[quwhere did you get that sick HM plant fairings kit?ote=chkaotic;1735864]Well, the time has come, and I have finally decided to sell my current streetbike in search for a non-supersport model. I love this bike, but recently it just hasn't been nearly as fun on a sportbike on the street after racing :)
The bike is a 2003 Honda CBR954RR, that was bought by me from the original owner back in 2005 when it had 12,000 miles on it. It has been repainted and upgraded. Currently has a little under 20,000miles. Oil has been changed every 3000 miles, and I use the same oil in it as I do my racebike. Valves were checked per the Serivce manual at 16,000 miles.
More Pictures can be found here:
- Custom HMPlant Isle of Man TT Superbike Replica paint
- Galfer SS Braided Lines, Orange
- Scotts Steering Damper Mount (no damper or pin)
- Hotbodies Racing Undertail kit w/ integrated LED signals and Plate mount
- Clear Alternatives Integrated taillight w/ LED Running/Brake/Signal lights
- Semi-flushmount LED Front signals
- Frame and Swingarm spool Sliders
- M4 Race Headers with Yoshimura Exhaust can
- Dynojet PowerCommander III
- Custom Tuned by Huey @ Marietta Motorsports
- 520 RK Racing Chain
- 520 Sprocket Specialists Sprockets
- Michelin Pilot Power Tires
The bike is currently setup for GP shift with a Honda VFR shifter, but I can convert back to standard shift if requested. I also have several spare sprockets and some other parts that will be included with the sale.
I tried to list everything, and I apologize in advance if I missed something, but I can answer any questions
Asking price is $6500.
Feel free to PM, or email me at [email protected]
for any questions[/quote]