top notch 05 600rr race bike - 600RR.net
Motorcycles for Sale Items for sale by forum members

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 01-11-2009, 07:59 PM Thread Starter
Knee Dragger

Feedback Score: 3 reviews
top notch 05 600rr race bike

due to loosing my job i better sell this thing, responsibility sucks, here we go, top notch 600rr ,i'm 48 yrs old and been working on race bikes all my life all work is first class, all parts are first class in my opinion,never raced only do trackdays, if that matters, this bike has a salvage title, had 1100 miles when i bought it now has 2348, oil changed every 3 trackdays with mobile1 15-50, here are the goodies,e-racing body work, normal chips on frt lower, never crashed,ohlins shock just freshend up by dan kyle and had the extender put on it so i can lenthen the centers on the shock eyes to318 mm a stock ohlins can only go to313 mm not enough, trackside engineering did the forks and there wonderfull,scotts dampner, wood craft clip ons rear sets ,frame sliders, clutch case gaurd, nrc stator cover, yoyodyne slipper clutch, will come with a new set of plates,arata full exhaust, power comander, maped by mat drucker, made 115hp on pump gas on his dyno, pretty impressive according to him on his dyno,bmc filter, velocity stacks, 520 chain and sprockets, stainless frt brake lines, hrc 1/5 turn throttle, rc51 master cyl. rc51 kill switch, thats about it i'm sure i'm forgetting something too, bike is race ready, i can e-mail you pics of me riding, right now plastic and rear shock are still off as soon as i reassemble it i'll get current pics, 6500.00 if thats to high we can remove some of the higher dollar itmes, such as slipper .or ohlins and replace with revalved rear shock by trackside engineering, a very good shock, i won't come down on price add up the parts you can see what it cost me to build it, but we can adjust according to your needs, oh fully saftey wired and sprung for 180-200 lb. guy, if interested please call 618-709-6311 or send me your e-mail addy for pics, thanks geno

Last edited by genosr1; 01-11-2009 at 10:13 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page