Join Date: Jun 2008
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
You'll get skewed opinions here on both brands. I've seen them both in person and here's the bottom line regardless of what you're told here ... they are both top tier, high quality exhausts with incredible welds, materials, & fit and finish. They each have a unique sound IMO, so you need to pick the one that meets your needs, both visually & from a sound perspective. Price-wise, they are both very close. Try to find one on close-out like I did or during a group buy and you'll get a better than MSRP price. Good luck.
* Arrow Indy-Race Ti/Cf exhaust.
* Michelin Pilot Power 2CT Tires.
* Shorai Lithium Battery
* Cox Racing radiator guard.
* Amsoil 10w-40 synthetic (MCF).
* Engine Ice coolant.
* Rizoma Zero-11 LED turn signals.
* Proton LED flush mount signals.
* Signal Dynamics BackOff XP.
* 3M paint protection film pkg.