Any vendors running Akra slip on deals?? - 600RR.net
Exhaust & Fuel Delivery Tips on how to get the most out of your bike

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-06-2016, 08:28 PM Thread Starter
Knee Dragger

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Any vendors running Akra slip on deals??

Any of you guys out there having any deals on Akra slip ons for a 2008 600rr? Maybe a Happy National Singles Day (valentines) special or something??

Looking to get one and trying not to spend $800 if I can help it. Thanks!!

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Don't give a man a fish, and feed yourself. He's a grown man, fishing's not that hard.
-Ron Swanson
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-07-2016, 12:08 AM
World Superbike Racer

Garage
No one I know of and there stupid expensive (which is why I dont have one....)

Is it really worth it to you? If so Why? 800 bucks for something to does well nothing other than look good. I would rather dump that 800 into suspension, rearsets, clip ons, track fairings, tires, quickshifter, the list goes on and on... If looks are what your into I understand that too.

Not trying to be a pest just wondering

Hardracing has good deals sometimes might wanna hit them up otherwise biohazard cycles or something used to have em for 700 ish

2007 Cbr600rr Black

[SIZE=1]Tripage IT and Plate Bracket, TST Turn Signals, GB Case Covers, Captive Rear Spacers, Driven 520 -1 +2 steel sprocket kit, Spiegler Steel Brake Lines, Front Fork Revalve, Stomp Grips, Speedodrd, Dunlop Q3's, HRC Rear Brake Res, Woocraft Frame sliders, Shorty levers, 90 Degree Valve Stems, EK 520 Black/Gold Chain, Tekarbon Chain Guard, Engine Swap, Brembo RCS, Evotech Front Brake Res, SBS Sintered Race pads, Healtech Quick Shifter, Vortex Rearsets, and Trackdays!
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-07-2016, 09:51 AM Thread Starter
Knee Dragger

No offense taken :) I have track fairings, Q3s, case covers on the bike. I don't get out on the track all that often, so I haven't picked up stuff like rear sets or a quick shifter; just don't feel that I'm that great of a track rider to make those purchases worthwhile. I know that sounds dumb, since I'm looking for a nearly 800 dollar exhaust can that doesnt do much for performance, hahaha. I do like the look of it, so I guess when it comes down to it, thats what I'm looking for. Thus, my search for one that is cheaper than the standard price. I found one on OPPracing but they have a disclaimer that says something along the lines of "live inventory is not available", so i dont know if that means they no longer actually have them at the price listed. Waiting until Monday to call them.

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Don't give a man a fish, and feed yourself. He's a grown man, fishing's not that hard.
-Ron Swanson

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-07-2016, 02:16 PM
Knee Dragger

If you dont have to have a brand new one, I've seen some pretty good deals pop up on ebay.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-07-2016, 06:10 PM
World Superbike Racer

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green_wave View Post
No offense taken :) I have track fairings, Q3s, case covers on the bike. I don't get out on the track all that often, so I haven't picked up stuff like rear sets or a quick shifter; just don't feel that I'm that great of a track rider to make those purchases worthwhile. I know that sounds dumb, since I'm looking for a nearly 800 dollar exhaust can that doesnt do much for performance, hahaha. I do like the look of it, so I guess when it comes down to it, thats what I'm looking for. Thus, my search for one that is cheaper than the standard price. I found one on OPPracing but they have a disclaimer that says something along the lines of "live inventory is not available", so i dont know if that means they no longer actually have them at the price listed. Waiting until Monday to call them.
Hey i get it if your going for looks i understand that completely. I got some rearsets awhile ago not for looks but i wanted something adjustable and wanted to be able to throw jack stands under em. After putting them on i immediately noticed how much better it looked seriously. I still notice it everytime i look at my bike but its a novelty it wears off after a week and you dont care anymore. I relieze everytime i ride it tho how much better they are than stock they are. Same with the quick shifter cant see it but damn everytime i ride i enjoy the ride soo much more just from that. You definitely notice it on the track but honestly i love it even more for the street makes riding soo much more fun imo.

But yea ebay for bioharzardcycles is prolly your beat bet
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-08-2016, 08:23 AM
World Superbike Racer

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Pm venders on here: disco, hard racing and biohazard yo name a few. You should be under $700 for one from one of those companies.

- '17 Ducati Supersport S
- '13 Kymco Super 8 150
- '11 Triumph Sprint GT
- '10 Yamaha WR250R
- Past rides: too many to list
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-08-2016, 08:30 AM
Pocketbike Racer

Garage
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I got mine for 400 bucks with free shipping from ebay =) Previously Enjoyed of course, but it was in great shape, and a solid price.

2012 Honda CBR 600RR
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page