2007 600rr (San Diego, CA) $4,800 - 600RR.net
Motorcycles for Sale Items for sale by forum members

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-28-2009, 01:30 PM Thread Starter
AMA Supersport Racer
 
iLLsYn'd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: San Diego
Posts: 668
Images: 5
Thanks: 9
Thanked 24 Times in 24 Posts
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
2007 600rr (San Diego, CA) $4,800

I have a 2007 600rr for sale. I am the second owner and the mileage now reads close to 7k miles since I bought it from the original owner. While in my possesion I have changed the oil and filter along with brand new tires BT016's at 6,040 miles. The bike has a salvage title. Reason why its salvage is because the bike is financed and the previous owner could not pay it off so he claimed it and now that the insurance paid the bike off which now its over the 75% of its own value. Selling at $4,800. If you would like to have your mechanic check out fine by me or we can take to a local dealer at your expense. The bike runs without any issues its good to go. The only down side is a paper says its salvage but like most used bike dealerships there is a way to have the salvage title lifted which you'll have to do your own research for that.




Quote:
One Vision Racing - CVMA # 509

Last edited by iLLsYn'd; 07-28-2009 at 01:33 PM.
iLLsYn'd is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-28-2009, 08:17 PM
Training Wheel Hero
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Cen Cal on the Coast
Posts: 63
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Do you have the VIN so I can check for myself.
Thanks

Hey out of curiosity, which bike do you prefer out of the two?

DraGkuLa is offline  
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-30-2009, 06:35 PM
Knee Dragger
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Socal IE/OC
Posts: 191
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
What's with the chunk missing from the upper fairing?
WhiteCBR is offline  
 
post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-30-2009, 06:42 PM
AMA Supersport Racer
 
smehn1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: NOLA
Posts: 1,265
Thanks: 3
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
and the silver decals on the tank?

2012 848 Evo Corse
Black and Carbon 07 600RR (SOLD)
smehn1 is offline  
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-30-2009, 07:04 PM
Training Wheel Hero
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Cen Cal on the Coast
Posts: 63
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
And the cracked left mid fairing?

DraGkuLa is offline  
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-30-2009, 07:04 PM
Training Wheel Hero
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Cen Cal on the Coast
Posts: 63
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I mean Upper fairing***

DraGkuLa is offline  
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-03-2009, 10:19 PM
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Hey Message me at [email protected]
at anytime and talk about the bike thanks
TheBlackNightrider is offline  
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-04-2009, 09:22 PM Thread Starter
AMA Supersport Racer
 
iLLsYn'd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: San Diego
Posts: 668
Images: 5
Thanks: 9
Thanked 24 Times in 24 Posts
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
sorry for such late reply but the bike lowsided going about 20 mph when it rained and damage sustained is what you see and some scratches other than that the silver tank is just a sticker which can be removed it was done so it would match the mid fairing i dont check this thread to often but if your interested please PM me


Quote:
One Vision Racing - CVMA # 509
iLLsYn'd is offline  
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-20-2009, 03:15 AM
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 33
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
pmed you about the bike
Nikka_De is offline  
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-20-2009, 04:48 AM
AMA Supersport Racer
 
DISCO600's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: TEXAS
Posts: 593
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
sounds like insurance fraud was involved....i wouldnt trust anything about it....i had a bike stolen and it was recovered 125 miles away....i got it back and the title wasnt affected at all.
DISCO600 is offline  
post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-20-2009, 11:11 AM
Knee Dragger
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 114
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Yeah, what do you mean by the previous owner "claiming it?"
mild83 is offline  
post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-21-2009, 02:01 PM
AMA Supersport Racer
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Cali
Posts: 840
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
ive never heard of a dealer lifting a salvage title off a bike...

from my own experience the only way of doing this was to "lift" all the parts from the salvage bike onto a title that's clean. But that essentially means... it's a different bike.
ipeefreely is offline  
post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-21-2009, 02:08 PM
Moto GP Racer
 
SHORTSTACK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: York, South Carolina
Posts: 3,752
Thanks: 48
Thanked 60 Times in 46 Posts
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLsYn'd View Post
I have a 2007 600rr for sale. I am the second owner and the mileage now reads close to 7k miles since I bought it from the original owner. While in my possesion I have changed the oil and filter along with brand new tires BT016's at 6,040 miles. The bike has a salvage title. Reason why its salvage is because the bike is financed and the previous owner could not pay it off so he claimed it and now that the insurance paid the bike off which now its over the 75% of its own value. Selling at $4,800. If you would like to have your mechanic check out fine by me or we can take to a local dealer at your expense. The bike runs without any issues its good to go. The only down side is a paper says its salvage but like most used bike dealerships there is a way to have the salvage title lifted which you'll have to do your own research for that.


your saying the bank let it go with a salvage title? and the 1st owner claimed bk? cant happen, if he owed money on it, they would come get it. period. im calling bullshyt dude, you smell like a fish. im in the process of filing bk, and what you said is horse cock meat. i hate to put you on blast but fvck that, seems like your trying to rip someone off with some stanky janky danky.:cur sin:

R.I.P. PHATTY
SHORTSTACK is offline  
post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-23-2009, 01:23 PM
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 19
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Hi i'm just wondering if any of you from SOCAL looking to buy a bike...



I have 2005 CBR for sale i'm trying to create a thread but since i'm still new on the site they wouldnt let me...



anyway, it's 2005 red cbr 600rr 6000 miles Original owner CLean CA title all stock no mods whatsoever!
VIn# available upon request



if interested email me at

work: [email protected]

personal: [email protected]



$5000 firm need to sell ASAP or $4900 if picked up this week.



THanks

Sean
EmoMoB is offline  
post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-03-2009, 12:35 PM
Training Wheel Hero
 
anyst8ofm1nd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Queens
Posts: 55
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by shortstack05 View Post
your saying the bank let it go with a salvage title? and the 1st owner claimed bk? cant happen, if he owed money on it, they would come get it. period. im calling bullshyt dude, you smell like a fish. im in the process of filing bk, and what you said is horse cock meat. i hate to put you on blast but fvck that, seems like your trying to rip someone off with some stanky janky danky.:cur sin:

+1 hes right i smell the **** of a bull

R.I.P They Stole Tony The Tiger




anyst8ofm1nd is offline  
post #16 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-03-2009, 09:41 PM
World Superbike Racer
 
bwolfe84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: 619/760/559
Posts: 2,412
Thanks: 15
Thanked 16 Times in 14 Posts
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DraGkuLa View Post
Do you have the VIN so I can check for myself.
Thanks

Hey out of curiosity, which bike do you prefer out of the two?
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteCBR View Post
What's with the chunk missing from the upper fairing?
Quote:
Originally Posted by smehn1 View Post
and the silver decals on the tank?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DraGkuLa View Post
And the cracked left mid fairing?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DraGkuLa View Post
I mean Upper fairing***
what the hell is all this crap...? you OBIVIOUSLY removed some info that is pretty much important to the sale of the bike seein as the edit button was used...

I might be confused...the pics are red and someone is asking about silver decals

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortstack05 View Post
your saying the bank let it go with a salvage title? and the 1st owner claimed bk? cant happen, if he owed money on it, they would come get it. period. im calling bullshyt dude, you smell like a fish. im in the process of filing bk, and what you said is horse cock meat. i hate to put you on blast but fvck that, seems like your trying to rip someone off with some stanky janky danky.:cur sin:
i will admit, this does smell of the fish substance but i will put all this to rest. Let me know wher you are at, and i will come look at the bike. I am looking for a track bike tomorrow in miramar...i can easily look at yours...

[email protected]

let me know where and when, i would LOVE to have another reason to ride my sweet beauty

Honda 600RR RED (Julia)
"Ambition is just a poor excuse for people to not have enough sense to be lazy..."
bwolfe84 is offline  
post #17 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-03-2009, 09:45 PM
World Superbike Racer
 
bwolfe84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: 619/760/559
Posts: 2,412
Thanks: 15
Thanked 16 Times in 14 Posts
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmoMoB View Post
Hi i'm just wondering if any of you from SOCAL looking to buy a bike...



I have 2005 CBR for sale i'm trying to create a thread but since i'm still new on the site they wouldnt let me...



anyway, it's 2005 red cbr 600rr 6000 miles Original owner CLean CA title all stock no mods whatsoever!
VIn# available upon request



if interested email me at

work: [email protected]

personal: [email protected]



$5000 firm need to sell ASAP or $4900 if picked up this week.



THanks

Sean
there is a reason why they have that rule of you being new to the site and that is because people think, "hey, i will just create an account, sell my bike and not come back". The admins/mods made that rule to see if you are really interested in becoming part of this forum or just trying to make a buck at someone elses expence (i.e. the people running this site)... I am not saying you are one of those people, just saying rules are rules...

dont thread jack someone's post on THEIR bike just to try and sell yours...

Honda 600RR RED (Julia)
"Ambition is just a poor excuse for people to not have enough sense to be lazy..."
bwolfe84 is offline  
post #18 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-04-2009, 02:03 AM
Training Wheel Hero
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 8
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by smehn1 View Post
and the silver decals on the tank?
+ 1 on this, left side is silver, and on 2nd pic, its black. If someone wanted to change the decals to a different color, wouldnt they do it to both sides?
datruuz is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome