Yoshi RS5 Slip-On - 600RR.net
Exhaust & Fuel Delivery Tips on how to get the most out of your bike

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-22-2006, 03:08 PM Thread Starter
Knee Dragger

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Yoshi RS5 Slip-On

I just decided to go with the Yoshi slip on.. I talked to Nick and realized the Yoshi is probably the best way for me to go..

I just can't decide if I want to go with the stainless or if I should wait a little while and get the carbon fiber with carbon endcap.. I have a 05 Red/Black RR and want something that will match it nicely.

I think the carbon would go perfect with the black wings and my black windscreen, but I really don't want to spend over $300 or so on a slip-on. The stainless would probably look fine, but I haven't seen many pictures of it on a 05' Red/Black RR... anyone have any pictures of either of these exhausts on your bike? I have looked through the post your bike/exhaust picture threads and see a widerange of exhausts - I want to see what the yoshi would look like on my red/black RR though...

Oh yeah, I said I wasn't going to start a new thread to ask this question but I'll throw it in here haha... is the RS5 carbon yoshi with carbon end quieter than the stainless steel/carbon fiber WITHOUT the endcap?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-22-2006, 03:14 PM

should not be. if you want a loud pip get the jardine rt1 race pipe. sounds awsome.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-22-2006, 03:18 PM Thread Starter
Knee Dragger

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukebe420
should not be. if you want a loud pip get the jardine rt1 race pipe. sounds awsome.
Yeah I thought about it, but I don't like the way it looks as much as the Yoshi.. the Yoshi just looks like it fits really good... I really like Joe_Rocket's bike though and he has a jardine rt1 so I dont know...

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-22-2006, 03:34 PM
Pocketbike Racer

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I just brought a RS5 ti for 220shipped from ebay. My bike is black, so I'll take pictures when the pipe arrives for ya.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page