Join Date: Jun 2008
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I have an Indy-Racy Ti/Cf slip-on on my 07RR and love it. The motorcycle runs flawlessly with the new exhaust, with no air/fuel or idle problems to speak of. The sound is incredible. Most of the guys I ride with said it sounds like an Indy car at high rpm. At low rpm it has a wickedly deep / loping idle to it. No doubt I'm 100% happy with it.
* Arrow Indy-Race Ti/Cf exhaust.
* Michelin Pilot Power 2CT Tires.
* Shorai Lithium Battery
* Cox Racing radiator guard.
* Amsoil 10w-40 synthetic (MCF).
* Engine Ice coolant.
* Rizoma Zero-11 LED turn signals.
* Proton LED flush mount signals.
* Signal Dynamics BackOff XP.
* 3M paint protection film pkg.