Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

2003 600RR Track/Race bike

4K views 14 replies 4 participants last post by  Mad RR 
#1 · (Edited)
Well the time has come for me to sell my track bike. The reason I'm selling is so I can get a 07 to track/race. I bought this bike from a fellow 600.net member "Snowman" about 2 years ago. He raced the bike in CCS and my plans were to race in WERA this past year, but it only saw a couple track days. I've done a total of 5 trackdays on this bike. It's a track bike so yes it's been crashed before. I've lowsided it twice and had a big tank slapper the 3rd weekend this past november. The lowsides broke off the frame slider and that's it. The tankslapper trashed the bodywork as you an see and bent the Vortex faring stay, broke off another frame slider, bent the left clip on and also the left rear set. I've replaced the faring stay with a factory one and replaced the left rearset, and left clip on. Just needs the aluminum cooling tube on the left side. The odometer says 5313 but the previous owner and myself have been running different gearing for a while. I would say it has about 4,500 miles on it. The bike came with a florida rebuilt title because the bike was got stolen and all of the bodywork was taken off from the previous owner. I sent it off to be put in my name and it should be back this week. The DMV said it will come back either a clean title with rebuilt status or a rebuilt title. The bike's forks, frame and engine is in good shape. You could buy the cooling tube a upper and tail section and be all set. The Michelin PRC's have 1-2 trackdays left in them. I've used warmers with them. Here is what all is on the bike and some pics.

*Cheeteh Bodywork
*Michelin PRC race tires
*Stainless steel brake lines front and rear
*Vesrah front brake pads
*Motul RBF 600 Brake fluid
*D.I.D 520 chain (New, only used for 3 trackdays)
*Vortex -1,+1 spockets (New, only used for 3 trackdays)
*Vortex Clip ons
*Pazzo shorty levers
*Aftermarket gas cap(Vortex I think)
*Fully safety wired w/ez clips
*Acumen gear idicator
*Jardine slip on
*Frame sliders

Asking $3000 OBO, STANDS NOT INCLUDED. Will come with the busted front upper and the ram air covers which are good. I can take more pictures on request. The engine oil, oil filter, fork oil, and fork seals were replaced 3 track days ago. I also rebuilt the front calipers 3 track days ago.

See less See more
#5 ·
I got the title back this weekend. It came back as Clean with a salvage rebuilt brand. Bike is 100% ready to go now I have the title in hand.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.