Aruba or Aerohive - 600RR.net
Off Topic & Flame Thrower All non 600RR related banter goes in here...
Sponsored by: Sharp Turn Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-29-2015, 07:06 AM Thread Starter
Training Wheel Hero

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Aruba or Aerohive

I do hope someone here can relate and would be able to give me some inputs. The company that I work for is currently looking for a wireless solution provider and our choices have been narrowed down into two. I am not really familiar with these providers but I have read an evaluation of Aruba and Aerohive and the result was in favor of Aerohive. Anyone here who has actually used their services? Please share your thoughts and thanks in advance.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-01-2016, 12:35 AM
Training Wheel Hero

Hi. Is this thread still active? If you're still looking for opinion, I'd gladly share mine.

I have a small coffee shop here in Boston. We've been around for 2 years when I came across Aerohive through a friend who's also an entrepreneur. I've come to realize that getting a food business running does not solely depend on food or coffee but on how great your free Wi-Fi connection is. We got our wireless access point from them. The overall performance from the device to the connection to the customer support has been more than what I could ask for. I haven't had experience with any other company as of the moment so my comment may sound bias. LOL!

You may also want to search for reviews online through google. I'm sure you'll come up with tones of 'em. Cheers!
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-04-2016, 03:40 AM Thread Starter
Training Wheel Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheri Hollins View Post
Hi. Is this thread still active?

the device to the connection to the customer support has been more than what I could ask for.
Hey there. Appreciate your comment and thanks for sharing your experience. What wireless access point model did you get for your business? our company is expanding and doubling in size (we're talking between 70-80 employees) so, we need an access point that can handle that.

Are there any one else out here who may be able to share their own experience with Aerohive? Hope to hear from others, too!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page