for sale, black & blue 750K6 great bike in decent condition & never any issues/solid - 600RR.net
Motorcycles for Sale Items for sale by forum members

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-15-2011, 06:08 PM Thread Starter
fall down 7times get up 8

Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Exclamation for sale, black & blue 750K6 great bike in decent condition & never any issues/solid

I like my 6rr so much I've decided to unload this pristine 750K6;
mileage is also on the low side & has been very well maintained. I know it's a cbr site, but figure someone might have a friend looking for one of these or maybe just interested in something with a bit more ponies. The 06/07 are the best years & make the best horsepower, similar to the 07/08 cbr6rr

this is the only image I could scrounge up, I figure 6500$ w/stock wheelset & no high dollar chain adjusters. If you'd like to buy as it is set up, then it'd be another 1k for the wheels & we'll discuss what's a fair price on the chain adjusters. ECU has been flashed to perform really well with the slip on which I will be including with this sale. for decent price I'll leave chain adjusters on & only remove carrozzeria wheels. I'm also willing to accept paypal for payment. So, if you have a low interest c.c. you could use that for payment & not have to come up with the entire amount for payment all @ once. bike has micron slip on, st machine levers & gilles chain adjusters, dark smoke puig windscreen along with LSL framesliders. Bodywork is factory OEM that was never used on the street til I purchased. A racer bought a bike & immediately removed bodywork, so headlight/mirrors & all bodywork is in like new condition. I'm currently @ my place in the northwest, but IF you're in the bay area I can work out a delivery of the bike.

again contact me directly via email since I'm not online here that much anymore, so email would likely work best & you can still pm me here too

price isn't set in stone, so any reasonable offer will be considered

i can also more easily be reached via email at address below

bridgetowned at yahoo dot com

it's a great bike, I've just outgrown the need for additional cc's

race/ride support 2004 & beyond

"fall down seven times, get up eight"

" can't stop stupid sir, i can only slow it down....."

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-15-2011, 06:44 PM
Training Wheel Hero

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
What state are you in?
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-03-2011, 02:54 AM Thread Starter
fall down 7times get up 8

Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAYSON12 View Post
What state are you in?
currently in oregon, near the washington state border. but as stated can get bike down to bay area fairly easily. matter of fact will likely be riding it down for motogp this season, course, then I wouldn't have anything to ride around while I'm there. oh, well guess, I can truck both my 6rr & the gix in the back of my pick up truck.

oh, I'll accept paypal for payment too & will get mileage put up when I see what it is. it's being stored @ a buddies house @ the moment, so can't just walk out to garage & tell ya.

hope this helps

race/ride support 2004 & beyond

"fall down seven times, get up eight"

" can't stop stupid sir, i can only slow it down....."

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page