection film pkg.