09 Arrow Indy on a 07. - 600RR.net
Exhaust & Fuel Delivery Tips on how to get the most out of your bike

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-09-2014, 02:44 AM Thread Starter
Training Wheel Hero

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
09 Arrow Indy on a 07.

Hi , I'm eyeing up an 09 Arrow Indy end can and link pipe to fit to a 07 rr which has the Arrow Indy headers. Will it fit as the can has the same part number for 07 & 09 but the headers and link pipes have different part numbers.

Does anyone know the weight of the Indy end cans without brackets and link pipe. Will it be lighter than the Leo Vince Titanium can which is currently fitted. Which would be quieter?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-09-2014, 03:21 AM
Moto GP Racer

Feedback Score: 3 reviews
07-08:

09-12:

If both end cans fit the same, then the only issue would be with the routing angles of the pipes, which I don't think has changed from 07-08 to 09-12. Any differences in piping diameter (if applicable) would be negligible. But double check with Arrow and shoot them an email.

2011 CBR600RR 'X-Ray' Build Thread
https://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=294795

Co-President of Team46

"My bike is too fast for the track" Ubercool ZX-14R rider.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-09-2014, 11:07 AM
Moto GP Racer

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
end can s/b under 10lbs.....at least thats what my CF can weighs.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-09-2014, 12:31 PM
AMA Supersport Racer

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Be very careful. It should work but don't be surprised if it doesn't all fit or line up correctly. There are slight differences in their link pipes. I think the cans are the same. I had an Indy Race can mid pipe for a 2009-12 that didn't mount correctly on my 2012. The can would not center under the tail without the mid pipe pressing against the plastic under tray. In addition the provided clamp to the stock headers so that you can use the spring hook to attach to the mid pipe was wrong which would not allow enough tension on the spring hook to make a secure connection. I eventually just returned it in disgust. I love(d) Arrow exhausts for years but for some reason they've screwed something up with our bikes. You may have to work with them to get the correct parts if it doesn't all fit right.The problem is that while they are helpful they are in Italy so it may take a while to get it all resolved if you have issues. Check Gioarge's thread on his Repsol bike. He had the same issue I had with mid pipe clamp. They eventually sent him a custom clamp that worked right. Good luck.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page