Should your state raise the speed limit to 80? - 600RR.net
Polls and Research Take a poll and discuss your research here

View Poll Results: Vote for raising the speed limit to 80 mph
Yes 25 46.30%
No, because everyone would just go 90 23 42.59%
Secretly raise it so everyone will unknowingly obey the speed limit 6 11.11%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 33 (permalink) Old 07-31-2011, 06:02 PM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Rogers, AR
Posts: 1,467
Thanks: 27
Thanked 38 Times in 32 Posts
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Should your state raise the speed limit to 80?

Well some states already have raised their speed limit to 80, reasoning that everyone goes 80 anyway so why not? Well my opinion is that everyone goes 80 because you can get away with 1-10 over easily...unless the cop/city is uptight. Like Johnson, AR who would give out countless 1-5 over tickets and the state has actually banned them from doing so! Anyway if they raise it to 80, then people will just go 90. What should we do?
midgear is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 33 (permalink) Old 07-31-2011, 10:07 PM
World Superbike Racer
 
bwolfe84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: 619/760/559
Posts: 2,412
Thanks: 15
Thanked 16 Times in 14 Posts
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
if you raise it, then people will just raise it and the cycle will keep going. Next thing you know, going 10 over will be 100 mph.

Honda 600RR RED (Julia)
"Ambition is just a poor excuse for people to not have enough sense to be lazy..."
bwolfe84 is offline  
post #3 of 33 (permalink) Old 08-01-2011, 01:21 AM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Rogers, AR
Posts: 1,467
Thanks: 27
Thanked 38 Times in 32 Posts
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwolfe84 View Post
if you raise it, then people will just raise it and the cycle will keep going. Next thing you know, going 10 over will be 100 mph.
I totally agree, and showing that motorcycle riders are against the idea is a huge impression (for lack of a better word)
midgear is offline  
post #4 of 33 (permalink) Old 08-01-2011, 01:39 AM
Knee Dragger
 
RedRoxy600's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 158
Thanks: 5
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i agree up top, if you raise it people will continue to speed no matter what it is. Also speeding isnt illegal unless you get caught ;-) ha been told that by many peeps out there

2006 Honda CBR600RR Red and Black
She is known as Roxanne.

Upgraded chain and sprocket
DDM HID Kit 6000k 35w
Vortex Frame Sliders

"The answer to this last question will determine whether you are drunk or not. Was Mickey Mouse a cat or a dog?"

"It's been one of those dur da dur days hasn't it?"


RedRoxy600 is offline  
post #5 of 33 (permalink) Old 08-01-2011, 10:09 AM
AMA Supersport Racer
 
StolenCamaro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Posts: 531
Thanks: 17
Thanked 48 Times in 27 Posts
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I think they should raise the goddamn speed limit to 1,000.
StolenCamaro is offline  
post #6 of 33 (permalink) Old 08-01-2011, 10:46 AM
 
tripage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: orlando
Posts: 14,330
Thanks: 598
Thanked 728 Times in 591 Posts
Feedback Score: 91 reviews
I think you should have to take the test yearly after your 60 year birthday to see if you are still able to drive. FL people can relate to this. I have gone by a few people that I am sure they had no idea they were driving, probably thought they were watching tv or something, in the left lane doing 40 on the Interstate.

I would pay a yearly fee to be able to drive 90 on Turnpike. Make the left hand lane a high speed lane, you can't get in that lane unless you have a sticker on your tag. That sticker allows you to go 90. Usually don't go any faster than this in the car, too much weight to slow down. Need that reaction time for the ones that think they are the only one on the road and stop in the road because they can't get over and are going to miss their exit.




http://tripageled.com/store/
Owner
Tristan Page
[email protected]
[email protected]
Dual low / Dual High beam led headlights. OEM appearance
http://tripageled.com/store/index.ph...product_id=236
Integrated Gear Indicator installed inside your cluster
http://tripageled.com/store/index.ph...product_id=116
tripage is offline  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tripage For This Useful Post:
AfroCBR (08-01-2011), AmeriCON666 (08-05-2011), repsol600 (08-01-2011)
post #7 of 33 (permalink) Old 08-01-2011, 02:04 PM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Rogers, AR
Posts: 1,467
Thanks: 27
Thanked 38 Times in 32 Posts
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by tripage View Post
I think you should have to take the test yearly after your 60 year birthday to see if you are still able to drive. FL people can relate to this. I have gone by a few people that I am sure they had no idea they were driving, probably thought they were watching tv or something, in the left lane doing 40 on the Interstate.

I would pay a yearly fee to be able to drive 90 on Turnpike. Make the left hand lane a high speed lane, you can't get in that lane unless you have a sticker on your tag. That sticker allows you to go 90. Usually don't go any faster than this in the car, too much weight to slow down. Need that reaction time for the ones that think they are the only one on the road and stop in the road because they can't get over and are going to miss their exit.
I've had old people slow down to 15 mph to get on the exit ramp.

Oh and go whine about the guy who posted about wisdom teeth.

Last edited by midgear; 08-02-2011 at 12:13 AM.
midgear is offline  
post #8 of 33 (permalink) Old 08-01-2011, 03:51 PM
AMA Supersport Racer
 
Salvage101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 689
Thanks: 9
Thanked 16 Times in 16 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
they should just raise it to a 100
Salvage101 is offline  
Old 08-01-2011, 03:58 PM
Austicus
This message has been deleted by tenjin. Reason: JESUS, GROW THE EFF UP
Old 08-01-2011, 11:26 PM
midgear
This message has been deleted by tenjin. Reason: JESUS, GROW THE EFF UP
post #9 of 33 (permalink) Old 08-01-2011, 11:27 PM
Training Wheel Hero
 
Hockeylegend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Redneckville,Texas
Posts: 68
Thanks: 10
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Raising the speed limit where i live wouldnt accomplish a whole lot..just caus more problems

Official Midget
Hockeylegend is offline  
post #10 of 33 (permalink) Old 08-01-2011, 11:36 PM
Lifetime Premium
 
slim8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Houston, Tx.
Posts: 3,017
Images: 2
Thanks: 140
Thanked 211 Times in 180 Posts
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeylegend View Post
Raising the speed limit where i live wouldnt accomplish a whole lot..just caus more problems
People can barley drive at the 65-70 mph speed limits here, if it went to 80 I dont think I would ever leave my house. If you raise the speed limits it will just cause more problems than you could even think it would solve.

donate https://secure.echoalley.com/actionfund-lenz/

RIP Phatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by DepPravacion View Post
helmet mohawks are kinda like those BS vents people add to their fenders...
slim8 is offline  
Old 08-01-2011, 11:36 PM
Austicus
This message has been deleted by tenjin. Reason: JESUS, GROW THE EFF UP
Old 08-02-2011, 12:10 AM
midgear
This message has been deleted by tenjin. Reason: JESUS, GROW THE EFF UP
post #11 of 33 (permalink) Old 08-02-2011, 12:16 AM
AMA Supersport Racer
 
NMBR1SPT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Orlando FL
Posts: 615
Thanks: 9
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
they should raise it to Light Speed, I have a flux capasitor on my bike.
No not really it should stay the way it is, cause now people doing 10over
are like ooohhhhh I'm breaking the law, if you raise it any higher, your just
increasing the death toll, cause the accidents will just be more violent.

IF YOU HAVE TO LOOK BACK YOUR NOT GOING FAST ENOUGH! SECOND IS JUST THE FIRST LOSER!

You must be Fast...Cause I was haulin azz when I passed you!

NMBR1SPT is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to NMBR1SPT For This Useful Post:
AmeriCON666 (08-05-2011)
post #12 of 33 (permalink) Old 08-02-2011, 12:19 AM
Training Wheel Hero
 
Hockeylegend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Redneckville,Texas
Posts: 68
Thanks: 10
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by NMBR1SPT View Post
they should raise it to Light Speed, I have a flux capasitor on my bike.
No not really it should stay the way it is, cause now people doing 10over
are like ooohhhhh I'm breaking the law, if you raise it any higher, your just
increasing the death toll, cause the accidents will just be more violent.
agreed, well said

Official Midget
Hockeylegend is offline  
post #13 of 33 (permalink) Old 08-02-2011, 09:37 AM
AMA Supersport Racer
 
GSU_08RR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: North GA
Posts: 1,446
Images: 67
Thanks: 33
Thanked 27 Times in 21 Posts
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by tripage View Post
...I would pay a yearly fee to be able to drive 90 on Turnpike. Make the left hand lane a high speed lane, you can't get in that lane unless you have a sticker on your tag. That sticker allows you to go 90. Usually don't go any faster than this in the car, too much weight to slow down. Need that reaction time for the ones that think they are the only one on the road and stop in the road because they can't get over and are going to miss their exit.
I agree with that, but along with a yearly fee, I would also require a skilled driving class taken once every 3 years until you're 60, then every year.
But they should use sensors instead of stickers, have devices along the high speed lanes that pick up the sensors...if your car doesnt have the sensor, a high speed camera picks up your tags!

08 600RR - PEARL ORANGE
Custom Paint Scheme-Akrapovic S/O-KR Tuned Sliders
Rim Stipes
-Puig Windscreen-Gorilla Alarm-Bikemaster Signals
LP Swingarm sliders
-Xenons-Pro Grips-Oznium LED's
Graffiti Heat Shields-Seat Cowl-Lamin-X Covers
Pro-Bolt Black kit-Corbin Seat-DIY Frame Plugs
Black Driven 520 Sprockets-Black EK chain
TRIPAGE STUFF
Knight Rider 3rd Eye-LED Ped Brake Lights-Adj. LED Tag Bracket
IT PRO-Krazy Eye's-All my powercoating
GSU_08RR is offline  
post #14 of 33 (permalink) Old 08-02-2011, 09:39 AM
 
tripage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: orlando
Posts: 14,330
Thanks: 598
Thanked 728 Times in 591 Posts
Feedback Score: 91 reviews
Sounds good to me. Let's get this going!!!




http://tripageled.com/store/
Owner
Tristan Page
[email protected]
[email protected]
Dual low / Dual High beam led headlights. OEM appearance
http://tripageled.com/store/index.ph...product_id=236
Integrated Gear Indicator installed inside your cluster
http://tripageled.com/store/index.ph...product_id=116
tripage is offline  
post #15 of 33 (permalink) Old 08-03-2011, 08:46 PM
AMA Supersport Racer
 
lysol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 992
Thanks: 47
Thanked 78 Times in 57 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I have always thought that a drivers test after 60 was a good idea too... Too bad older people see that as discrimination...

"I've got GREAT news! , I just saved a bunch of money on my motorcycle insurance by outrunning the cops."



STOLEN

My Build - https://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=241295

'08 Pearl Orange CBR600RR 20k miles - UPDATED 6/8/13
-Firstgear Heated Gear permanent setup
-Full iPhone setup
-Watsen Flushmounts
-JPR Shorty Levers
-SickHids CUSTOM LIGHTS!!!
-Akrapovic Slipon
-Tripage IT/LED Pegs
lysol is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to lysol For This Useful Post:
AmeriCON666 (08-05-2011)
post #16 of 33 (permalink) Old 08-03-2011, 09:19 PM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Rogers, AR
Posts: 1,467
Thanks: 27
Thanked 38 Times in 32 Posts
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by lysol View Post
I have always thought that a drivers test after 60 was a good idea too... Too bad older people see that as discrimination...
You have to be 16 to drive, 18 or 21 in some areas. Why not a cap?
midgear is offline  
post #17 of 33 (permalink) Old 08-03-2011, 10:14 PM
Pocketbike Racer
 
JustinS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Westminster, MA
Posts: 416
Thanks: 20
Thanked 29 Times in 23 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by midgear View Post
You have to be 16 to drive, 18 or 21 in some areas. Why not a cap?
I think a yearly test is a much more fair option. Some people I've known have had their wits about them and been better drivers at 92 than some of the kids at my University at 20.
JustinS is offline  
post #18 of 33 (permalink) Old 08-03-2011, 11:36 PM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Rogers, AR
Posts: 1,467
Thanks: 27
Thanked 38 Times in 32 Posts
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinS View Post
I think a yearly test is a much more fair option. Some people I've known have had their wits about them and been better drivers at 92 than some of the kids at my University at 20.
There should be far more questions for the test, and a lot longer driving test to see if people actually drive legally and safely. That and higher costs for getting one, and renewal restrictions more than just getting a new card.
midgear is offline  
post #19 of 33 (permalink) Old 08-05-2011, 01:22 AM
Training Wheel Hero
 
AmeriCON666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 15
Thanks: 14
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I would love to have a autobahn in the U.S. haha that would be pretty badass. I agree too because people speed no matter what, And I think that everyone should have to retake a driving test every year because some people are such horrible ******* drivers it drives me crazy and I wish I could run them off the road, I've been in so many close calls its ridiculous, but still have managed to never been in a accident.
AmeriCON666 is offline  
post #20 of 33 (permalink) Old 08-05-2011, 01:47 AM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Rogers, AR
Posts: 1,467
Thanks: 27
Thanked 38 Times in 32 Posts
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmeriCON666 View Post
I would love to have a autobahn in the U.S. haha that would be pretty badass. I agree too because people speed no matter what, And I think that everyone should have to retake a driving test every year because some people are such horrible ******* drivers it drives me crazy and I wish I could run them off the road, I've been in so many close calls its ridiculous, but still have managed to never been in a accident.
Totally, I would go 130 on the autobahn if we had one. Anything faster and it's scary.

All of my accidents were unavoidable. I was t-boned at a 2 way stop at a 4 way intersection. Then some ******* purposely rear ended me because he almost hit me and I honked at him for 30 seconds then passed him.
midgear is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to midgear For This Useful Post:
AmeriCON666 (08-05-2011)
post #21 of 33 (permalink) Old 08-09-2011, 11:19 AM
AMA Supersport Racer
 
zieper41's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: new jersey
Posts: 545
Thanks: 12
Thanked 14 Times in 14 Posts
Garage
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
its been statistically proven that ppl who drive the speed limit are most likely to cause an accident because they are in the minority (i.e. everybody speeds so driving the speed limit is dangerous because it causes most ppl (the majority speeding) to lock up their brakes)......just saying
zieper41 is offline  
post #22 of 33 (permalink) Old 08-09-2011, 11:41 AM
 
tripage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: orlando
Posts: 14,330
Thanks: 598
Thanked 728 Times in 591 Posts
Feedback Score: 91 reviews
Have a little story to tell you about driving age.. When I was doing my M endorsement test at DMV. I had to wait for a guy to finish his car test "in another parking lot that is fenced off from mine" The guy was 86 and had to do his vision test 5 times before he passed it. Not sure how many times you get to guess at the letter/number you see but I think 5 times to see a letter/number is more than enough guesses to fail the test. They wouldn't let me do the course till he was completed, they said this. "We are worried that something might happen while he is doing the course." If you are worried about something happening on the course how does that make me feel when I leave here and he is on the street and can do what he wants? He passed the test, so it now 94 if still alive and still has a license. Probably legally blind but that's fine, he passed the test 9 years ago.




http://tripageled.com/store/
Owner
Tristan Page
[email protected]
[email protected]
Dual low / Dual High beam led headlights. OEM appearance
http://tripageled.com/store/index.ph...product_id=236
Integrated Gear Indicator installed inside your cluster
http://tripageled.com/store/index.ph...product_id=116
tripage is offline  
post #23 of 33 (permalink) Old 08-09-2011, 01:21 PM
AMA Supersport Racer
 
zieper41's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: new jersey
Posts: 545
Thanks: 12
Thanked 14 Times in 14 Posts
Garage
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Definitely wayyyy to easy to get a drivers license. Should def have to take a road test ever 3-4 yrs with the equivalent of a professional driver (or even track instructor) who doesnt say a word for 3 hrs and either passes or fails you. At least then we could get all the idiots off the road who cause traffic by slowing under the speed limit for a cop having somebody pulled over on the other side of the highway, or to stop to look for a potentially hurt person in a crash they that they dont actually wanna help, or a couch on the side of the road.....yea a couch. there was another study that put a couch on the side of a highway that made 6hrs of traffic from everyone slowing to look at it


Quote:
Originally Posted by tripage View Post
Have a little story to tell you about driving age.. When I was doing my M endorsement test at DMV. I had to wait for a guy to finish his car test "in another parking lot that is fenced off from mine" The guy was 86 and had to do his vision test 5 times before he passed it. Not sure how many times you get to guess at the letter/number you see but I think 5 times to see a letter/number is more than enough guesses to fail the test. They wouldn't let me do the course till he was completed, they said this. "We are worried that something might happen while he is doing the course." If you are worried about something happening on the course how does that make me feel when I leave here and he is on the street and can do what he wants? He passed the test, so it now 94 if still alive and still has a license. Probably legally blind but that's fine, he passed the test 9 years ago.
zieper41 is offline  
post #24 of 33 (permalink) Old 08-09-2011, 04:43 PM
Knee Dragger
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 171
Thanks: 19
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by zieper41 View Post
its been statistically proven that ppl who drive the speed limit are most likely to cause an accident because they are in the minority (i.e. everybody speeds so driving the speed limit is dangerous because it causes most ppl (the majority speeding) to lock up their brakes)......just saying
Any proof to back this up? Don't feel that this is correct for some reason...
Ding is offline  
post #25 of 33 (permalink) Old 08-10-2011, 04:21 AM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Rogers, AR
Posts: 1,467
Thanks: 27
Thanked 38 Times in 32 Posts
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by zieper41 View Post
Definitely wayyyy to easy to get a drivers license. Should def have to take a road test ever 3-4 yrs with the equivalent of a professional driver (or even track instructor) who doesnt say a word for 3 hrs and either passes or fails you. At least then we could get all the idiots off the road who cause traffic by slowing under the speed limit for a cop having somebody pulled over on the other side of the highway, or to stop to look for a potentially hurt person in a crash they that they dont actually wanna help, or a couch on the side of the road.....yea a couch. there was another study that put a couch on the side of a highway that made 6hrs of traffic from everyone slowing to look at it
Their car should be impounded if they fail a driving test if they own the car.
midgear is offline  
post #26 of 33 (permalink) Old 08-10-2011, 04:44 AM
World Superbike Racer
 
Coondawg_07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Athens, Al
Posts: 2,346
Thanks: 34
Thanked 74 Times in 64 Posts
Garage
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
I don't feel like it would be safe for most people to drive 80, much less legally because then they would push it further. If the vast majority of people broke 85-90, they'd probably hurt someone / themselves. I've ridden with / seen some HORRIBLE drivers. Almost been hit by plenty.

-Coons
RIP PHATTY
05/08/1980-10/19/2010


http://www.facebook.com/cCoons

Coondawg_07 is offline  
post #27 of 33 (permalink) Old 08-11-2011, 03:05 PM
Knee Dragger
 
aceof84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 222
Images: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I don't think raising the limit to 80 on the interstate will cause a huge ordeal. Most people do about 80 or so(I-95 being my point of reference). Seems most cops don't ticket you for doing 80 either.

A friend of mine said back in the 1970's when he visited Germany the average speed on the autobahn was about 80 to 85. Of course you would have a handful of guys doing the ton and more but they were usually in porsches and such.

I don't think the autobahn is like how it used to be however.
aceof84 is offline  
post #28 of 33 (permalink) Old 08-11-2011, 06:00 PM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Rogers, AR
Posts: 1,467
Thanks: 27
Thanked 38 Times in 32 Posts
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceof84 View Post
I don't think raising the limit to 80 on the interstate will cause a huge ordeal. Most people do about 80 or so(I-95 being my point of reference). Seems most cops don't ticket you for doing 80 either.

A friend of mine said back in the 1970's when he visited Germany the average speed on the autobahn was about 80 to 85. Of course you would have a handful of guys doing the ton and more but they were usually in porsches and such.

I don't think the autobahn is like how it used to be however.
Well going a bill or more in a Porsche or like car is acceptable because they are built to do that and can easily handle it. Semi's should be governed to 65 mph though. So they literally can't go faster than 65 mph
midgear is offline  
post #29 of 33 (permalink) Old 08-15-2011, 01:38 PM
AMA Supersport Racer
 
StolenCamaro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Posts: 531
Thanks: 17
Thanked 48 Times in 27 Posts
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I've posted this before in another thread, but it fits perfectly here too. Really interesting read (the table). Makes you consider both sides a lot more...

http://davis.foulger.info/research/speedingPaper.htm
StolenCamaro is offline  
post #30 of 33 (permalink) Old 08-15-2011, 01:53 PM
Moto GP Racer
 
RawRR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Plover, WI
Posts: 5,158
Thanks: 0
Thanked 324 Times in 121 Posts
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Speed limits are based on a value of time vs. safety. If it becomes safer to go 10mph faster due to more reliable, faster, and safer vehicles, then the limit should be raised. However, if there are other factors contributing, like deer or other animals in the road, then the limit should be lowered. Take both of these factors into account, and weigh them against efficiency, and you will come up with the optimum and appropriate speed limit.

For those of you that are barking about safety, would you be comfortable with lowering the speed limit to 25mph?
RawRR is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome