2005 CBR600RR custom $8500 OBO - 600RR.net
Motorcycles for Sale Items for sale by forum members

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-02-2011, 08:00 PM Thread Starter
BOTM 11/2009

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
2005 CBR600RR custom $8500 OBO

Hello, up for sale is my custom 2005 Honda CBR600RR. I am getting out of motorcycle and I have decided that this bike needs a good home with someone who is passionate about riding. This motorcycle has a clean title and has never been in an accident. It has 16,xxx miles on the odometer. It has always been lovingly maintained and garage kept.

Modifications are as follows, aftermarket 2008 Repsol Valencia fairings, Plastic Coated wheels, swingarm, and engine case covers in white and black respectively. Matching seat cowl and factory seat, Integrated LED taillight with turn signals built in, LED third eye, real Carbon Fiber F1 style mirrors, Double-bubble tinted windscreen, TWM quick release fuel cap, Power Commander III USB, modified and heat wrapped header, Yoshimura RS-5 Stainless Steel slip on exhaust, gutted intake runners, custom throttle body velocity stacks, K&N filter, Yamaha R1 monoblock calipers, Honda CBR 954RR front rotors (30mm larger than factory), 2008 CBR1000RR rear brake caliper (smaller and lighter), CRF450R rear master cylinder, DEVOL rear master cylinder cooler, WC rear master cylinder cap, Probolt front master cylinder cap, Probolt fairing kit, Probolt engine case bolt kit, STM Italy bar ends, STM Italy oil cap, STM Italy rear stand spools, Stainless steel rim valves and valve caps, RK steel sprockets (last longer) -1 tooth in front, new RK chain, EBC sintered high performance brake pads fore and aft, Stainless Steel braided brake lines front and rear, European market CBR600RR turn signal switch with working hazards and flash to pass (suzuki eat your heart out), CBR1000RR throttle assembly and kill switch assembly, StompGrip tank pads, Michelin Pilot Power tires with lots of miles left on them, Hotbodies flushmount LED front turn signals.

Like I stated this motorcycle has been extremely modified. It also will come with a red, white and blue Suomy helmet in medium and a medium sized Yoshimura two piece riding suit and Alpinstar SMX-5 boots in size 10 and Joe Rocket gloves. You can buy this setup and be ready to rock and roll for spring with no needed accessories.

I just spent nearly $1000 having the valves adjusted, spark plugs replaced, fresh air filter, fresh Repsol 10w-30 synthetic oil, new sprockets and chain, and tires replaced on this at the end of the season. This motorcycle will also be sold with all CBR spare parts I have.

If interested please email or call at 479-eight99-five8seven0. Thanks for looking and God Bless

Last edited by KrayZFrameRate; 02-02-2011 at 08:02 PM. Reason: pictures
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-02-2011, 08:03 PM Thread Starter
BOTM 11/2009

Please mind any typos etc, Motorcycle is located in Northwest Arkansas

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-02-2011, 08:31 PM
AMA Supersport Racer

Garage
nice bike.you might want to read the for sale rules need vin # and pic of your name an date and 600rr.net just and fyi mod will tell you that.but glws

US Army Iraq veteran

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-04-2011, 07:45 AM Thread Starter
BOTM 11/2009

^^^ Thanks, I will add that later.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page