Hamaguchi Full Ti Exhaust - 600RR.net
Exhaust & Fuel Delivery Tips on how to get the most out of your bike

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-03-2009, 11:18 AM Thread Starter
Training Wheel Hero

Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Hamaguchi Full Ti Exhaust

I bought this exhaust from a member on here and can find little about it. What I have read was good stuff, but maybe does not push out as much as people hoped. I'm over seas and wont be able to test it till I get back in 4 months. Has anyone have this pipe or ever worked with it. From what I have seen, it is rear as hell and can't find it on most of the big exhaust sites.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-03-2009, 04:45 PM
Pocketbike Racer

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
It's not rare.....but it's not popular either......but it doesn't mean it's not a good exhaust. Another reason why alot of people don't have it, is because it's expensive compared to the crap most squids have on their bikes like "yoshimura".

You got a high quality exhaust thats made in Japan. I was considering getting this full exhaust when I had my 06 cbr 1kr because it was suppose to give out a whopping 14 hp gain!!!!......but after a few members got it on their bikes and had it professionally dyno/tuned, it netted them 9-10 hp gains.

They were disappointed, but 9-10 hp gain is still good.

You won't be disappointed with it.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-03-2009, 10:44 PM
World Superbike Racer

Feedback Score: 34 reviews
Its an awesome exhaust. I think i may have seen that thread in the for sale section if its the same one. But anyways MRI who use to be a vendor on the site sold them and all the customers were really happy it. Build quality from the pics are top notch. I considered getting this setup but ended up with a full akra only cause it was a deal I couldn't pass up. Wait a little bit for some other members to give their .02

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-03-2009, 10:46 PM
AMA Supersport Racer

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
what year is your bike?

08 CBR600RR
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-04-2009, 04:24 AM Thread Starter
Training Wheel Hero

Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucs Anthem View Post
It's not rare.....but it's not popular either......but it doesn't mean it's not a good exhaust. Another reason why alot of people don't have it, is because it's expensive compared to the crap most squids have on their bikes like "yoshimura".

You got a high quality exhaust thats made in Japan. I was considering getting this full exhaust when I had my 06 cbr 1kr because it was suppose to give out a whopping 14 hp gain!!!!......but after a few members got it on their bikes and had it professionally dyno/tuned, it netted them 9-10 hp gains.

They were disappointed, but 9-10 hp gain is still good.

You won't be disappointed with it.
Well I def been around for a while, and you can see a squid with their new Suzuki and Suzuki riding jacket and like you said, with their yosh slip-on. I have an Akrapovic on my r6 and love it. Had a Hindle and loveed the Hindle, but this deal came along. 9-10 still seems like an amazing gain. This is goiing to be a track bike, so I'm def going to put a custom map on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azn-Sensation View Post
Its an awesome exhaust. I think i may have seen that thread in the for sale section if its the same one. But anyways MRI who use to be a vendor on the site sold them and all the customers were really happy it. Build quality from the pics are top notch. I considered getting this setup but ended up with a full akra only cause it was a deal I couldn't pass up. Wait a little bit for some other members to give their .02
This was about a month and a half ago. There we two guys selling the same pipe and this one came with a PC3, so I jumped on it. How do you like your Akra? I havn't read much about them, but started seeing the on the internet more and more. I'm in Iraq, so I have to get the new dirt on the internet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 808RR View Post
what year is your bike?
Well, it's a mix of 05-06. I'm building it from a 05, but it's going to have a 06 motor. It's going to be a track bike.

Cheers guys,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page