BAZZAZ Troubleshooting - 600RR.net
Exhaust & Fuel Delivery Tips on how to get the most out of your bike

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-21-2009, 11:40 AM Thread Starter

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
BAZZAZ Troubleshooting

I didn't see any posts in regards to this topic so I figured since I have installed a dozen or so of these I would try to provide a few little troubleshooting points.

1. Check your wiring on your FI plugs and coil plugs. Make sure that correct color coded wires (+/-) are wired to the correct side of the plugs. Typically, hold the plugs with clip upwards and make sure they are all uniform. It is somewhat common for these to be "miswired".

2. Make sure the wire clips are securely fastened in the respective plugs. I typically try to check mine by plugging the "male" Bazzaz plug into the respective "female" Bazzaz plug. This will allow you to see whether a wire is getting pushed out the back side of the plug.

3. When hooking up the Bazzaz, hook up the main unit and power and plug up the injectors first. The bike will start without hooking up any other Bazzaz sensors. Then plug one sensor up at a time and start the bike after each one. The bike will start by plugging one sensor in at a time. Ex: Speed sensor, start bike, RPM sensor (CKP sensor), start bike, throttle position sensor, start bike, etc. This will let you know, when the bike doesn't start, that you have an issue with that plug.

Just my 2 cents of help. Hope this will help some one in the future.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-23-2009, 03:19 PM
Training Wheel Hero

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Thanks for the tips just got one and don't really want to mess it up! Also Where do you usually mount and secure them? and run the wires and such? I am having to put the bung for the self tuner on the header right after the two into into one connection because i have a titainium slip on and it won't weld! Any suggestions? Thanks!

Maybe if i poke it a little...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page