Organized PC Map Database? - 600RR.net
Exhaust & Fuel Delivery Tips on how to get the most out of your bike

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-21-2015, 12:17 PM Thread Starter
Pocketbike Racer

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Organized PC Map Database?

I've searched and searched but haven't found exactly what I need so I've gotta post and ask, is there a dedicated thread anywhere on here for mapping info for the PCIII? A friend sold me a PCIII for pennies but unfortunately the PC website doesn't list a map for my setup (albeit a simple one, K&N and Hyperflo slip on) I could copy the parameters from their PCV map but it's for a full Hyperflo system, not just the slip on. Does anyone know of a good database other than the PC site for maps that may have more options? I'm looking into who locally does custom tuning maps for PCs but until then I would like to get at least a base map loaded.

RadioFlyer
2006 Dodge Magnum R/T AWD *K&N Intake*
2007 Honda CBR600RR *Hyperflo slip-on, K&N panel filter*
2001 Yamaha Banshee
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-21-2015, 01:15 PM
Training Wheel Hero

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I'm afraid you wont find any other database with pc3 maps. I would suggest you either to visit your local tunner/shop to do the job properly or start testing similar maps from dynojet website... of course I don't advice the last.

cheers

The more I learn,
the less I understand
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-21-2015, 01:38 PM
AMA Supersport Racer

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SheldonR311 View Post
I'm looking into who locally does custom tuning maps for PCs but until then I would like to get at least a base map loaded.
I know you already stated that you are going to have it tuned and looking into that, but I just suggest doing this right away instead of trying to find a map to load in there - especially if you have to pay for whatever map you find wherever you find it. Getting the bike custom tuned by a professional and reputable turner is the best thing I did for my bike when I had a PCV on mine as it increases throttle response and give the throttle a smooth acceleration all the way through. I can't say if it adds much on the top end like the paper graph said it did as I never took my bike to the track or road it hard enough on the street to find out, but I will say the power band was very smooth all the way throughout and it made my bike much more enjoyable to ride.

2007 Honda CBR600RR White
Stolen - Recovered - Still totaled out https://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=473281
Part-out / Garage cleaning for sale thread https://www.600rr.net/vb/153-07-13-rr...isc-parts.html

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-21-2015, 02:35 PM Thread Starter
Pocketbike Racer

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Well what I've done for the moment is reached out to two tuning shops that I found through the PC website, authorized Dynojet tuners and am awaiting response from them.

Also, I downloaded both the PCV software and the PCIII software, downloaded the map for the PCV designed by Dynojet for our bikes with the Hyperflo slip on and an aftermarket or OEM filter. Then I copied and pasted all the parameters from the PCV map to a PCIII version minus the 15% throttle position because the PCIII doesn't have that in its parameters. I'll give it a run to try it out without harping on the bike and use it to get down to the tuner or revert back to the zero map until I go to the tuner.

RadioFlyer
2006 Dodge Magnum R/T AWD *K&N Intake*
2007 Honda CBR600RR *Hyperflo slip-on, K&N panel filter*
2001 Yamaha Banshee
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-10-2015, 06:19 PM
Training Wheel Hero

Feedback Score: -1 reviews
Why Don't You Go To My Site?

I have hundreds of customers that are happy with my Maps, please feel free to read all the Testimonials on my site at Jeffomaps.com ,and see what they are saying in their own words about my Maps & Customer Service !
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-10-2015, 07:28 PM
Moto GP Racer

Thanked 2,463 Times in 1,718 Posts
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffo View Post
I have hundreds of customers that are happy with my Maps, please feel free to read all the Testimonials on my site at Jeffomaps.com ,and see what they are saying in their own words about my Maps & Customer Service !
Because they've never had a proper map. And besides, become a vendor or quit trying to sell your crap here.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-13-2015, 10:56 AM
Moto GP Racer

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Hey X why don't you put your $ where your Mouth is on this?

Do us a huge favor?

put one of his maps on your cbr600rr and take it to your favorite tuner , dyno it and compare the 2?

Oh, snap......you don't have a cbr!!!!???

Just an Aprilia Literbike?

he 's not gonna try and be a Vendor on here if you dump on him every chance you get!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page