calling 9-1-1 for help w/ a research project term paper (intro to psychology) - 600RR.net
Polls and Research Take a poll and discuss your research here

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-16-2009, 12:06 AM Thread Starter
Fiend for the track pipe.

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Unhappy calling 9-1-1 for help w/ a research project term paper (intro to psychology)

what's up riders? due to procrastination i've severely put off writing a psychology paper that's due tomorrow afternoon 'til now. anyways... i was hoping to gain a little of your help by asking you to take a poll. however, the more i try to develop a sound survey i am confronted by more and more obstacles. as of right now i have a page and a half done, but it's lacking data. if you or anyone you know has about a 4 page research paper on the subject of psychology, please, let me know. your help is greatly appreciated. thanks in advance.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-20-2009, 01:20 AM
Knee Dragger

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
that sounds easy.

Just say that psychology is a load of bull. Also, put in your paper that it sucks that you have to pay for this class when it has nothing to do with want you want to do out of college... unless it does... which means the career path you chose is...

Quote:
...What you do, is give it full throttle, you know, until you are hitting the rev limiter. Then you just let go of the clutch. Guaranteed something spectacular will happen!
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-20-2009, 01:22 AM
Moto GP Racer

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Actually psychology is a good subject. It helps you read a lot of people, figure out how they react to things, underlying emotions. Great if you want to be a mental terrorist. If you've got a couple years of psychology under your hat it's a lot easier to be manipulative. It also helps to determine what someone is going to do before they do it. And no, it's not always obvious.

R.I.P. Chenhan

2008 600RR

2010 ZX-6R
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-20-2009, 01:29 AM
AMA Supersport Racer

Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Ahah, wow...

Nor*Min
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-20-2009, 01:31 AM
Knee Dragger

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
problem is that not all people think alike. Unlike math, where math is absolute, peoples minds are like an ever-constantly changing variable. Unfortunately inside ones mind, too many variables to count. Yes, many different people can be affected, but it's like the jedi mind-trick... it only works on the weak-minded. There is no absoluteness in psychology. There will always be a huge gray area.

Quote:
...What you do, is give it full throttle, you know, until you are hitting the rev limiter. Then you just let go of the clutch. Guaranteed something spectacular will happen!
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-20-2009, 02:36 AM
Moto GP Racer

Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Posted at 2116 according to my clock? Only 4 pages?

You should have been able to crank that out pretty easy dude. Based on the time, you should already be done or at least putting the finishing touches on it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page