For sale is a 99.999% perfect condition Honda CBR600RR. The reason I am selling is because I could not register the bike at California DMV. It absolutely kills me, but I have to let the bike go. This would make a great track bike, OR, if you have an address outside of California, then you can register it either at that state and/or register it in California as brought-over. If you are, or have been in the military, then you should be able to register the bike as well.
As is, the bike is $7900. That's with the all the modifications you see in the photo.
Stock, the bike is $7200. As I can put all the OEM parts on.
- Puig Windscreen (wind tunnel tested)
- HID low beam
- Extended bar ends
- Proton flush mount front signals (with running lights)
- Shogun no-cut frame sliders (crash tested)
- Black-colored mid-fairings (OEM is silver)
- Carbon Fiber tank pad
- Targa fender eliminator (rear turn signals, and brake light with running lights and integrated license plate light)
(626) 202 -8313