F/S 2002 RC51 aka SP2 RVT1000R - 600RR.net
Motorcycles for Sale Items for sale by forum members

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 02-07-2011, 11:49 AM Thread Starter
Knee Dragger

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
F/S 2002 RC51 aka SP2 RVT1000R

I am helping a fellow local honda rider to sell his bike so he can get a Valkyrie
Quote:
It's a VTwin liter bike w/23k miles, sounds absolutely bad azz. I've owned it for 4 years now and last winter did a complete overhaul on it, freshening up things.
Fresh fork seals(preventative maintenance) valve adjustment with new gaskets, fresh Honda air filters, always ran Honda oil filters with Repsol or Motul 100% synthetic oil. Sato exhaust with PowerCommander3 tuned by Kyle Racing. Freshly painted by Patrick Jaguar body shop and wheels powdercoated with new wheel bearings and seals. Fresh Michelin PilotPower 2CT tires, D.I.D 520 gold chain, Barnett Racing Clutch, Vortex sprockets, Galfer stainless steel lines F/R, Galfer brake pads. HotBodies undertail with LED lights, 3M clear shield on tank, Double bubble windscreen, anodized gold bar ends, comes with front and rear wheel stands.
5700 OBO. I ride a long distance to work and will be moving to a Valkyrie. I love the bike, but my 90 mile round trip to work and long hours leave no time for after work riding.. And riding at night after 12hrs in 100F shop wrenching on cars is fatigue disaster waiting to happen.
contact him directly at dasteknoviking @ gmail.com (no spaces)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 02-07-2011, 12:01 PM
Knee Dragger

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Nice looking bike, you should check out the rules to sale a bike on the forum though so your post doesn't get deleted. Here are a few of the rules... but not all...

Quote:
1. A picture of the item is required at the time of the posting. NO EXCEPTIONS. None of this "i'll post up pictures later" or "PM me for pictures". Your thread will be closed if there are no pictures.
2. A price must be set at time of posting. No "make me an offer" pricing allowed.
3. For all motorcycle sales, a VIN is required.
4. A sign must be included in picture of item. The sign should have these (3) things; user name, 600rr.net and todays date. (This rule would eliminate a buyer receiving a part he/she bought and it not be in the condition the picture shows).
5. When you are selling several items or multiple items, like wheels or anything that goes in sets, pictures must be taken with each individual item by itself showing any damage.
6. Sellers are not allowed to require buyers to pay paypal fees they would incur. Sellers should include that in their price. This also protects the seller. reason being, if paypal gets wind of sellers doing that, they can shut their paypal account down.

"I tell myself if I dont win races, I can't keep my keychains" - Ben Spies
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page