post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-19-2010, 01:13 AM Thread Starter
Knee Dragger

Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Smile F/S-08 600rr $5900 OBO

For Sale:
2008 CBR 600RR
Liquid Silver
9665 Miles
One owner bike with clean title in hand.
Never dropped, wrecked, raced, stunted or abused.
$5900 including stock parts as well.
Big Creek, Kentucky 40914

Mods:
Leo Vince SBK EVOII Slip on.
Pro Grip Hand Grips
Pro Grip Tank Protector
Rims have polished lips (done by myself)
Iwinmoto tail light (brake/running light not working)
Shortened clutch/front brake lever

Info:

I bought the bike brand new at Tri County Cycle Sales in Corbin, Ky with 0 miles on it August of 2008. Bike has always been ran on 93 octane. Runs flawlessly. This bike is absolutely immaculate.

I have done all of the maintenance on the bike (minus the occasional dealer check in) and taken excellent care of the bike. Always changed the oil/filter at 2500 miles (after the 600 mi. service) and kept on top of the maintenance schedule. Always been garage kept and washed when needed and waxed every 3-5 washes. Also used turtle wax ice interior on the seats to clean/protect them.

Bike is on its 2nd set of tires (PP2CTs). Rear tire is worn out and front tire is in quite good condition. I expect the front tire will last the life another rear tire.

I have taken many pictures of the bike but the quality of them is lower than I expected so I will have a friend who is a photographer take some higher quality shots of the bike. I will post them up as soon as I can get them. These pictures don't do the bike justice at all. There are some close up shots that I took that show the condition of specific parts of the bike better. For more pictures of the bike contact me and I will be happy to email them to you.

I am selling the bike due to winter coming soon and I have been thinking about getting something different.

Serious inquiries please. Contact me via this thread, PM, or email me at [email protected]msn.com. If you wish to talk via phone just contact me on here and I will PM you my number. VIN# available upon request.

Thanks,
Donnie

Please disregard the date on the pictures, it is wrong. I took these photos about 3 hours ago.

Edit - I added some more pics just taken by my digital camera.. still not the best quality.. but some more detail until I can get some high quality pics.

_

08' 600RR - Metallic Silver - R.I.P.

08' YZ 450F - SE White

02' Camaro SS - SOM 6spd Hardtop

11' 1000RR - Black- :D

Last edited by areax; 09-20-2010 at 08:40 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-20-2010, 08:45 PM Thread Starter
Knee Dragger

Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I made an attempt at getting some better pictures of the bike on here with my digital camera.. but didn't have much luck at it. I'm going to take the bike to get some really good pictures taken tomorrow so I will be uploading them tomorrow evening hopefully. Stay tuned!

08' 600RR - Metallic Silver - R.I.P.

08' YZ 450F - SE White

02' Camaro SS - SOM 6spd Hardtop

11' 1000RR - Black- :D
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page