02 954 Project - 600RR.net
Motorcycles for Sale Items for sale by forum members

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-15-2008, 06:36 AM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium

Feedback Score: 3 reviews
02 954 Project

Getting nothing but flakey flakeys on craigslist, thought I'd give her a shot here.

With much regret I am posting my 954 project for sale, I built the bike a year ago only to have it wrecked by a "friend" who was trying to buy it on payments, who promptly returned it then disappeared. I have been aquiring parts and working to rebuild it since then,

I replaced the frame, forks, triples, and replaced all the bodywork (all red, not all is on it in the pic, obviously) some is bubble wrapped still for safekeeping as well as adding some chrome bits and Vortex rearsets, hugger fender, undertail kit, and a lot of other parts. Spare parts include extra lower fairings, wiring harness, stock rearsets, swingarms, engine cradles, subframes etc etc etc, you will get all my extra 954 parts in this deal. (This was my 3/4 954)

I simply no longer have the time in my schedule to get it done and it is killing me to see it sitting there unfinished. The way I see it, this is a great deal at $4000 since it could either be parted out for more than that or completed and sell for $5500 or more which is book value. Clear title is in hand and tags are good till next spring. I will throw in a LP rear stand as well.

If you don't have cash, don't waste my time, I really don't want to sell it but I am feeling the spousal pressure to clean up my garage and as I said, it breaks my heart to see her sitting still for so long. so.... I am giving it a shot. 817 903 4393 is the number to call

Also, I might be persuaded to trade for something that is rideable, as long as it's not a katana or any bike ever ridden by vanilla ice

Last edited by Redhawk; 07-15-2008 at 06:51 AM. Reason: to add... Located in DFW Texas
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-15-2008, 06:43 AM
Knee Dragger

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I have a couple of questions:

How many miles?
Do you have all the fairings to put it back together?
Does it run?
Does it need anything to make it run?

A midget told me life was short.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-15-2008, 06:46 AM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium

Feedback Score: 3 reviews
15 K mi
yes, all bodywork is included, most if fresh and new
needs final reassembly, moor was removed when frame was replaced, so not everything is hooked back up. Engine ran fine before disassembly.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page