Are you happy with your AKRAPOVIC? - 600RR.net
Exhaust & Fuel Delivery Tips on how to get the most out of your bike

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 39 (permalink) Old 04-08-2014, 03:54 AM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: South Perth
Posts: 187
Thanks: 225
Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Are you happy with your AKRAPOVIC?

It is not very loud like the TOCE but it was convenient as the Honda Dealer will only order this one for me, he refused to order the TOCE (1/2 the price and much louder).

I took the silencer out and it doesn't seem that loud to me but it does sound much better than the stock standard exhaust.

Think i will order TOCE online and get it the way i want --> LOUD !!!!

I feel angry i spent $1300 (exhaust + installation cost) for the akrapovic :( I'm so disappointed actually.

EDIT: the mechanic told me if i want it loud i have to rev the engine unfortunately i do not ride like that so i will never ever get to hear her open up and scream at me lol.

Last edited by 2013_Honda_CBR_600_RR; 04-08-2014 at 03:59 AM.
2013_Honda_CBR_600_RR is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 39 (permalink) Old 04-08-2014, 03:59 AM
AMA Supersport Racer
 
VinhMym's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 617
Images: 3
Thanks: 159
Thanked 55 Times in 51 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Why everyone want loud exhaust ? Is cool but u gonna get bored of it. Go for performing not sound.


Sent from Motorcycle.com App
VinhMym is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VinhMym For This Useful Post:
2013_Honda_CBR_600_RR (04-08-2014), billabong909 (04-08-2014)
post #3 of 39 (permalink) Old 04-08-2014, 04:00 AM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: South Perth
Posts: 187
Thanks: 225
Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinhMym View Post
Why everyone want loud exhaust ? Is cool but u gonna get bored of it. Go for performing not sound.


Sent from Motorcycle.com App
Since you mentioned performance - holy crap it does seem to be a lot faster than before when i ride her a bit harder.

Oh i'm an old fart i do not have the skill to show off that's why i need her to be loud to compensate for the lack of my riding skill :)
2013_Honda_CBR_600_RR is offline  
 
post #4 of 39 (permalink) Old 04-08-2014, 04:08 AM
AMA Supersport Racer
 
VinhMym's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 617
Images: 3
Thanks: 159
Thanked 55 Times in 51 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013_Honda_CBR_600_RR View Post
Since you mentioned performance - holy crap it does seem to be a lot faster than before when i ride her a bit harder.

Oh i'm an old fart i do not have the skill to show off that's why i need her to be loud to compensate for the lack of my riding skill :)

Did u get a slip on? My guess is yes huh? But damn they charge 1300$? I order mine for $750. Install it urself and save that money -). But no... You don't need loud exhaust lol. If you are here in Cali, riding with loud exhaust will get u a ticket


Sent from Motorcycle.com App
VinhMym is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to VinhMym For This Useful Post:
2013_Honda_CBR_600_RR (04-08-2014)
post #5 of 39 (permalink) Old 04-08-2014, 04:11 AM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: South Perth
Posts: 187
Thanks: 225
Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
yes it's a slip on and I'm in Oz land :( $1170 for the exhaust the rest for fitment.
2013_Honda_CBR_600_RR is offline  
post #6 of 39 (permalink) Old 04-08-2014, 04:48 AM
06/2016 BOTM Winner 07/2015 BOTM Winner
 
VenomRR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Maine
Posts: 2,862
Thanks: 49
Thanked 113 Times in 105 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I have a yoshimura RS-5 Carbon fiber slip on and while I would not classify it as loud it can still make my ears ring after a ride ( yes I'm going to start wearing ear plugs before I get jumped on ) and thats with just riding around at 7-8K not even really pinning it for long periods of time. Loud exhaust get old after awhile. I prefer how it sounds over how loud it is. The bike had this exhaust on it when I bought it and I do like it, its louder then the Micron pipe I had on my 05. Ive built a few Mustangs over the years and at one point all I wanted was loud loud loud but it gets old quick. I love how my Youshi sounds but it also reverberates inside my helmet so ear plugs are a must.

2008 Graffiti Edition
- Flush Mounts
- Fender Eliminator Kit
-Yoshimura RS-5 Slip On
FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/GRAYFOXRR
MOTOVLOG CHANNEL - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...4RgoTbx9yqHhfY
VenomRR is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to VenomRR For This Useful Post:
2013_Honda_CBR_600_RR (04-08-2014)
post #7 of 39 (permalink) Old 04-08-2014, 05:57 AM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: South Perth
Posts: 187
Thanks: 225
Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I just saw on REVZILLA same exhaust for only $891.80 AUD + shipping + handling probably will come to about just about under $999 i guess my Honda Dealer must make a profit for himself.


This is one of the reasons why i must buy metric tools to save money in the long run but my bike is under warranty so i have to pay higher to maintain protection with warranty.
2013_Honda_CBR_600_RR is offline  
post #8 of 39 (permalink) Old 04-08-2014, 07:16 AM
AMA Supersport Racer
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 860
Thanks: 24
Thanked 90 Times in 85 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Do you? Maybe Ozland is different but over here you only have to be able to show that the bike has been maintained in accordance with the manufacturers schedule in order to keep your warranty.

you could do it yourself and keep a log of the maintenance done and receipts for parts fitted i.e. oil, filter etc.

What do you anticipate may fail during the warranty period? these things are pretty bullet proof.

I find that loud gets tiresome quick on the RR. Maybe it's due to the underseat pipe being closer to my ears, but I've had both a Micron and a Leo Vince fitted and found them both too intrusive. I find the stock silencer much more enjoyable as I can hear the airbox scream at higher revs but don't have that noise all the time.

Last edited by youngy; 04-08-2014 at 07:19 AM.
youngy is offline  
post #9 of 39 (permalink) Old 04-08-2014, 08:30 AM
World Superbike Racer
 
AF600RR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,577
Thanks: 221
Thanked 271 Times in 245 Posts
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
To be honest, part of me was disappointed when I got rid of my two brothers as it was a very nice and loud sounding exhaust. However the loudness soon attracted the wrong sort of attention and could get a bit annoying on highway rides.

Got the Akrapovic and yes it was very quiet in comparison, however the quality was far superior to the TB.
Changed the Akrapovic to a full system and it go noticeably louder and more raw. Very happy now, not too obnoxious but loud enough to get the girlies wet.
AF600RR is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AF600RR For This Useful Post:
2013_Honda_CBR_600_RR (04-17-2014), VinhMym (04-08-2014)
post #10 of 39 (permalink) Old 04-08-2014, 10:50 AM
AMA Supersport Racer
 
VinhMym's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 617
Images: 3
Thanks: 159
Thanked 55 Times in 51 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I still have her under warranty too



Sent from Motorcycle.com App
VinhMym is offline  
post #11 of 39 (permalink) Old 04-08-2014, 11:38 AM
Knee Dragger
 
kmiller0401's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 186
Thanks: 10
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Inless I'm looking at it wrong or its a different yr. I have a 2012 cbr600 and mottomummy has the akrapovic slip on for $675 and the full titanium for $1344.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
kmiller0401 is offline  
post #12 of 39 (permalink) Old 04-08-2014, 12:45 PM
Knee Dragger
 
Wrist-Twist-Rookie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Rochester, NH
Posts: 204
Thanks: 6
Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Many members here LOVE there Akra and pimp for them any chance they get. I wanted a louder pipe with a distinctive sound, but i didn't want to skimp on looks and quality. So for me it was an easy choice. Leo Vince SBK carbon. I love love love love it! Its got an amazing sound quality and is loud when you remove the insert and it goes in and comes out very easily when you want to shut it up for a bit! I keep the insert next to my passenger seat and can add or remove both depending on how i feel that day!

But the quality of the Akra is amazing, i just didn't care for the looks personally.
Wrist-Twist-Rookie is offline  
post #13 of 39 (permalink) Old 04-08-2014, 12:48 PM
Moto GP Racer
 
Neptune's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Long Beach, CA
Posts: 8,155
Thanks: 338
Thanked 663 Times in 569 Posts
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrist-twist-rookie View Post
so for me it was an easy choice. Leo vince sbk carbon. I love love love love it!
FVCK. YES.

Drift Camera Forum - http://driftcamforum.com/
Neptune is offline  
post #14 of 39 (permalink) Old 04-08-2014, 01:27 PM
Pocketbike Racer
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 451
Thanks: 35
Thanked 58 Times in 55 Posts
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Lets not compare Akra to toce. Kinda like comparing your cbr to a hyosung

AleksV is offline  
post #15 of 39 (permalink) Old 04-08-2014, 01:38 PM
BOTM Winner 03/14
 
D1stylz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Irishman in Long Island, NY.
Posts: 2,497
Thanks: 224
Thanked 403 Times in 362 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Are you happy with your AKRAPOVIC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AF600RR View Post
However the loudness soon attracted the wrong sort of attention and could get a bit annoying on highway rides.

This is why I don't want the two bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrist-Twist-Rookie View Post

But the quality of the Akra is amazing, i just didn't care for the looks personally.

Really! You don't like the look. Your entitled to your option but I think it's one if the nicest out there. I'm in the middle of selling my two brothers so I can get an Akra.


My simple build.


RIP SpdyG_AK 22 June 2014

Last edited by D1stylz; 04-08-2014 at 01:41 PM.
D1stylz is offline  
post #16 of 39 (permalink) Old 04-08-2014, 01:59 PM
Maynard
 
JohnDoubleR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: CO
Posts: 7,033
Thanks: 1,162
Thanked 903 Times in 798 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Had an akra on my gixxer, loved it. It was loud enough for me. The whole super loud thing gets old fast.

2W1R

2012 M1100 EVO
JohnDoubleR is offline  
post #17 of 39 (permalink) Old 04-08-2014, 03:58 PM
Moto GP Racer
 
Raj24v's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: London
Posts: 2,646
Thanks: 252
Thanked 327 Times in 316 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I too find my Akra a little on the quiet side but the thing just oozes quality. Great product with the benefit of performance.

After hearing AF's Akra Full system... I'm on the hunt for one!!! lol.
Raj24v is offline  
post #18 of 39 (permalink) Old 04-08-2014, 04:18 PM
AMA Supersport Racer
 
harry-nyc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,125
Thanks: 119
Thanked 111 Times in 96 Posts
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
I guess this was asked in the 2nd post, but why would you want it loud? After riding a bit it gets annoying. On the track, I think there's someone behind me, then realize it's just me. I have an Akra + baffle to help reduce it.

On another note, what voids warranty? Slip-ons are ok?

You should seriously consider doing work on your own bike. If not for saving money, then for the satisfaction of knowing it was done right and you learn something new about your bike. There are so many write-ups on this forum, that most of the questions have been asked and answered.
harry-nyc is offline  
post #19 of 39 (permalink) Old 04-08-2014, 06:22 PM
Knee Dragger
 
kmiller0401's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 186
Thanks: 10
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by harry-nyc View Post
I guess this was asked in the 2nd post, but why would you want it loud? After riding a bit it gets annoying. On the track, I think there's someone behind me, then realize it's just me. I have an Akra + baffle to help reduce it.

On another note, what voids warranty? Slip-ons are ok?

You should seriously consider doing work on your own bike. If not for saving money, then for the satisfaction of knowing it was done right and you learn something new about your bike. There are so many write-ups on this forum, that most of the questions have been asked and answered.
I agree 100%. Nothing feels better than doing it yourself

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
kmiller0401 is offline  
post #20 of 39 (permalink) Old 04-08-2014, 06:24 PM
Knee Dragger
 
kmiller0401's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 186
Thanks: 10
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raj24v View Post
I too find my Akra a little on the quiet side but the thing just oozes quality. Great product with the benefit of performance.

After hearing AF's Akra Full system... I'm on the hunt for one!!! lol.
Ask the op to sell you that one maybe? Can't hurt. Or I'm looking at them also and the cheapest I can find is mottomummy. Inless you know somewhere cheaper

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
kmiller0401 is offline  
post #21 of 39 (permalink) Old 04-08-2014, 11:52 PM
Training Wheel Hero
 
dHanoon6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 70
Thanks: 0
Thanked 13 Times in 12 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
That's exactly how i feel about the Akras too, nice style and fit great but a let down for me cause they just sound like a beefy stock. Worst case, sell it on ebay or on here, tons of ppl go nuts over akra.
dHanoon6 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to dHanoon6 For This Useful Post:
2013_Honda_CBR_600_RR (04-17-2014)
post #22 of 39 (permalink) Old 04-09-2014, 12:26 AM
AMA Supersport Racer
 
digdah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Dallas
Posts: 940
Thanks: 4
Thanked 141 Times in 115 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I absolutely love my Akara! Personally would not go any louder.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
digdah is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to digdah For This Useful Post:
2013_Honda_CBR_600_RR (04-17-2014)
post #23 of 39 (permalink) Old 04-17-2014, 11:29 AM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: South Perth
Posts: 187
Thanks: 225
Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by harry-nyc View Post
I guess this was asked in the 2nd post, but why would you want it loud? After riding a bit it gets annoying. On the track, I think there's someone behind me, then realize it's just me. I have an Akra + baffle to help reduce it.

On another note, what voids warranty? Slip-ons are ok?

You should seriously consider doing work on your own bike. If not for saving money, then for the satisfaction of knowing it was done right and you learn something new about your bike. There are so many write-ups on this forum, that most of the questions have been asked and answered.
We also own Harleys so I'm kinda loving the loud bikes.



Quote:
Originally Posted by kmiller0401 View Post
Ask the op to sell you that one maybe? Can't hurt. Or I'm looking at them also and the cheapest I can find is mottomummy. Inless you know somewhere cheaper

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Guys if you want to exchange your TOCE with my AKRAPOVIC i am willing to lose the money because i want LOUD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dHanoon6 View Post
That's exactly how i feel about the Akras too, nice style and fit great but a let down for me cause they just sound like a beefy stock. Worst case, sell it on ebay or on here, tons of ppl go nuts over akra.
Great idea maybe that's what i should do.



For some strange reasons when i record me riding the AKRA sounds nice but when I'm riding it sounds like a beefed up stock exhaust :(



Quote:
Originally Posted by AF600RR View Post
To be honest, part of me was disappointed when I got rid of my two brothers as it was a very nice and loud sounding exhaust. However the loudness soon attracted the wrong sort of attention and could get a bit annoying on highway rides.

Got the Akrapovic and yes it was very quiet in comparison, however the quality was far superior to the TB.
Changed the Akrapovic to a full system and it go noticeably louder and more raw. Very happy now, not too obnoxious but loud enough to get the girlies wet.

My slip on is already installed is it easy to upgrade to full system? If so what should i buy to turn it into a full system?

Last edited by 2013_Honda_CBR_600_RR; 04-17-2014 at 11:34 AM.
2013_Honda_CBR_600_RR is offline  
post #24 of 39 (permalink) Old 04-17-2014, 12:29 PM
Knee Dragger
 
Cory4's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: London Ontario, Canada
Posts: 215
Thanks: 5
Thanked 14 Times in 13 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I have a 2 bros and it is a little too loud for me (always ride with ear plugs) don't get me wrong it's great when you want to show off a little and when it backfires its a wicked pop. I think if i were to change it for any reason though I would go akra they look good and sound good best of both worlds.

****2003 CBR 600rr****

My Build Thread


Ride safe but not too safe
Cory4 is offline  
post #25 of 39 (permalink) Old 04-17-2014, 12:52 PM
AMA Supersport Racer
 
VinhMym's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 617
Images: 3
Thanks: 159
Thanked 55 Times in 51 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Just ride with an open exhaust


Sent from Motorcycle.com App
VinhMym is offline  
post #26 of 39 (permalink) Old 04-17-2014, 01:57 PM
Pocketbike Racer
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Charlottesville
Posts: 294
Thanks: 23
Thanked 22 Times in 21 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinhMym View Post
Just ride with an open exhaust


Sent from Motorcycle.com App
LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013_Honda_CBR_600_RR View Post
We also own Harleys so I'm kinda loving the loud bikes.





Guys if you want to exchange your TOCE with my AKRAPOVIC i am willing to lose the money because i want LOUD.



Great idea maybe that's what i should do.



For some strange reasons when i record me riding the AKRA sounds nice but when I'm riding it sounds like a beefed up stock exhaust :(






My slip on is already installed is it easy to upgrade to full system? If so what should i buy to turn it into a full system?

You need headers to make it a full exhaust, if I'm not mistaken Akrapovic actually sells just the headers for the 2013 and up CBR. If you are interested in getting a full system and you know that you'll loose the catalytic converter and such then go ahead.

Just make sure the cops in Australia aren't total D-bags about that kind of stuff. Full exhausts aren't really "Street Legal" they are for more of a Race environment.

Another thing to note, when you do switch to a full exhaust you will need a tune. This means getting a fuel controller, Bazzaz, Power Commander V, or a ECU unlock. All witch can be pricey. After you've gotten the fuel controller you'll need a tune or buy the AFM auto tuner, added more dollar signs to this...

Just food for thought!

Enjoy :P

Last edited by 400kg; 04-17-2014 at 02:02 PM.
400kg is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to 400kg For This Useful Post:
2013_Honda_CBR_600_RR (04-17-2014)
post #27 of 39 (permalink) Old 04-17-2014, 02:17 PM
Training Wheel Hero
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I love my Akra slip-on. I debated for a while on which exhaust to buy. Glad I made this choice. It sounds perfect IMO. I love the growl at around 40-50 mph in 3rd-4th gear. Sounds awesome!
ScoobSteve is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to ScoobSteve For This Useful Post:
2013_Honda_CBR_600_RR (04-17-2014)
post #28 of 39 (permalink) Old 04-17-2014, 02:40 PM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: South Perth
Posts: 187
Thanks: 225
Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 400kg View Post
LOL




You need headers to make it a full exhaust, if I'm not mistaken Akrapovic actually sells just the headers for the 2013 and up CBR. If you are interested in getting a full system and you know that you'll loose the catalytic converter and such then go ahead.

Just make sure the cops in Australia aren't total D-bags about that kind of stuff. Full exhausts aren't really "Street Legal" they are for more of a Race environment.

Another thing to note, when you do switch to a full exhaust you will need a tune. This means getting a fuel controller, Bazzaz, Power Commander V, or a ECU unlock. All witch can be pricey. After you've gotten the fuel controller you'll need a tune or buy the AFM auto tuner, added more dollar signs to this...

Just food for thought!

Enjoy :P
Ahh there are so much work to get to the full system i am half way there but loser catalytic converter is a no no for me ;) i think maybe i will just buy another exhaust like TOCE 6 months away but right now i think i am going to get frame sliders and front and rear axle sliders to protect my investment.

The slip on akra does have a nice note to i just wish it was 10 decibel louder :)

Thank you for the info you posted i now know what i need to convert to full system.
2013_Honda_CBR_600_RR is offline  
post #29 of 39 (permalink) Old 04-17-2014, 03:28 PM
Pocketbike Racer
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Charlottesville
Posts: 294
Thanks: 23
Thanked 22 Times in 21 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013_Honda_CBR_600_RR View Post
Ahh there are so much work to get to the full system i am half way there but loser catalytic converter is a no no for me ;) i think maybe i will just buy another exhaust like TOCE 6 months away but right now i think i am going to get frame sliders and front and rear axle sliders to protect my investment.

The slip on akra does have a nice note to i just wish it was 10 decibel louder :)

Thank you for the info you posted i now know what i need to convert to full system.
You could also sell the Arka slip-on to a forum member, I bet some guys would be willing to pick it up from you, then you could get the TOCE.

Just more food for thought :)
400kg is offline  
post #30 of 39 (permalink) Old 04-17-2014, 04:30 PM
World Superbike Racer
 
ItsRichieRich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Murrieta, CA
Posts: 1,753
Thanks: 59
Thanked 77 Times in 63 Posts
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I love my Akra! **** how loud it is, I'm all about the performance! Form < Function

"A successful man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others."
ItsRichieRich is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome