Changes to classified section...please read before posting - 600RR.net
Motorcycles for Sale Items for sale by forum members

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-15-2010, 07:31 PM Thread Starter
Moto GP Racer

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Changes to classified section...please read before posting

We have recently decided to add some rules to the classified section. This will be effect immediately.

1. A picture of the item is required at the time of the posting. NO EXCEPTIONS. None of this "i'll post up pictures later" or "PM me for pictures". Your thread will be closed if there are no pictures.

2. A price must be set at time of posting. No "make me an offer" pricing allowed.

3. For all motorcycle sales, a VIN is required.

4. A sign must be included in picture of item. The sign should have these (3) things; user name, 600rr.net and todays date. (This rule would eliminate a buyer receiving a part he/she bought and it not be in the condition the picture shows).

5. When you are selling several items or multiple items, like wheels or anything that goes in sets, pictures must be taken with each individual item by itself showing any damage.

6. Sellers are not allowed to require buyers to pay paypal fees they would incur. Sellers should include that in their price. This also protects the seller. reason being, if paypal gets wind of sellers doing that, they can shut their paypal account down.

All these rules in addition to the existing rules and requirements for classified section must be followed
and just in case you have not read them they are as follows .

7. eBay links are allowed, but anyone caught bumping up bids or encouraging others to do so, may lose their privileges to post in the classified section.

8. Admin and Mods have the right to delete any Item for any reason they see fit. This is a free site but we're not here to see our members get ripped off.

9. If you buy or sell an item 600RR.net will not be liable for anything sold or bought on the site.. It's between the buyer and seller.

10. This isn't an auction site. Set your price for your item. No "Highest bidder" threads.

11. You must have more than 100 posts and been a memeber for 60 days to post in this section. (no post whoring either)

12. Any attempt to bypass the 100 post rule (like posting items for sale in other sections, using PMs to sell items, etc.) or blatant violations of the rules listed above may result in a permanent ban.

13. Buying a membership regardless of which one will not exclude any one from rule # 12 you still have to meet that rule before gaining access to the sale section

When creating a thread to sell your bike in, consider placing the state the bike is in in the thread title to make it easier for members to find relevant sales. ie. "07RR Red Texas"

Any questions contact one of the Mods, if we can't handle it we'll bring it up to an Admin.

If they are not, your thread will be closed. Please feel free to make any suggestions you may have.

Thanks,
thaghost

PLEASE READ THE CLASSIFIED RULES BEFORE POSTING CLASSIFIED RULES

Last edited by Nico; 01-31-2012 at 06:17 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-31-2011, 08:34 PM
Training Wheel Hero

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I can't create a post! What do I have to do?
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-17-2011, 09:59 AM
Training Wheel Hero

RE: Can't create a post

Quote:
Originally Posted by sTAtUs View Post
I can't create a post! What do I have to do?

If you read the forum rules, you *MUST* have 100 posts before you can post anything in the buy/sell forums. Thank you, though.. now I'm up to 2!! hahaha

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-17-2011, 10:05 AM
Training Wheel Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by RHershner View Post
If you read the forum rules, you *MUST* have 100 posts before you can post anything in the buy/sell forums. Thank you, though.. now I'm up to 2!! hahaha
"5. You must have more than 100 posts and been a memeber for 60 days to post in this section. (no post whoring either)"

Sorry that this may seem like a "post whore".. there was no edit feature. (Admins can reduce my post count by 1..)
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-18-2011, 09:52 AM
Knee Dragger

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
sale

why the vin number?
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-29-2011, 11:59 AM
Back in the Day

Thanked 2,544 Times in 2,156 Posts
Feedback Score: 148 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike72 View Post
why the vin number?
Proof of ownership and give the buyer the chance to check on the bike
situation if there is any leans

If it doesn't challange you it won't change you
Only two ways to live life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page