2003 aky evo hrc kit exhaust info wanted - 600RR.net
Exhaust & Fuel Delivery Tips on how to get the most out of your bike

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-11-2015, 07:04 PM Thread Starter
Training Wheel Hero

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
2003 aky evo hrc kit exhaust info wanted

right then,
I am trying to find out if the new system i thought i bought is indeed the akrapovic evo hrc kit 2 titanium exhaust,or a mix of racing line and evo, as to my fairly trained eye, it doesn't look like its all titanium, so wondering if anyone on this site ,has any info/part numbers of bits of the system, not just the full exhaust system part number, or photos or any help at all to work out ifi have defo got the full set.
i am looking at possibly using it on my 92 blade engine project bike ,lol, since the conical headers are similar in size /shape to my arrow system and the akra link pipe which is goes into a bladed shape would look great and i also have a seat unit already that would work well with the 60m bore can,so trying to find any info I can about it,
I realise the headers are slightly different to the normal evo/ racing line , but I am trying to find out if akrapovic ever made similar in racing line/stainless version and need individual part numbers to work out if this lot is a mix or indeed the fully kit 2 evo exhaust.
thanks in advance

Last edited by firebeast; 09-12-2015 at 03:56 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-12-2015, 12:49 AM
World Superbike Racer

Garage
Huhhhh. Whattt

2007 Cbr600rr Black

[SIZE=1]Tripage IT and Plate Bracket, TST Turn Signals, GB Case Covers, Captive Rear Spacers, Driven 520 -1 +2 steel sprocket kit, Spiegler Steel Brake Lines, Front Fork Revalve, Stomp Grips, Speedodrd, Dunlop Q3's, HRC Rear Brake Res, Woocraft Frame sliders, Shorty levers, 90 Degree Valve Stems, EK 520 Black/Gold Chain, Tekarbon Chain Guard, Engine Swap, Brembo RCS, Evotech Front Brake Res, SBS Sintered Race pads, Healtech Quick Shifter, Vortex Rearsets, and Trackdays!
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-12-2015, 04:18 AM Thread Starter
Training Wheel Hero

edited a little, but guessing you have not heard of it. basically , there isn't much info on akrapovic's website left other than normal fitting instrcutions, so I was hoping someone on here may have knowledge of it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page