FS: Stuntin' Frame Sliders - 600RR.net
Motorcycles for Sale Items for sale by forum members

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-28-2005, 04:51 PM Thread Starter

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
FS: Stuntin' Frame Sliders

As the title says, I have some frame sliders for sale that would be perfect for stunting. I bought them new off of ebay, the package said they were extreme shogun (polished aluminum). Anyways, they are no longer the way they came to me. I had a local machine shop drill and tap two holes on the ends of each slider (M8 metric) and turn down end caps for each slider out of white delrin. Basically they kind of look like a longer, larger version of Woodcraft sliders in white. That is in fact the look I was going for, but they came out too big for my taste. I ordered actual Woodcrafts last week. If you are wondering why the heck I would do this in the first place, I bought them originally not really realizing that I should have bought delrin sliders instead. I thought the delrin caps on them would ensure no frame cracks and make them kind funky looking too. They are installed on the bike, I haven't driven it with them on yet (if you saw my other post, I butchered my left mid and am ashamed to ride the thing now). I can take pictures of them on the bike for anyone interested. Asking $40

[email protected]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-30-2005, 06:51 PM Thread Starter

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Bump It Up
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page