PCIII Map for DanMoto GP Exhaust - 600RR.net
Exhaust & Fuel Delivery Tips on how to get the most out of your bike

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-23-2019, 09:25 AM Thread Starter
Training Wheel Hero

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Question PCIII Map for DanMoto GP Exhaust

preword
Hey guys, relatively new member here. Had originally posted a (possible over-detailed) intro post about issues waking up this 07 that had sat. But looks like we're doing significantly better with a new pump motor (Quantum) and pump assembly (the plastic casings). My connectors were destroyed from corrosion and wouldn't keep connection for anything, causing the fuel pump not to prime 80% of the time. The tip-over wiring had to be replaced (mangled somehow) as well as a short repaired where someone added in wiring (another post).

Now she does well enough for a new exhaust since stock is the quietest exhaust I've ever had, and I had a bone stock 250 as a first bike 4 years ago. I've done a lot of comparing and decided on the DanMoto GP exhaust (going w/o carbon since I do a lot of undertail LEDs with the brake wiring and the reflections help).

My question is for anyone who owns one, knows someone with one, or has a similar tone/shape exhaust: What PCIII map should I use?
I was leaning toward the two brothers slip on map or the leo vince slip on map. It's super inconvenient to get a laptop downstairs to the bike (other option is removing pciii again, not trying to do that again lol)

oh, also working on tracking a pipe for a cat delete for when the exhaust comes in in a week or so. Otherwise I'd have considered this much more of just a slip on and would have waited for a poor running bike before posting.

also here she is, all dressed up! My profile pic is actually how I got her.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20190318_181605.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	97.1 KB
ID:	200753  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-23-2019, 09:31 AM Thread Starter
Training Wheel Hero

just realizing you can't see avatars well, here it is (and the other side of it done, excuse the paint from my hand. got a little rushed at the end since in a couple months I'll be on new fairings)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20190318_181620.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	97.5 KB
ID:	200755   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3473.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	94.2 KB
ID:	200757  
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-10-2019, 09:13 AM
CBRCHRIS

DMAN94 don’t go with the danmoto slip ons there cheap for a reason and sound like a hollow tin can, for just a little more money go with a biggun evo s slip on its 365 shipped, I made the danmoto mistake last year when I bought my brand new 600RR and took it off the same day I was so disappointed. The heat dissipation was horrible, the vibration was terrible, and the raspy sound was even worse and this was on my 2016 Cbr600rr, biggun exhausts are made in the USA and the quality is better then arrow, akr, and two brothers. Check out my YouTube channel if you wanna see and hear my setup brother. Search CBRCHRIS

chris cook

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-11-2019, 04:28 AM
CBRCHRIS

I can also send you a PC3 fuel map to upload on your PC with a laptop, it will be a fuel map for K&n filter and a slip on good top end good low end and crisp roll ons, it will be a good map to get you started if you want max power and Linear A/F only a dyno tune can perfect a map like that. I make and create bench tunes based off dyno maps for bikes with similar mods. Send me your email address and I’ll get one started for you free just spread the word for me. Send me a list of any mods and your above sea level footage and altitude readings you can google that based on your location. Altitude numbers effect how your bike runs and my maps are tuned based off all of that giving you a accurate tune

chris cook
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page