07 Frame - 600RR.net
Motorcycles for Sale Items for sale by forum members

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 07-05-2009, 01:11 AM Thread Starter
Pocketbike Racer

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
07 Frame

Hello

this can not be made short so here it is ...

I had an "accident" where I got cut off, believe me or not I went down but the bike never did ... it kept going straight and hit a plywood-made construction "wall" and that is how it stopped =)

Having some friends at the dealership I told them to write down ALL the damages to the bike ( even the slightest scratches I wanted to get the money for it, and I did but ... the insurance considered the bike totaled :/

I've never tried to go for that special inspection, because I've heard that the only way to pass it is to have ALL the receipts for those previously claimed damaged parts-which I didn't replace, because I tried to fix only the necessary ones !!!

So what I want to do now is either sell that frame OR if there is anyone here who has a CLEAN title 07-08 or 09 frame and is using the bike ONLY on the track and wants to trade it for mine which is PERFECTLY FINE ( straight, no scratches etc ) + me paying you some extra I would be very happy to do so !!! I need the bike to be street legal and I do refuse to go trough all the headache of that inspection.

THIS IS NOT A SCAM guys, I know it may look, sound like one but no, I'm for real, email me at [email protected] if you got a race bike with clean titled frame OR if you simply need a frame that you do not intend to put on the street.

it's hard to put a tag on it, but how about $ 999 ?

Please let me know if anyone wants it ! / wants to trade

Voytek

ps I'm in NYC but I could get the frame to anywhere on the east coast for cheaper than the freight companies charge ( I've got an uncle who drives trucks )

08 Husqvarna SM510R - brrrrp brrrrp
07 cbr600rr - "konica minolta"
07 cbr600rr blue/silver - STOLEN

DB Puig
DIY FE + customdynamics stop-turn signals
Galfer SS Superbike braake lines
06 integrated tail light
Vesrah pads
Jardine RT1 CF
BMC race air filter
PCIII USB
Pirelli Diablo Corsa 3
Stm slipper
Penske rear shock
03 cbr600rr black - STOLEN
1988 acura legend - SOLD
Used to get me from my house to the garage.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page