1. I had a little 50cc yamaha for about a week til my dad wrecked it. No pic.
2. then got some little crappy kawasaki 250 ltd or something. Ran like junk and wouldn't go over 40, which was good 'cause at age 15 I didn't know what the heck I was doing. Puttered around the neigborhood for a few months til I turned 16. No pic.
3. Brand new 1986 250 ninja. Making payments with after school job money. Hit by a truck a month later. Continued to make payments on totaled bike while I waited for insurance. Bought it back from insurance company for $150 and rode it for the next couple of years.
4. 1986 600 Ninja pictured here with an ex-psycho. Well not really ex, I'm pretty sure she's still a psycho.
5. 1980something Honda Interceptor 500. Taken as partial trade for my '69 camaro. Hated it, turned me off Honda for quite a while. No pic.
6. Yamaha 600 FZR. Lots of fun, no low end though. Great through the twisties.
7. Yamaha YZF 750 with a built 1 liter motor. Crazy fast. 145 in 4th gear, jeez I've still got two gears left, who the heck needs to go this fast?! The ergonomics fit me better than any other bike I've had. Not very useful for putting around town and for some reason had a lot of trouble shifting into neutral unless it was still rolling.
8. 1998 ZX6R (back to ninjas again). Had a bit of fun getting carried away with my paint job. Had this bike longer than any of the others. Totaled by an octogenarian a few months ago.
9. 2006 cbr600rr. Nice.