girl problems... - 600RR.net
Polls and Research Take a poll and discuss your research here

View Poll Results: What should I do?
so do i try changing her ways and start dating her eventually? 5 4.59%
Do I just stay with her to get laid and try finding someone else? 81 74.31%
or you suck and you had karma coming 2 u for what you've been doing 2 other chicks 23 21.10%
Voters: 109. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 55 (permalink) Old 11-14-2007, 01:18 AM Thread Starter
AMA Supersport Racer

Feedback Score: -3 reviews
Cool girl problems...

Ok so here is a little background from me. I'm that one guy that gets one night stands, hooks up with people at bars, lounges, clubs, parties, etc... I'm not bad looking or anything. So I've been doing this for a while and I'm tired of it and I want to get a gf.
So 2 weeks ago I meet this chick at a lounge and she wants me to go home with her and her friends(no, no 3somes or anything). The friends are kinda looking at me weird and they want to leave. My phone is out of battery and I'm not driving so I don't want to get stranded or have to deal with the friends. So I just borrow my bro's phone and get her number. I talked to her over text for 2 weeks and finally met up with her (i was in vegas in those 2 weeks). I really didnt' remember what she look like and she didnt remember what i looked like. We were both pretty drunk at the time. So anyways, I meet up with this chick and she is a 7 on my scale which is pretty good because my scale is definately one of the highest scales ever. 10 would be like a model that's not a model and that's just extremely hot and out of this world. So yeah she is hot, but she has some downs. She smokes weed a lot (she has 3 bongs and 2 pieces) and drinks pretty heavy(not an alcoholic). I smoked back in the day but not anymore and I'm not a big fan of it anymore. To me it seems is kinda weird that she was asking me to go home with her tha first night. When I met her we did the whole making out thing and i got down her pants did the whole finger thing for like 20 secs and told me to stop. I kinda gave her the impression that i was the one night kinda guy. So I was like whatever... I'm like so what do u think of me and she says im hot and all this stuff. I'm like so what do you think of us... she is like we can be friends, but i know friends like this is just for a mean time til someone starts hating it. so I'm like what if we just go out on dates and she says ok. Since I gave her a bad impression about the one night thing I'm like i wont do anything with you for a whole month. But now shes is like flirting with me and talking about all this sex stuff. She kinda gave me the impression that she was a player(like me back in the day)... I really like her personality and looks... so do i try changing her ways and start dating her eventually? or just hang out with her til she gives it up and just hang out with her because of it and try finding someone else? or you suck and you had karma coming to you for doing one night stands and messing around with chicks? so now after this whole book i just wrote pick a thing from the poll

Bikes make you happy, and happiness don't have a price!

Last edited by guessinthe2000; 11-14-2007 at 01:22 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 55 (permalink) Old 11-14-2007, 01:24 AM
Knee Dragger

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
its really late and i am not sure if i read it right and u said something about a poll i didnt see one to vote on -- but she doesnt really seem like girlfriend material -- so i would probably have my fun then move on -- like i said its late and i might be misinterperting what u r wiritng but that is what i think

07 cbr 600rr
tripage Krazy eyes
flush mount turn signals
puig tinted windscreen
SS FENDER ELIMINATOR KIT
Yoshi R-5 carbon fiber slip-on

UNDER CONSTRUCTION
post #3 of 55 (permalink) Old 11-14-2007, 01:26 AM
Moto GP Racer

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
IF you want a good girlfriend man don't look in clubs or bars thats for sure.
post #4 of 55 (permalink) Old 11-14-2007, 01:26 AM Thread Starter
AMA Supersport Racer

^^^ there is a vote thing at the top mang... so u dont think i can change her?

post #5 of 55 (permalink) Old 11-14-2007, 01:28 AM
Knee Dragger

i c it now -- my vote is for number 2

07 cbr 600rr
tripage Krazy eyes
flush mount turn signals
puig tinted windscreen
SS FENDER ELIMINATOR KIT
Yoshi R-5 carbon fiber slip-on

UNDER CONSTRUCTION
post #6 of 55 (permalink) Old 11-14-2007, 01:28 AM Thread Starter
AMA Supersport Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cling View Post
IF you want a good girlfriend man don't look in clubs or bars thats for sure.
I know that but it just kinda happened because i was at that bar and I just switched over to not do one night stands type of things anymore...

post #7 of 55 (permalink) Old 11-14-2007, 01:33 AM
World Superbike Racer

You can't turn no ho into no housewife man!
post #8 of 55 (permalink) Old 11-14-2007, 01:33 AM
Moto GP Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by guessinthe2000 View Post
I know that but it just kinda happened because i was at that bar and I just switched over to not do one night stands type of things anymore...
Shes obviously a party girl man, they are put on earth for us to smash, thats about it... a couple years down the line, a few ex-husbands and a couple bastard children and she'll calm down though.
post #9 of 55 (permalink) Old 11-14-2007, 01:37 AM Thread Starter
AMA Supersport Racer

Quote:
Shes obviously a party girl man, they are put on earth for us to smash, thats about it... a couple years down the line, a few ex-husbands and a couple bastard children and she'll calm down though.
hahahaha, thats some good stuff right there mang!

post #10 of 55 (permalink) Old 11-14-2007, 01:56 AM
Hitz eit from z back

Quote:
+107649067047. dude just tag her a couple times and look for someone else. Not worth putting your time into a chick if shes not what your looking for to begin with. From the sounds of it you looking to settle down a bit while this chick still wants to party. IMO
post #11 of 55 (permalink) Old 11-14-2007, 02:09 AM
AMA Supersport Racer

Move along & forget her. . .

Not a good way to start a relationship that you want to last more than a few months.

It does sound like you are ready to settle down a bit so don't look at the clubs or bars! Look at Bike Nights & Bike events to find a hot chick that rides instead.
post #12 of 55 (permalink) Old 11-14-2007, 08:16 AM
C.F.A. member **New Joyzeeeeeee Racer YAAAA BOYYY**

Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Dude have your fun and keep your options open. There's no love involved in this one, just enjoy the ride. She sounds like she'd be a hell of a lotta fun in the sack!
post #13 of 55 (permalink) Old 11-14-2007, 12:32 PM
Knee Dragger

Clubs are not the place to find a decent girl. Or should i say its like looking for a needle in a haystack. You can find friends in the clubs though. If you were looking for a chick with her mind in the right place, try looking in the right areas like: libaries, parks etc. I suggest you just chill with this girl and not look for anything serious out of it cos it will lead nowhere. Always remember this, you can't change people. They are who they are. They might change for a little while but the slightest thing will push them back to where they were. Except they intend to change on their own.

~When you take "fear"out the equation, a "beast" is unleashed~

post #14 of 55 (permalink) Old 11-14-2007, 12:55 PM
AMA Supersport Racer

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Dude, I was in the exact situation when I was back in my days. All I can say is think of it from your point of view back then. Was there any chance that a girl was really going to change you. Not worth your effort. You should hit it and quit it. Then start looking in better places for girls. That is what I did and it has worked out great for me.

2007 600 RR (track)
Steel Braided Brake Lines
CRG Levers
-1 in the front
Woodcraft engine covers
Renthol Firm Grips
Zero Gravity clear double bubble windscreen
Ohlins 25mm "R&T" Supersport Fork Cartridge Kit
Gilles VCR
E-Racing Platics

2002 Yellow 600 F4I (Street)
Flushmounts
Hotbodies undertail with integrated tail lights
Jardine RT-One Slip On

post #15 of 55 (permalink) Old 11-14-2007, 12:57 PM
Knee Dragger

Are you sure your not with my ex, she was a bitch. If things get crazy, run man! RUN! **** her and see where it goes worst comes to worst you have to try again. I went through a bunch of girls before I found my good girl.
post #16 of 55 (permalink) Old 11-14-2007, 01:02 PM

If you'd spend this much time to write that much about this gal and tell us all these things... I can only recommend one thing...

RUN far far away. Did you READ what you wrote? You can bash your head for as long as you want, you're NEVER going to change her. It sounds like there are more things that you DON'T like than things that you DO like... no piece of a$$ is THAT good or worth that much trouble. Why torture yourself?
post #17 of 55 (permalink) Old 11-14-2007, 01:02 PM
Pocketbike Racer

lol, this was the banner i saw at the bottom of my screen here..

tag it, move along.. NEXT.
post #18 of 55 (permalink) Old 11-14-2007, 07:17 PM Thread Starter
AMA Supersport Racer

^^^^ haha i c it too

post #19 of 55 (permalink) Old 11-14-2007, 07:28 PM
World Superbike Racer

Feedback Score: 6 reviews
You are like me. no joke. My ex-girlfriend, i met her at a club and we started talking. next time we met, she took my blazer that i wore so we can meet up next time. we met next time and we were doing fantastic. i started going out with her after meeting her 3 times. each event was only 20 min long. She said I was different and all. I'm the good guy and she was the bad girl. go to clubbing dropping extacy. however, i thought i would change her. nope it didn't work. girls that you can get in one night is def no no for relationship. i played game with her while i was going out with her. i gave her too much stress and she's too immature for me. she needs too much attention and she got lot of guys. so it didnt work out. trust me, in a relationship, you do not want a girl that smokes pot and drink all the time. esp if you took that girl one night stand? than hell no. she will do the same. your not special. you are like another guy that meet up at a club. i say play around with her and leave her. or even best, make her sex partner.

2006 Yamaha R6 - STOLEN (miss riding)
350z Track edition -Back to stock, soon to be turboed. 500WHP

post #20 of 55 (permalink) Old 11-14-2007, 09:31 PM
Lifetime Premium

Feedback Score: 14 reviews
if u think u can change sombody you are wrong my friend! nobody is gonna change somone period! hit it and quit it is the best advice i can give ya!!! O yea dont be a dummy jizz on her tummy!!!
post #21 of 55 (permalink) Old 11-14-2007, 09:48 PM
Team Green recrueting machine

After an indept analysis of this thread, I have come to a conclusion that you are not what you appear or think to be. From my training and degree of pyschology from Harvard University, I have come to a conclusion that you can not have and is not meant to have heterogeneous relationship. I suggest first that you find a local gay club community and openly admit your problems. Do not hide the truth, because you will only hide it on yourself. Be free of all the worries and just admit who you truly are and be proud of it. A gay american.

Anymore advice will cost you money

2006 ZX-6R

"You're talking to my guy all wrong. You're using the wrong tone. You talk to him like that again... and I'll stab you in the neck with a soldering iron!"
post #22 of 55 (permalink) Old 11-14-2007, 09:51 PM
AMA Supersport Racer

sounds like there's a possibility you might get p*ssy whipped. I wouldn't hit it . . .
post #23 of 55 (permalink) Old 11-14-2007, 10:00 PM

I think that you need to add "or do I go and have an AIDS test then shoot myself to help in the fight against it" to your poll...
post #24 of 55 (permalink) Old 11-14-2007, 10:08 PM Thread Starter
AMA Supersport Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsonskeg View Post
After an indept analysis of this thread, I have come to a conclusion that you are not what you appear or think to be. From my training and degree of pyschology from Harvard University, I have come to a conclusion that you can not have and is not meant to have heterogeneous relationship. I suggest first that you find a local gay club community and openly admit your problems. Do not hide the truth, because you will only hide it on yourself. Be free of all the worries and just admit who you truly are and be proud of it. A gay american.

Anymore advice will cost you money

so you went to harvard and ride a kawasaki.... Now we know harvard is not what it used to be. Oh yeah I'm not going to take advice from the guy in the Kawasaki. Oh yeah and from my studies I came to the conclusion that people with with kawi's r gay... so yeah come out of the closet!!!

post #25 of 55 (permalink) Old 11-14-2007, 10:12 PM
Team Green recrueting machine

Quote:
so you went to harvard and ride a kawasaki.... Now we know harvard is not what it used to be. Oh yeah I'm not going to take advice from the guy in the Kawasaki. Oh yeah and from my studies I came to the conclusion that people with with kawi's r gay... so yeah come out of the closet!!!

You conclusion have no merit, dont hide the truth. You are only hurting yourself. Remember, just keep your head up about being gay and dont let anyone bring you down. What I ride should not be factor at all, after all its about the 2 wheels and passion for the sport we all admire. Once should not hide on a particullar brand, but rather embrace the hobby that we all enjoy, and to ride passionately on our motorcyles.

2006 ZX-6R

"You're talking to my guy all wrong. You're using the wrong tone. You talk to him like that again... and I'll stab you in the neck with a soldering iron!"
post #26 of 55 (permalink) Old 11-14-2007, 10:15 PM
AMA Supersport Racer

just keep doing what you been doing....she isn't g/f material..

post #27 of 55 (permalink) Old 11-14-2007, 10:15 PM Thread Starter
AMA Supersport Racer

dude why are you trying to convert people to being gay... there's something wrong with you! I ask for a ban of this member

post #28 of 55 (permalink) Old 11-14-2007, 10:17 PM

Quote:
dude why are you trying to convert people to being gay... there's something wrong with you! I ask for a ban of this member
I think you should be banned for starting sucha moronic thread...
+1, I think you're
post #29 of 55 (permalink) Old 11-14-2007, 10:21 PM Thread Starter
AMA Supersport Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wahine13 View Post
I think you should be banned for starting sucha moronic thread...
+1, I think you're

whatever... you are probably gay 2, no wonder you have a pink helmet on your avatar

Last edited by guessinthe2000; 11-14-2007 at 10:24 PM.
post #30 of 55 (permalink) Old 11-14-2007, 10:23 PM

Quote:
whatever... you are probably gay 2
maybe, but it's hot if I'm gay... you'd just be a fudge packer...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page