Well here's my Dyno Chart... - 600RR.net
Exhaust & Fuel Delivery Tips on how to get the most out of your bike

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 211 (permalink) Old 04-29-2006, 10:04 AM Thread Starter
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
 
Visitor Q's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: PA
Posts: 7,847
Images: 158
Thanks: 3
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Dyno Chart... D&D Slip-On debait =]

Here is my dyno chart from the other day. Slyder and I both went and got custom maps wrote. As I am sure he will chime in on this one (as I know I would) and I know you other guys will as well I must say that I was happy with my results especially when I saw my bike made one more horse power than his. I have a D&D slip-on (that's right b1tches), Factory Pro Velocity Stacks and a stock air filter. His bike is a 05, mine is a 04. He has a FULL Arata Exhaust, Factory Pro Velocity Stacks & a BMC race filter.

I can't wait to here all the excuses from you guys now as to why my bike made more HP but I can tell you one thing, the dyno don't lie. :p

Jason

PS: I am not trying to be an a$$ here or anything, I just know how some of you guys hate the D&D is all.



“Woe be unto him who opens one of the seven gateways to hell, because through that gateway evil will invade the world."


Last edited by Visitor Q; 05-02-2006 at 11:25 AM.
Visitor Q is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 211 (permalink) Old 04-29-2006, 10:10 AM
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 58
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
seems like all od the people that think d&d is junk.. wont have much to say here.. a older bike with the same mods.. except a slip on D&d our performed a full exhaust... i cant wait to hear this

Last edited by speeddesigns; 04-29-2006 at 11:05 AM.
speeddesigns is offline  
post #3 of 211 (permalink) Old 04-29-2006, 10:11 AM
Back in the Day
 
Moeman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 51,143
Images: 665
Thanks: 2,026
Thanked 2,545 Times in 2,157 Posts
Feedback Score: 148 reviews
Good for you the curve looks smooth bro
to me numbers is irrelevant its how the bike runs



If it doesn't challange you it won't change you
Only two ways to live life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
Moeman is offline  
 
post #4 of 211 (permalink) Old 04-29-2006, 10:17 AM Thread Starter
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
 
Visitor Q's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: PA
Posts: 7,847
Images: 158
Thanks: 3
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by moeman
Good for you the curve looks smooth bro
to me numbers is irrelevant its how the bike runs
I agree man... The total HP number does not mean jack really, its the curve of the power. I just know there are a lot of D&D haters out there of late and thought it was kinda of funny since everyone is all up on Arata that a full exhaust made less HP than my slip-on. I mean to me this only proves a point that the D&D is not all sound.

Jason

“Woe be unto him who opens one of the seven gateways to hell, because through that gateway evil will invade the world."

Visitor Q is offline  
post #5 of 211 (permalink) Old 04-29-2006, 10:42 AM
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 865
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
hmmm...thats odd...i thought a arata full system is suppose to yeild 8-10 whp, but from the sounds of it, his full system yeilded less than a slip on. as awesome as your d&d is...something doesnt seem right here.

BTW...do both of you have a pc3 installed also?

Last edited by LegendaryAcs; 04-29-2006 at 10:50 AM.
LegendaryAcs is offline  
post #6 of 211 (permalink) Old 04-29-2006, 10:51 AM
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 58
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendaryAcs
hmmm...thats odd...i thought a arata full system is suppose to yeild 8-10 whp, but from the sounds of it, his full system yeilded less than a slip on. as awesome as your d&d is...something doesnt seem right here.

HAHA let it begin... there is the dyno sheet to prove it... tuned by the same person... at the same location.. so the temp is the same... its not because its a different dyno... the numbers are there... what is there to argue about?? the d&d our performed the arata full system NUFF SAID!

Last edited by speeddesigns; 04-29-2006 at 11:05 AM.
speeddesigns is offline  
post #7 of 211 (permalink) Old 04-29-2006, 10:54 AM
Knee Dragger
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: santa clarita, CA
Posts: 205
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Ummm... There is no way that your bike is outing more horses. Arata full system + stacks will be, at least, 108 horsepower.

103 is great for the slip-on though! D&D fo' life!!! You'll also have to consider that the 103 is partly (mostly) due to the velocity stacks. Why didn't you buy a pc3 before you had it mapped?????!!! Ahh--I want a pc map for D&D slip-on!!!!! We have the same bike and exhaust, so I'm relying on you to provide me the map =P

And post up Slyder's dyno chart.

'04 RED

Last edited by stuartwesterman; 04-29-2006 at 10:57 AM.
stuartwesterman is offline  
post #8 of 211 (permalink) Old 04-29-2006, 10:56 AM Thread Starter
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
 
Visitor Q's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: PA
Posts: 7,847
Images: 158
Thanks: 3
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendaryAcs
hmmm...thats odd...i thought a arata full system is suppose to yeild 8-10 whp, but from the sounds of it, his full system yeilded less than a slip on. as awesome as your d&d is...something doesnt seem right here.

BTW...do both of you have a pc3 installed also?
Yes... Both have PC3USB, we had custom maps wrote with "TL" software at the dealer. That is what the dyno is from with our new custom maps.

Jason

“Woe be unto him who opens one of the seven gateways to hell, because through that gateway evil will invade the world."

Visitor Q is offline  
post #9 of 211 (permalink) Old 04-29-2006, 10:57 AM Thread Starter
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
 
Visitor Q's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: PA
Posts: 7,847
Images: 158
Thanks: 3
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuartwesterman
Ummm... There is no way that your bike is outing more horses. Arata full system + stacks will be, at least, 108 horsepower.

103 is great for the slip-on though! D&D fo' life!!! You'll also have to consider that the 103 is partly (mostly) due to the velocity stacks. Why didn't you buy a pc3 before you had it mapped?????!!! Ahh--I want a pc map for D&D slip-on!!!!! We have the same bike and exhaust, so I'm relying on you to provide me the map =P

And post up Jason's dyno chart.
I have the map... This is with the custom map.

Jason

PS: Also I think the first map is with the Leo Vincie map as that is what I had in the PC when I took it there unless he zero'd it and did that first run in blue.?.

“Woe be unto him who opens one of the seven gateways to hell, because through that gateway evil will invade the world."

Visitor Q is offline  
post #10 of 211 (permalink) Old 04-29-2006, 10:58 AM
AMA Supersport Racer
 
froggie3kb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Rossville, GA
Posts: 1,447
Thanks: 2
Thanked 44 Times in 17 Posts
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Congrats on the #'s Jason, thats hilarious abou tthe D&D putting down more power... I predict this thread will grow rather large with a debate of some sort now lol.

I've got 2 questions though...;)

Have you 2 kicked them on the street yet? If so, outcome?


How does she feel after installing the PCIII/V-stacks and having her mapped right away? Can you feel a rather decent power increase on your ass dyno?

2013 Honda Motorcycle News http://www.HondaofChattanoogaBlog.com (Fixing to transfer over to HondaPowerSportsNEWS.com to be only news orientated)
froggie3kb is offline  
post #11 of 211 (permalink) Old 04-29-2006, 10:58 AM
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 58
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
why do you people insist on cheerleading?? Jason and his buddy went to the dyno TOGETHER.. TUNED by the SAME person.. both with a pc3. JASON made more power than his buddy did with the arata system.. why can you say its not possible? are you calling jason a liar? i guess if you want you can join the packers cheerleading squad

Last edited by speeddesigns; 04-29-2006 at 11:05 AM.
speeddesigns is offline  
post #12 of 211 (permalink) Old 04-29-2006, 11:02 AM
Back in the Day
 
Moeman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 51,143
Images: 665
Thanks: 2,026
Thanked 2,545 Times in 2,157 Posts
Feedback Score: 148 reviews
i will say this again to all of you
............................> numbers do not mean anything in the real world <...............
its how the bike runs & how do you ride it



If it doesn't challange you it won't change you
Only two ways to live life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
Moeman is offline  
post #13 of 211 (permalink) Old 04-29-2006, 11:02 AM
Knee Dragger
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: santa clarita, CA
Posts: 205
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visitor Q
I have the map... This is with the custom map.

Jason

PS: Also I think the first map is with the Leo Vincie map as that is what I had in the PC when I took it there unless he zero'd it and did that first run in blue.?.
this message is too short

pm sent!

'04 RED
stuartwesterman is offline  
post #14 of 211 (permalink) Old 04-29-2006, 11:04 AM Thread Starter
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
 
Visitor Q's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: PA
Posts: 7,847
Images: 158
Thanks: 3
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by froggie3kb
Congrats on the #'s Jason, thats hilarious abou tthe D&D putting down more power... I predict this thread will grow rather large with a debate of some sort now lol.

I've got 2 questions though...;)

Have you 2 kicked them on the street yet? If so, outcome?


How does she feel after installing the PCIII/V-stacks and having her mapped right away? Can you feel a rather decent power increase on your ass dyno?
Well thanks for hooking me up with a good deal on the parts.

froggie3k <---- This guy has killer prices!!!

I had a good ride home, big throttle difference from what I can tell.... Much, much smoother, even power band.

Maybe it was mean, but the power band seems a lot better and smoother. Seems to pull a little harder in the lower RPMs as well. =]

Jason

“Woe be unto him who opens one of the seven gateways to hell, because through that gateway evil will invade the world."

Visitor Q is offline  
post #15 of 211 (permalink) Old 04-29-2006, 11:04 AM
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 865
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
thats discouraging..it almost makes me not want to spend the extra $$$ on stacks, pc3, filter, custom map just for 3-4 hp. it seems like slyders bike didnt respond very well to mods. either that, or he got a crappy map. i saw a rr at my local shop (mach 1) gain 8whp from just a akra full, pc3, and a custom map. ofcourse, they are known be be some of the best when it comes to dyno tuning.
LegendaryAcs is offline  
post #16 of 211 (permalink) Old 04-29-2006, 11:05 AM
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 58
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
numbers may not mean anything.. yes im sure the bikes are dead even in a race.. would depend on rider.. but for proof..the d&d out performed the arata full system.. thats what the debate is.. not which is more streetable
speeddesigns is offline  
post #17 of 211 (permalink) Old 04-29-2006, 11:07 AM Thread Starter
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
 
Visitor Q's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: PA
Posts: 7,847
Images: 158
Thanks: 3
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendaryAcs
thats discouraging..it almost makes me not want to spend the extra $$$ on stacks, pc3, filter, custom map just for 3-4 hp. it seems like slyders bike didnt respond very well to mods. either that, or he got a crappy map. i saw a rr at my local shop (mach 1) gain 8whp from just a akra full, pc3, and a custom map. ofcourse, they are known be be some of the best when it comes to dyno tuning.
Well like I said, that first map could have been with the map I got off of Dynojet's site and not the true stock HP. Anyone know what the stock HP is of our bikes? 98 (maybe)???

Jason

“Woe be unto him who opens one of the seven gateways to hell, because through that gateway evil will invade the world."

Visitor Q is offline  
post #18 of 211 (permalink) Old 04-29-2006, 11:09 AM
Knee Dragger
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: santa clarita, CA
Posts: 205
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Visitor

Please send me the map! Check yo pm

'04 RED
stuartwesterman is offline  
post #19 of 211 (permalink) Old 04-29-2006, 11:12 AM
AMA Supersport Racer
 
froggie3kb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Rossville, GA
Posts: 1,447
Thanks: 2
Thanked 44 Times in 17 Posts
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visitor Q
Well thanks for hooking me up with a good deal on the parts.

froggie3k <---- This guy has killer prices!!!

I had a good ride home, big throttle difference from what I can tell.... Much, much smoother, even power band.

Maybe it was mean, but the power band seems a lot better and smoother. Seems to pull a little harder in the lower RPMs as well. =]

Jason

No problem man, thanks for the kind words...


Thats good to hear, glad to hear your happy with how shes running...

2013 Honda Motorcycle News http://www.HondaofChattanoogaBlog.com (Fixing to transfer over to HondaPowerSportsNEWS.com to be only news orientated)
froggie3kb is offline  
post #20 of 211 (permalink) Old 04-29-2006, 11:15 AM
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 865
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by speeddesigns
why do you people insist on cheerleading?? Jason and his buddy went to the dyno TOGETHER.. TUNED by the SAME person.. both with a pc3. JASON made more power than his buddy did with the arata system.. why can you say its not possible? are you calling jason a liar? i guess if you want you can join the packers cheerleading squad
wow..you need to calm down there buddy. we do acknowlege the results..they are there in black and white. theres no doubt jason got great results considering that his bike is an 03/04 and that he only has a slip on. however, what im curious about is why his friend (who has an 05) got such terrible results considering he has a arata full system. we are always hearing how great arata full systems are in terms of whp gains, but it wasnt true in this case. in fact, the full system yeilded LESS than a slip on! dont get me wronge, i like d&d slip ons...they are badass..i almost got one...but stacked up against a arata full system...something doesnt seem right. i think im allow to be a little bit curious here.
LegendaryAcs is offline  
post #21 of 211 (permalink) Old 04-29-2006, 11:18 AM
Back in the Day
 
Moeman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 51,143
Images: 665
Thanks: 2,026
Thanked 2,545 Times in 2,157 Posts
Feedback Score: 148 reviews
lets skip jason for a min he would not mind lol congrats on the purchase man
you got yourself a sweet bike

The D&D outperformed the ARATA in this situation for what ever reason
does that mean it will happen all the time no and does not mean that the
Arata is a crapy product either

I have a micron full system on my bike no power commander
or stacks and on the dyno it outperformed a bike with a pc, stacks,and
an akrapovic slip on does that mean micron is better no it does not

Bikes will perform different even if they have identical upgraded
components



If it doesn't challange you it won't change you
Only two ways to live life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
Moeman is offline  
post #22 of 211 (permalink) Old 04-29-2006, 11:19 AM Thread Starter
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
 
Visitor Q's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: PA
Posts: 7,847
Images: 158
Thanks: 3
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuartwesterman
Visitor

Please send me the map! Check yo pm
I still need to pull it from the PC bro. Chill... LOL!

hahaha This b1tch sat me back 2 bills, I am going to need to check with Santa first to see how good you've been.

Jason

“Woe be unto him who opens one of the seven gateways to hell, because through that gateway evil will invade the world."

Visitor Q is offline  
post #23 of 211 (permalink) Old 04-29-2006, 11:20 AM
Knee Dragger
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: santa clarita, CA
Posts: 205
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendaryAcs
wow..you need to calm down there buddy. we do acknowlege the results..they are there in black and white. theres no doubt jason got great results considering that his bike is an 03/04 and that he only has a slip on. however, what im curious about is why his friend (who has an 05) got such terrible results considering he has a arata full system. we are always hearing how great arata full systems are in terms of whp gains, but it wasnt true in this case. in fact, the full system yeilded LESS than a slip on! dont get me wronge, i like d&d slip ons...they are badass..i almost got one...but stacked up against a arata full system...something doesnt seem right. i think im allow to be a little bit curious here.
+10

well said

And who is this guy, anyway? He just joined? Welcome!


edit:

Sorry I've been antsy! A D&D map is a rare thing!

'04 RED

Last edited by stuartwesterman; 04-29-2006 at 11:24 AM.
stuartwesterman is offline  
post #24 of 211 (permalink) Old 04-29-2006, 11:24 AM Thread Starter
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
 
Visitor Q's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: PA
Posts: 7,847
Images: 158
Thanks: 3
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendaryAcs
wow..you need to calm down there buddy. we do acknowlege the results..they are there in black and white. theres no doubt jason got great results considering that his bike is an 03/04 and that he only has a slip on. however, what im curious about is why his friend (who has an 05) got such terrible results considering he has a arata full system. we are always hearing how great arata full systems are in terms of whp gains, but it wasnt true in this case. in fact, the full system yeilded LESS than a slip on! dont get me wronge, i like d&d slip ons...they are badass..i almost got one...but stacked up against a arata full system...something doesnt seem right. i think im allow to be a little bit curious here.
I am sure Slyder will chime in here when he hopes on next. He can tell you how much fun we had hangin' around the dealer for close to 8 hours. =] Nice guy, sweet bike too.

I am sure he will post his chart up, his power curved looked good as well.

Jason

“Woe be unto him who opens one of the seven gateways to hell, because through that gateway evil will invade the world."

Visitor Q is offline  
post #25 of 211 (permalink) Old 04-29-2006, 11:29 AM
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 865
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by moeman
lets skip jason for a min he would not mind lol congrats on the purchase man
you got yourself a sweet bike

The D&D outperformed the ARATA in this situation for what ever reason
does that mean it will happen all the time no and does not mean that the
Arata is a crapy product either

I have a micron full system on my bike no power commander
or stacks and on the dyno it outperformed a bike with a pc, stacks,and
an akrapovic slip on does that mean micron is better no it does not

Bikes will perform different even if they have identical upgraded
components
i understand that bike will perform differently even if they have identical upgraded componets, but have you ever herd of a full system yeilding lower results than a slip on with identical components? Especially a Arata full system?

Great results nonetheless Jason! Do you think the stacks were worth it?
LegendaryAcs is offline  
post #26 of 211 (permalink) Old 04-29-2006, 11:36 AM Thread Starter
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
 
Visitor Q's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: PA
Posts: 7,847
Images: 158
Thanks: 3
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendaryAcs
i understand that bike will perform differently even if they have identical upgraded componets, but have you ever herd of a full system yeilding lower results than a slip on with identical components? Especially a Arata full system?

Great results nonetheless Jason! Do you think the stacks were worth it?
Yeah I guess so man. I really need to ride it more to tell. I added the stacks and the commander at the same time so I guess it is kinda hard to tell what the real HP is coming from. Seems like a good combo so far but you know how it is when you are trying to look for something, sometimes you read into things. I mean I think it feels different but time will tell as I hit the roads I am familiar with riding on and getting on it hard to see if it feels different. So far so good… Seems good and better from first impressions.

Jason

“Woe be unto him who opens one of the seven gateways to hell, because through that gateway evil will invade the world."

Visitor Q is offline  
post #27 of 211 (permalink) Old 04-29-2006, 11:45 AM
Moto GP Racer
 
Slyder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Lehigh Valley, PA
Posts: 5,488
Thanks: 4
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
i have an Akrapovic Full Exhaust! not an Arata!! lol i'll put my sheet up later.

Overall i'm not real sure how much i actually gained... I never did a Stock base run so i don't really know how much i've actually gained with all the mods but i do know it is a ******* beast now more then it was without everything. My main goal was to just make sure i had the straightest powerband as possible and make sure i was running not to lean or not to rich but it kinda sucks but who knows, we could both go to another Dyno and maybe see a different out come. Not only that but people are throwing out oh you should see 108 blah blah, again that all depends on the dyno since there all different who knows what it will show on another one. Becuz i took it to my local shop and with the map the got from powercommand my bike made 101.4 with either the jardine map or erion map so i might take it to them again just for a dyno run and see what that shows since i've been on that one before.

However, i'm extremely happy with it, the thing pulls throughout the powerband and is extremely smooth so i like it!

getting back in the game.
Slyder is offline  
post #28 of 211 (permalink) Old 04-29-2006, 11:49 AM Thread Starter
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
 
Visitor Q's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: PA
Posts: 7,847
Images: 158
Thanks: 3
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyder
i have an Akrapovic Full Exhaust! not an Arata!! lol i'll put my sheet up later.

Overall i'm not real sure how much i actually gained... I never did a Stock base run so i don't really know how much i've actually gained with all the mods but i do know it is a ******* beast now more then it was without everything. My main goal was to just make sure i had the straightest powerband as possible and make sure i was running not to lean or not to rich but it kinda sucks but who knows, we could both go to another Dyno and maybe see a different out come. Not only that but people are throwing out oh you should see 108 blah blah, again that all depends on the dyno since there all different who knows what it will show on another one. Becuz i took it to my local shop and with the map the got from powercommand my bike made 101.4 with either the jardine map or erion map so i might take it to them again just for a dyno run and see what that shows since i've been on that one before.

However, i'm extremely happy with it, the thing pulls throughout the powerband and is extremely smooth so i like it!
LOL! Whoops... Akrapovic. Honest mistake. Well I am glad you are here the air.

Sorry about that guys. Where the hell is that embrassed smiley when you need it?

Jason

“Woe be unto him who opens one of the seven gateways to hell, because through that gateway evil will invade the world."

Visitor Q is offline  
post #29 of 211 (permalink) Old 04-29-2006, 11:50 AM
Back in the Day
 
Moeman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 51,143
Images: 665
Thanks: 2,026
Thanked 2,545 Times in 2,157 Posts
Feedback Score: 148 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyder
i have an Akrapovic Full Exhaust! not an Arata!! lol i'll put my sheet up later.

Overall i'm not real sure how much i actually gained... I never did a Stock base run so i don't really know how much i've actually gained with all the mods but i do know it is a ******* beast now more then it was without everything. My main goal was to just make sure i had the straightest powerband as possible and make sure i was running not to lean or not to rich but it kinda sucks but who knows, we could both go to another Dyno and maybe see a different out come. Not only that but people are throwing out oh you should see 108 blah blah, again that all depends on the dyno since there all different who knows what it will show on another one. Becuz i took it to my local shop and with the map the got from powercommand my bike made 101.4 with either the jardine map or erion map so i might take it to them again just for a dyno run and see what that shows since i've been on that one before.

However, i'm extremely happy with it, the thing pulls throughout the powerband and is extremely smooth so i like it!
That is what counts bro congrats



If it doesn't challange you it won't change you
Only two ways to live life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
Moeman is offline  
post #30 of 211 (permalink) Old 04-29-2006, 12:07 PM
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 865
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyder
i have an Akrapovic Full Exhaust! not an Arata!! lol i'll put my sheet up later.

Overall i'm not real sure how much i actually gained... I never did a Stock base run so i don't really know how much i've actually gained with all the mods but i do know it is a ******* beast now more then it was without everything. My main goal was to just make sure i had the straightest powerband as possible and make sure i was running not to lean or not to rich but it kinda sucks but who knows, we could both go to another Dyno and maybe see a different out come. Not only that but people are throwing out oh you should see 108 blah blah, again that all depends on the dyno since there all different who knows what it will show on another one. Becuz i took it to my local shop and with the map the got from powercommand my bike made 101.4 with either the jardine map or erion map so i might take it to them again just for a dyno run and see what that shows since i've been on that one before.

However, i'm extremely happy with it, the thing pulls throughout the powerband and is extremely smooth so i like it!
as long as your content bro.
LegendaryAcs is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome