Autotune Table - 600RR.net
Exhaust & Fuel Delivery Tips on how to get the most out of your bike

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-22-2016, 06:20 PM Thread Starter
Training Wheel Hero

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Autotune Table

Hey all,

So, last year I got my bike tuned by what I was told was one of the most reputable tuners in my area. I've got a PC V, Secondary Fuel Module, Auto-tune, pair block off for my tune setup.

Long story short all he did was disable the Autotune, then do exactly what an autotune would have done... Tuned for AFR based off of load and called it a day... Not to mention charged me $300 for it.

Anyways, it produced more power, but I'm a tinkerer and I figure there's more that I can do, so I guess I'm looking for the best way to proceed from here. Do I need to be on a dyno and vary it? Can I just make small adjustments and use the butt dyno?

For reference, here is what he tuned to on the bike:

13.0 from 60-100%
13.5 for 40%
13.9 for 20%
14.1 for 15%
14.3 for 10%

My biggest issue I'd like to fix right now is the bike jumps as soon as I give it throttle, very hard to throttle in smoothly mid turn at slow speeds, and second issue is there is a the engine seems to bog around 3k rpm, which I never noticed before but is very noticeable now.

Any help appreciated!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-22-2016, 06:36 PM Thread Starter
Training Wheel Hero

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Another thing I noticed... When I go out with the software and plug in I'm seeing some AFR's as low as 11.x. I have the pair block offs installed. I know the tuner used his AFR probe in the exhaust pipe but is there really that big of a difference? I'm leaving mine as I was running it for now and not tinkering until I get some confirmation of what I'm thinking but this seems odd...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page