Mass Shooting - San Bernardino Cali :( - 600RR.net
Off Topic & Flame Thrower All non 600RR related banter goes in here...
Sponsored by: Sharp Turn Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 34 (permalink) Old 12-02-2015, 03:11 PM Thread Starter
BOTM Winner 8/12 / Super Moderator

Thanked 1,043 Times in 921 Posts
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Mass Shooting - San Bernardino Cali :(

It just never seems to end :( San Bernardino shooting: Cops say one to three suspects - CNN.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 34 (permalink) Old 12-02-2015, 03:42 PM Thread Starter

Up to 3 active shooters heavily armed is very alarming. Hope like hell it's not a terrorist attack ...
post #3 of 34 (permalink) Old 12-02-2015, 04:25 PM Thread Starter

3 heavily armed shooters got into black suv and drove away. From eye witness
post #4 of 34 (permalink) Old 12-02-2015, 04:49 PM
World Superbike Racer

Feedback Score: 9 reviews
This sh!t is crazy, I live 10 minutes from DTSB.

5 choppers are patrolling (atm) possibly looking for the suv

Last edited by venomenon83; 12-02-2015 at 04:59 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to venomenon83 For This Useful Post:
CBR Time (12-02-2015)
post #5 of 34 (permalink) Old 12-02-2015, 05:54 PM Thread Starter

Damn you are close . Be safe bro
post #6 of 34 (permalink) Old 12-02-2015, 06:16 PM
World Superbike Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBR Time View Post
Damn you are close . Be safe bro
Thanks bro... wiffy just called me and told me where the shooting was... it's actually closer than I thought it was. The Inland Regional Center is so close to the freeway that makes easier for an escape route (5 mins from where I am).
post #7 of 34 (permalink) Old 12-02-2015, 06:20 PM
AMA Supersport Racer

Garage
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Seriously. Why?

2014 Chevrolet Express 2500
2015 Honda Rebel
2016 Toyota Prius C
2016 Lexus GX 460
2017 Honda CBR600RR
post #8 of 34 (permalink) Old 12-02-2015, 06:22 PM
World Superbike Racer

Suspects found...watch ktla5
Fanatic (12-02-2015)
post #9 of 34 (permalink) Old 12-02-2015, 06:27 PM
World Superbike Racer

post #10 of 34 (permalink) Old 12-02-2015, 10:23 PM Thread Starter

Latest is yes 2 suspects in a shootout with police in the Black SUV were killed one of them was a female, a thrid suspect was detained? now a raid on apartment in Redland. They also found an IED inside the center at orig shooting
San Bernardino shooting: At least 14 people killed; two suspects dead
San Bernardino, California (CNN)Two suspects in the mass shooting that killed 14 people at a center for people with developmental disabilities were fatally shot in a gun battle with police hours after the initial incident.

The suspects -- a man and a woman -- had assault-style rifles and handguns, San Bernardino Police Chief Jarrod Burguan told reporters. They were dressed in what he called assault style clothing.

A third person was detained close to the scene of the shootout, but it is possible he is not connected to the shootings, Burguan said.

Earlier police said they were hunting as many as three suspects, who had fled in a black SUV.

'Pray for us' says a text from California shooting scene

The residential area not far from where the shooting at the Inland Regional Center occurred was flooded with law enforcement following a chase that ended with police and the suspects exchanging gunfire.

Meanwhile, authorities finished clearing the three buildings on the property and examining the conference center where the initial shootings occurred.

[Latest developments, posted at 9:45 p.m. ET]

• An FBI raid was underway Wednesday night at an apartment in Redlands where authorities are serving a search warrant linked to the shooting at Inland Regional Center.

• One of the suspects was at the holiday event where the initial shooting took place, a law enforcement official told CNN. There was a dispute at the event and the man left, the official said. It's believed he returned with two other suspects, the official added.

Burguan confirmed there was a dispute at an event at Inland Regional Center. Someone left the event after the dispute, he said, but it was unclear whether that person was later involved in the shooting. "There was some type of dispute or something when somebody left that party. But we have no idea if those were the people who came back," Burguan said.
post #11 of 34 (permalink) Old 12-02-2015, 10:28 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by venomenon83 View Post
Thanks bro... wiffy just called me and told me where the shooting was... it's actually closer than I thought it was. The Inland Regional Center is so close to the freeway that makes easier for an escape route (5 mins from where I am).
this is the odd part? they had ample time to escape, but they choose not to, instead went to appartment complex then left which in turn caused the interaction with SWAT / Police. Could very of well had plans to conduct second shooting?
post #12 of 34 (permalink) Old 12-03-2015, 08:13 AM
Knee Dragger

So, if a female is a Jihadist, does she get virgin men in Heaven? What is the teaching on this in the Koran?

Nice Motorbike!
post #13 of 34 (permalink) Old 12-03-2015, 08:16 AM
Knee Dragger

Google =
Their husbands. The Quran itself describes little about the specifics of the afterlife, but it does note that believers will find huris, or maidens "of modest gaze, whom neither man nor jinni will have touched before them." (Every believer can end up in heaven; martyrs just get there faster.) Respected commentator Al-Tirmidhi said in a hadith that every man will have six dozen huris in heaven, but very few commentators enumerated the rewards for women. Ninth-century scholar Al-Tabarani did argue that women will be reunited with their husbands in the next world, and those who had multiple husbands can pick the best one to be their eternal spouse. (Other commentators added that a woman who never married can marry any man she wants in paradise.)

From the 9th through the 12th centuries, Muslim scholars described paradise as a place of sensual delights—for men. They debated whether men remained married to their wives in heaven, whether they could have sex with the virgins, and whether the heavenly virgins had anuses. (Some said there was no need for elimination in the afterlife.) There was even disagreement on the number of virgins assigned to each man. While Al-Tirmidhi said it was 72, Mulla Ali Qari, an 11th-century imam, counted 70 virgins and two human wives. Imam Al-Bayhaqi was more generous, granting men 500 wives, 4,000 virgins, and 8,000 previously married women. The meaning of the word hur is also open to interpretation, since it reads as "white raisins" when translated as a Syriac rather than Arabic word.

Nice Motorbike!
post #14 of 34 (permalink) Old 12-03-2015, 10:51 AM
Pocketbike Racer

We need to establish cruel and unusual punishment for these people. I don't care if you're a goat fvcking Allah worshiper, bat sh!t crazy American, but people who do this deserve the worst possible punishment.
post #15 of 34 (permalink) Old 12-03-2015, 11:17 AM Thread Starter

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.2453676
Co-worker Patrick Baccari said the reserved Farook showed no signs of unusual behavior, although he grew out his beard several months ago.

Baccari was at the Wednesday holiday party for health workers, hosted at a state-run center for people with developmental disabilities. He was sitting at a table with Farook, who disappeared midway through the celebration, leaving his coat on the back of his chair, he said.

Farook returned later with his wife. They were clad in matching military garb and toting assault rifles, officials said. They opened fire on the jolly holiday party, killing 14 people and wounding another 17, 10 of whom were listed in critical condition Thursday.
Three explosive devices — thought to be real and all connected to one another — were found at the social service center and later detonated by a bomb squad, police said.

A third person who was spotted running near the shootout was detained, but Burguan said it was unclear if that person had anything to do with the Inland Regional Center attack.

Authorities are trying to determine a motive, which could include workplace violence or terrorism.
post #16 of 34 (permalink) Old 12-03-2015, 02:21 PM
World Superbike Racer

This is the main street where I live (mt. View)... and traffic was clogged for about a mile while they're looking for the third suspect

Dont know if you can tell but there're 4 choppers- (3 on the top right and one in the middle and there also one circlingin low-not pictured)

This is Richardson st.... about 2-3 blocks away from home. The shootout (suv) happened in the other end of the street. This is when they were looking for the 3rd suspect at the moment.

Me trying to get on the freeway took near an hr...all circling around...

About 100ft where the white car is the IRC building where the 14 ppl killed. The guy in a white car might be with the law enforcement cuz no one could make a right turn where he did

The freeway is only about 1 or two traffic lights away from IRC. I could get there in less than 5 minutes drive taking side street.

Last edited by venomenon83; 12-03-2015 at 02:24 PM.
CBR Time (12-03-2015)
post #17 of 34 (permalink) Old 12-03-2015, 02:36 PM Thread Starter

that's crazy man, I knew someone on here would live somewhat close, but wow!
post #18 of 34 (permalink) Old 12-03-2015, 04:32 PM Thread Starter

post #19 of 34 (permalink) Old 12-03-2015, 05:18 PM
Knee Dragger

i have guns... but after seeing this... **** guns. **** the NRA. the NRA loves shootings like this, because bad guys buy guns, shoot people... then scared citizens buy guns to protect themselves... **** GUNS!!!! its all about this ******* damn money... you know who the ******* terrorists are? its ******* us!!!!! you think Americans are all saine?! **** no! just give guns to whoever the **** wants one.

You can be a fast and highly skilled rider with chicken strips. All that means is you understand the limits of traction and speed as it relates to your cornering ability and road conditions.
post #20 of 34 (permalink) Old 12-03-2015, 05:33 PM
AMA Supersport Racer

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unit-01 View Post
i have guns... but after seeing this... **** guns. **** the NRA. the NRA loves shootings like this, because bad guys buy guns, shoot people... then scared citizens buy guns to protect themselves... **** GUNS!!!! its all about this ******* damn money... you know who the ******* terrorists are? its ******* us!!!!! you think Americans are all saine?! **** no! just give guns to whoever the **** wants one.
If you're that kind of hysterical maybe you should sell your guns.
The Following User Says Thank You to PdubRR For This Useful Post:
Parkerr (12-03-2015)
post #21 of 34 (permalink) Old 12-03-2015, 05:45 PM
Knee Dragger

Quote:
Originally Posted by PdubRR View Post
If you're that kind of hysterical maybe you should sell your guns.
no? because now i MUST have a gun because of insane people. me? sell my guns? think your talking to the wrong person. i think that needs to be directed at felons, and crazy people. dont you dare think im the problem here. when clearly i have done no wrong, ....

yes... lets target me, and not the bad guys. perfect.

You can be a fast and highly skilled rider with chicken strips. All that means is you understand the limits of traction and speed as it relates to your cornering ability and road conditions.
post #22 of 34 (permalink) Old 12-03-2015, 06:55 PM
Pocketbike Racer

Quote:
no? because now i MUST have a gun because of insane people. me? sell my guns? think your talking to the wrong person. i think that needs to be directed at felons, and crazy people. dont you dare think im the problem here. when clearly i have done no wrong, ....

He's targeting your remarkable ignorant comment. First off. Felons aren't allowed to have guns. But since they're felons, they get guns anyways. (Felons are the bad people your mother warned you about)

The NRA loves mass shootings? Are you kidding me? Nobody loves it besides isis, crazy motherfvckers, and north Korea. You're little conspiracy has no logic, no facts, and really no value at all.
post #23 of 34 (permalink) Old 12-03-2015, 07:32 PM
AMA Supersport Racer

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Quote:

You seem emotionally unstable, you having a gun is probably a bad idea.
post #24 of 34 (permalink) Old 12-03-2015, 08:07 PM
AMA Supersport Racer

Garage
I'm fairly open-minded about religions / beliefs... I don't like how painful acts like this affect a religion negatively. The individual and his or her actions should be knocked alone... Not the religion or its name. The good thing is that the world and people are gaining this understanding.

I really feel for the couple's 6 month old daughter who they have left behind like this.

I have never touched nor have come near a weapon / gun, and I never will. I agree with our President... There needs to be stricter gun laws / background checks, and everyone coming together on this - it will only help.

I am very sorry for the lost ones, and to those close to them.

Peace.

2015 Honda Rebel
2016 Toyota Prius C
2016 Lexus GX 460
2017 Honda CBR600RR
post #25 of 34 (permalink) Old 12-04-2015, 10:01 AM
Training Wheel Hero

NRA feels the complete opposite of what you proposed.

They hate mass shootings for several reasons. 1, because they are human and American, and hate to see unneeded death just like the rest of us. 2, this hurts gun rights. Mass shootings/terrorism helps the democratic party gain traction in gun control because illogical people think its all the guns fault and think no one should have them. So they come out of the wood shed and express more gun control.

To say the NRA loves this is a complete joke.
post #26 of 34 (permalink) Old 12-04-2015, 11:15 AM Thread Starter

San Bernardino shooting: Attacker pledged allegiance to ISIS, officials say

San Bernardino shooter tied to ISIS - CNN.com

Investigators think that as the San Bernardino, California, attack was happening, female shooter Tashfeen Malik posted a pledge of allegiance to ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi on Facebook, three U.S. officials familiar with the investigation told CNN.
Malik's post was made on an account with a different name, one U.S. official said. The officials did not explain how they knew Malik made the post.
A law enforcement official said it appeared that Wednesday's attack -- which left 14 people dead and 21 wounded before the two attackers, Malik and her husband, Syed Rizwan Farook, were killed in a shootout with police -- may have been inspired by ISIS. But none of the officials said that ISIS directed or ordered the attack.

"This is looking more and more like self-radicalization," a law enforcement official said.

Another official said authorities haven't ruled out that others may have influenced this radical view. In addition, the law enforcement source said investigators have a greater focus on whether the shooting occurred after a workplace issue with religion.
post #27 of 34 (permalink) Old 12-04-2015, 11:46 AM
cyclesector.com

Feedback Score: 85 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBR Time View Post
San Bernardino shooting: Attacker pledged allegiance to ISIS, officials say

San Bernardino shooter tied to ISIS - CNN.com

Investigators think that as the San Bernardino, California, attack was happening, female shooter Tashfeen Malik posted a pledge of allegiance to ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi on Facebook, three U.S. officials familiar with the investigation told CNN.
Malik's post was made on an account with a different name, one U.S. official said. The officials did not explain how they knew Malik made the post.
A law enforcement official said it appeared that Wednesday's attack -- which left 14 people dead and 21 wounded before the two attackers, Malik and her husband, Syed Rizwan Farook, were killed in a shootout with police -- may have been inspired by ISIS. But none of the officials said that ISIS directed or ordered the attack.

"This is looking more and more like self-radicalization," a law enforcement official said.

Another official said authorities haven't ruled out that others may have influenced this radical view. In addition, the law enforcement source said investigators have a greater focus on whether the shooting occurred after a workplace issue with religion.
This sounds like more BS fear mongering driven by political agenda. "Yeah its ISIS, but we're not gonna tell you how we know that". By pinning this on ISIS they are creating more social acceptance of increased war spending and killing.

post #28 of 34 (permalink) Old 12-04-2015, 01:36 PM
BOTM Winner 05/15

Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Quote:
**** the NRA. the NRA loves shootings like this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBRyeti View Post

They hate mass shootings for several reasons. 1, because they are human and American, and hate to see unneeded death just like the rest of us. 2, this hurts gun rights. Mass shootings/terrorism helps the democratic party gain traction in gun control because illogical people think its all the guns fault and think no one should have them. So they come out of the wood shed and express more gun control.

The only ones who love mass shootings are the ones who want to take guns away, for the very reason Yeti posted above. Helps push their anti-firearms agenda.

-Chad

"Logically, any motorcyclist can do 60* of lean. The trick is coming back up again." - Neal Spalding
post #29 of 34 (permalink) Old 12-04-2015, 01:53 PM
AMA Supersport Racer

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBRyeti View Post

(Assuming your reply was to me)

Witnessing events like this triggers a first instinct of having stricter gun or weapon control. I'm not familiar or knowledgeable with the details you've presented, therefore my motive is not to propose anything other than peace, education, and unity throughout. And that starts with one's self.

2015 Honda Rebel
2016 Toyota Prius C
2016 Lexus GX 460
2017 Honda CBR600RR
post #30 of 34 (permalink) Old 12-04-2015, 04:55 PM
Pocketbike Racer

Garage
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I'm glad they lit those mofo's up!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page