Moto GP Racer
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Romeoville, IL
Thanked 150 Times in 110 Posts
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Changes to classified section...please read before posting
We have recently decided to add some rules to the classified section. This will be effect immediately.
1. A picture of the item is required at the time of the posting. NO EXCEPTIONS. None of this "i'll post up pictures later" or "PM me for pictures". Your thread will be closed if there are no pictures.
2. A price must be set at time of posting. No "make me an offer" pricing allowed.
3. For all motorcycle sales, a VIN is required.
4. A sign must be included in picture of item. The sign should have these (3) things; user name, 600rr.net and todays date. (This rule would eliminate a buyer receiving a part he/she bought and it not be in the condition the picture shows).
5. When you are selling several items or multiple items, like wheels or anything that goes in sets, pictures must be taken with each individual item by itself showing any damage.
6. Sellers are not allowed to require buyers to pay paypal fees they would incur. Sellers should include that in their price. This also protects the seller. reason being, if paypal gets wind of sellers doing that, they can shut their paypal account down.
All these rules in addition to the existing rules and requirements for classified section must be followed
and just in case you have not read them they are as follows .
7. eBay links are allowed, but anyone caught bumping up bids or encouraging others to do so, may lose their privileges to post in the classified section.
8. Admin and Mods have the right to delete any Item for any reason they see fit. This is a free site but we're not here to see our members get ripped off.
9. If you buy or sell an item 600RR.net will not be liable for anything sold or bought on the site.. It's between the buyer and seller.
10. This isn't an auction site. Set your price for your item. No "Highest bidder" threads.
11. You must have more than 100 posts and been a memeber for 60 days to post in this section. (no post whoring either)
12. Any attempt to bypass the 100 post rule (like posting items for sale in other sections, using PMs to sell items, etc.) or blatant violations of the rules listed above may result in a permanent ban.
13. Buying a membership regardless of which one will not exclude any one from rule # 12 you still have to meet that rule before gaining access to the sale section
When creating a thread to sell your bike in, consider placing the state the bike is in in the thread title to make it easier for members to find relevant sales. ie. "07RR Red Texas"
Any questions contact one of the Mods, if we can't handle it we'll bring it up to an Admin.
If they are not, your thread will be closed. Please feel free to make any suggestions you may have.
Last edited by Nico; 01-31-2012 at 06:17 PM.