Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Cycle Sector's New Racing Team Bike!

3K views 39 replies 30 participants last post by  [MB] 
#1 ·
Hot hot hot!!!! Check out the new Cycle Sector team bike! This beauty was finely designed and painted by our fellow 600r.net member tylere36m3. Whats even more impressive is that he did this in one day! I thought my bike looked clean but this thing is smoking! On top of that, he's also got a custom designed RS-Taichi NXL100 on the way which should be done any day now! I can't wait to see those pics :)

Tyler debuted this new scheme last weekend and got 4th place in a race and where he barely missed the podium by 50/1000's of a second. He also raced against DiSalvo and was only 4 seconds off his pace! Jason was quite impressed by the bike and told Tyler that it was the nicest privateer bike he's ever seen...I have to agree :)

Now on to the pictures!

See less See more
#2 ·
ooooo shes purty, wonder how long before MJ has a replica ;)

#6 ·
freaking awesome bike, dope action shots!

#19 ·
Sick race bike! How does he like those Power Ones?

#20 · (Edited)
they are sick!!! fantastic grip. i went in a little hot in some corners and felt the front forks bottom out while i was leaned over far and the front end stuck. i am pretty sure on the old pr5's i would have lost the front end and crashed.

i was also able to pick the bike up off my knee in a high speed section where the front was starting to tuck. grip coming out of the corners is awesome too.

#25 ·
i thought shane was on a bimota?? but he is fast as hell!!!

was this at MOM1?

Tyler, looks like you really have improved since two years ago when i was racing with oyu in Novice!!

#39 · (Edited)
hey whats up dude!!! what the hell happened to you? we miss you out there.

i think that is an aprilia. shane races on 4 different completely bad ass machines. this year he is racing a tricked out triumph 675 w/ cams and everything, that aprilia, a ducati 1098R, and geoff may's old jordan GSXR 1000 superbike.

yeah that was at MoM round 1. i have gotten a hell of a lot faster since we raced 2 years ago, i think a lot of that has to do with me actually staying on track during races. remember when my nick name was dirt track tyler? i think that first year i raced i went into the gravel at least once every single race. man, that was rough.

thanks for the props on the design and paint guys. obviously i looked at disco's R6 for inspiration being on the team and all. but his lines didn't go w/ the 600RR lines so i had to make it look similar but a little different. if you want to rock a paint scheme like this talk to disco when ordering body work from him. we can replicate this scheme for you.

ty

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.