Power Commander 5
Power Commander Auto Tune
Power Commander Expansion Module
Power Commander Quick Shifter
BMC Race Filter
Air Intake duct mod
Keyless Gas cap
520 Conversion with vortex from and rear gears EK chain
Ohlins 20mm kit up front (sprung for a 200-230lb rider)
Elka Rear (sprung same as front)
Galfer front brake pads
Galfer Superbike brake lines
BRAND NEW UNPAINTED BODY WORK (painted now for road atlanta)
revrush rearsets

spare

upper fuel rail and injectors
gas cap (factory)
rear shock (factory)
front fork internals (stock)
exhaust header (stock with mods)
stock rear sets
stock fuel pump
factory passenger rearsets
factory tail light
factory rear seat and plastics
factory seat locking mechanism
jardine fender eliminator,
any and everythign honda cbr i have..

all new fluids in motor
all new fluids in brake system

$6000.00 something has come up FIRM..

vin jh2pc40418m101219

HERE IS A PIC FROM ROAD ATLANTA.. I THINK THEY ARE 2 NUMBER 97S ON THE PAGE.. MINE IS THE ORANGE, PURPLE AND BLACK ONE

http://studio819.smugmug.com/WERA/10...631282_ZKkGJTH

this is it before the new bodywork
Attached Images
File Type: jpg _OTO5951-1258380611-O.jpg (84.0 KB, 503 views)

Last edited by throttle response; 11-07-2011 at 09:09 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 34 (permalink) Old 11-07-2011, 10:26 PM
Moto GP Racer

Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Bump. Still for sale.
post #3 of 34 (permalink) Old 11-19-2011, 04:14 AM Thread Starter
Pocketbike Racer

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Sold

delete thread please

Last edited by throttle response; 11-20-2011 at 08:58 PM.

post #4 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-19-2012, 10:34 PM
Knee Dragger

seller was full of it and now im payng for it !

Id rather sweat then blead
post #5 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-19-2012, 11:13 PM
AMA Supersport Racer

Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by philthethrillohio View Post
seller was full of it and now im payng for it !
Details?

10char

07 civic hybrid-Gas Saver
08 Tahoe LT- Family SUV
05 BMW 745LI- Weekends
07 White/silver CBR600RR-Sold
08 Konica Minolta CBR600RR-Sold :(
09 Red/White CBR600rr- DD
Akrapovic and Hyperflo Comparison
post #6 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-19-2012, 11:50 PM
World Superbike Racer

Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaydiem View Post
Details?

10char

10char

"A successful man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others."
post #7 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-20-2012, 01:22 AM
Pocketbike Racer

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
would love to hear some details on this
post #8 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-20-2012, 07:45 PM
Knee Dragger

well i dont really want to go into all the details but the most recent thing i was scewed on was the front forks. i havent been into them but i do know that i can not get it set for my weight. the person i bought it from was about thirty pounds heavier then me and told me how suspension was set for him perfect. so i figure when i get my sag set at the least the front will be to stiff for me as seeing the front spring rate should be very stiff. bbut it turns out its way to soft and can only get sag set to 39! i like to run 30-32 at the highest and i know a lot of guys running 25 on my bike and having podium succes. but anyway im scared now to even open my forks and see if there is even a ohlins kit at all.... fml

post #9 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-21-2012, 07:56 PM
AMA Supersport Racer

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
38 to 39 mm of front sag is almost perfect. 25mm is a good number for the rear.

Vern....STT Southern Region Instructor

If it ain't fast........It ain't fun!!

2014 Yamaha FZ09 highly modded
2008 GSX-R 750..... Track Bike
2008 ST1300
post #10 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-22-2012, 12:58 AM
Knee Dragger

38-39 is great forstreet use, im not using it for that. 30mm is a good starting point for front and rear and usually adjust according to riding style. al the racers i know out my way run 25-30. that includes ama supersport and super bike. also numerous wera racers and motoseries . i took the forks apart today and they had 04 ohins springs in them from a 04 something.... and the spacers were cut and drilled with extra holes. the rear shock is def sprung for the weight he listed but front is not .more like a 175lb rider at best. im starting to think the guy who sod me this really believed that this bike was set up properly but it was nothing close to that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrated View Post
38 to 39 mm of front sag is almost perfect. 25mm is a good number for the rear.

post #11 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-22-2012, 01:57 AM
Knee Dragger

so the springs i took out are .95 ohlins springs but there for a 25-30mm kit and the bike is suppose to have a 20 mil kit . i aso have stock caps and the spacers were cut and dried with extra holes compared to stock to compensate for the longer spring i took out. idk even know what to think

post #12 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-22-2012, 06:43 AM
AMA Supersport Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by philthethrillohio View Post
38-39 is great forstreet use, im not using it for that. 30mm is a good starting point for front and rear and usually adjust according to riding style. al the racers i know out my way run 25-30. that includes ama supersport and super bike. also numerous wera racers and motoseries . i took the forks apart today and they had 04 ohins springs in them from a 04 something.... and the spacers were cut and drilled with extra holes. the rear shock is def sprung for the weight he listed but front is not .more like a 175lb rider at best. im starting to think the guy who sod me this really believed that this bike was set up properly but it was nothing close to that.
First of all, it sounds like you've got a bit of a mess there.......sorry to hear that. What I did want to point out though is that the 38 - 39mm setting that I'm talking about is a what I'm running on my track bike. It was set up by a fellow that does a lot of suspension work for AMA guys. Bottom line I guess is that if your approx. 30mm works for you, and my 38mm works for me.....that's a win/win.

Vern....STT Southern Region Instructor

If it ain't fast........It ain't fun!!

2014 Yamaha FZ09 highly modded
2008 GSX-R 750..... Track Bike
2008 ST1300
post #13 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-22-2012, 12:53 PM
Knee Dragger

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrated View Post
First of all, it sounds like you've got a bit of a mess there.......sorry to hear that. What I did want to point out though is that the 38 - 39mm setting that I'm talking about is a what I'm running on my track bike. It was set up by a fellow that does a lot of suspension work for AMA guys. Bottom line I guess is that if your approx. 30mm works for you, and my 38mm works for me.....that's a win/win.
Lol, I can go along with that;) I mean it workable for me buy I'm getting to the point were I'm using all the suspension and I'm close to bottoming out. I just ordered new springs . So will see what happens .I need to figure out how to post pics ill show ya Wat springs came out of my bike. I've searched the numbers online.e and asked ohlins and there for 04 r/t forks .

post #14 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-25-2012, 09:50 AM Thread Starter
Pocketbike Racer

Tell you what. Let me get home on my computer ill tell everything, show every text between us, and show you how 8 months later this guy is still altho messaging me questions, is dragging me thru the.mud

Last edited by throttle response; 06-25-2012 at 10:36 AM.
post #15 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-25-2012, 10:04 AM Thread Starter
Pocketbike Racer

And also, I dont check.this site daily anymore. I only get on it to check pm's that I recieve that comes to.my email. I had no idea I was being drug thru the.mud. A friend.called and told me this.morning, and said that I should go ahead and.check.it.out.and.get my side out.there, as I and 20 other people know the truth. So about 7 oclockish tonight.check.back for EVERYTHING that went down, how it.went down, and all the pm's and emails im STILL getting.from this dissatisfied know.it all
post #16 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-25-2012, 04:50 PM
AMA Supersport Racer

RIP Marco Simoncelli #58

post #17 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-25-2012, 05:58 PM
BOTM Winner 05/15

Feedback Score: 28 reviews
^^Pass me the butter, please....

-Chad

"Logically, any motorcyclist can do 60* of lean. The trick is coming back up again." - Neal Spalding
post #18 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-25-2012, 07:00 PM
Moto GP Racer

Thanked 2,471 Times in 1,722 Posts
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbr6racr View Post
^^Pass me the butter, please....
Butter...*drools*
post #19 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-25-2012, 08:38 PM Thread Starter
Pocketbike Racer

Ok where to begin. Lets start here. There will be some language, so some of this may NSFW. Also it will be lengthy, so grab some popcorn and a coke. With that said, here goes. If you notice in the beginning of this thread, EVERYTHING that I had listed. Amoung that list of parts, were many many spare factory parts. I did in no shape, form or fashion want to sale the cbr. **** happens, I wanted to buy a house, to stop paying rent, so the man in me did what i needed to do to make this happen. PhilthethrillOhio, contacted me about the bike. He sent pm's, text at the time, and called many times in and around the time i had this bike listed. He told me to go ahead and put sold on the bike, because he was going to buy it. Me, knowing how people are did NOT honor that request. Within 2 or 3 days, he text back and said that he was not going to buy it, because he was going to purchase a bike from somewhere else. That was perfectly fine with me.. I dont want anyone to buy something then regret it or think they made the wrong decision. Now, i had moved on from this gentleman, and kept the posting up, and told everyone local to me it was for sale.. Then about a week goes by (from my memory), phil text back and wants to know, if the rearsets and quickshifter will allow for standard shift, as it was set up gp style. I tell him yes that it will. He then states, that he will buy the bike once more, once i prove to him, that it will infact work standard shift. I took off work early the next day, went to my shop, and reversed everything.. Made it work standard shift with the quick shifter. After contacting phil to let him know of this, he argued that there was in fact NO way, that it could be set up that way, because of the type sensor. I had the revrush rearsets on the bike, which would allow you to put the shift linkage in the front and the rear side of the rotating axis on the shifter.. Then up top all you have to do is switch sides with the shift arm. Now, i explained this to him, and he still wanted to argue.. I mean after all he was 6 hours away, and telling me i basically didnt know what i was doing, altho i was the one doing it. After finally convincing him that it worked, he once again, backed out on buying the bike. At this point, i told my crew chief and my girlfriend, that i didnt care if phil had the money or not, that i didnt think i would sale it to him, as this could be bad on my part having to deal with him.
Well a few days goes by, and i had to get it painted to race in the Road Atlanta WERA GNF in 2011. The BRAND NEW bodywork was unpainted at the time, becuase if i had sold it, it would be easier for any said buyer to paint it the color of choice. Well, i had to get it done, so i painted the bodywork, as i wanted. When phil called back about 2 weeks later, he told me once again, that he did have the money, and the he would buy the bike if i painted to bodywork.. At this point, i told him no.. I would NOT paint the bike, and that i had just done a paint job on it, and that if he wanted to buy the bike, he could spent the 10-12 bucks to rattle can the paint job as does most 80% of racers do. (and if you will pull up all of his threads and post, you can find the one, to where he ask people on here about rattle can paint jobs). He still yet insisted that i paint it and he would buy it.. Once again, i told him no, and then i proceeded to tell him, that i proved to him that the quickshifter would work, that i had to take time off from work to do that, and that he had already backed out a couple of times, and that if he wanted the bike, he was buying it as is. FINALLY happy i guess with the results of his rattlecan paint job thread, he told me thathe would buy it.

At that point, seeing as to see if he was serious or not, i told him, that i wanted a 500.00 nonrefundable deposit. He said that he would be happy to do so, in a couple of days.. I told him i had only a few days to have the option to meet him half way, as i work alot of hours and have kids that i have to make sure can be taken care of.. They are young and riding that distance hurts them. He informed me that he was going to have to borrow a truck, because he didnt have one. And he stated that it would be a week or so. Well at the time, i was doing 80-85hrs in 6 days, and the following week, wasnt going to be good for me. I had this particular friday as a half day and saturday off, so i told phil, (this was on a thursday), that if he would send me the 500.00 paypal deposit i would deliver it to him for the SAME PRICE. I WOULD LOSE MONEY ON THE SALE, TO HELP HIM OUT. That made him scream like a little school boy in a candy store.

Moving on to friday, after work, i came home showered, loaded EVERYTHING HONDA CBR up and headed from Knoxville Tn, to up past Dayton Ohio, in my van that got about 10 miles to the gallon. I had actually found some other cbr stuff that i didnt know i had and went ahead and threw them in the deal, along with a nearly BRAND NEW SET OF RAIN TIRES. As i was getting out of racing for a while, and was not going to need them. Not gonna lie the rear tire had cords showing, and the front was also trashed, so i went ahead and mounted the rains, and sent them on the bike..

A little more than 6 hours later, i show up at either phils house or his buddys house. There were 2 other bikes there. We talked about the bikes there, what his goals were, and what he was planning on doing with the new to him steed. We had to do some rearranging to get the bikes out of the way, so that i could start bringing in the spare parts and unload the bike i was going to sale him.. It was a cold as hell night. Around 11pmish i recall. Once everything is unloaded, we unload the bike. We leave it setting there and start it. It starts like a champ as it always did, and sets there and runs for about 3-4-5 minutes. HE revs the motor a couple of times, listening and paying attention to every detail to the sound (as i would). You couldnt really see alot outside as it was dark, but i insisted on him riding the bike.. He hops on the bike, and makes a couple passes up and down the street that was in front of his house. Comes back, and states that bike is stout as hell, and that the brakes were great and he really loved the feel of the bike. Altho, to a point, at 30mph in the freezing cold, it would just feel good to get into some heat. At this point, i tell him lets pull the bike inside so that he can go over it with a fine tooth comb. We get it inside and start discussing what is what. I show him the numbers that are on the sticker that John from CTR had put on the bike when he installed the BRAND NEW OHLINS 20 mil kit. He starts asking about the electronics, so we pull the seat off the bike, then the rear tail section as this is where all the electronics are located. I showed him the qem, the pc5, the autotune, and give specific details as to what each did and how they were set up. He loved everything that i had done. Even stated the paint job looked tons better in person than did on the photo.

I spent another hour there, and decided that, im tired and have a 6 plus hour trip home and made sure he was happy with everything he seen.. We went thru all of the spare parts that i gave him, and i told him, I MIGHT (MIGHT BEING KEY WORD) MIGHT HAVE A SPARE SET OF WHEELS. (I had, had some feelers out there on some spare wheels and was going to find out within the next couple of days.) He said he would love to have some spares. His other bike was a cbr, so he would be able to have 3 sets of wheels. Anyway, he is happy, im upset because i honestly didnt want to sale it.. I only NEEDED to. We shook hands and i told him to keep me posted on his updates, and i loaded up and headed home.

2 hours into my trip home, i get a text. Started the bike, its ticking real loud, what the hell is that?. I text back asking if he started it and put in on the limitor or what because i had NEVER heard it before. I then told him to let it warm up. He responded ok. About 10 minutes later he responded "bike sounds great, thanks and ill talk to ya soon". I text back, "yup, never ever heard a noise from the bike, so i new it was nothing".

Fast forward about a week. I get a text out of nowhere stating "what the **** man, this rear wheel is destroyed, i cant race it like that". Im thinking hmmm really? I knew the wheel had a small bend in the bead area, but i had raced on it for 4-5 races. I respond something to the effect of " the rear wheel is not destroyed i raced on it many times". He proceeds to cuss me and tell me how he got fucked. At this point, i tell him to give me some time to get back to him, to see if i still had access to those spares. He told me he wanted a spare, or he was going to contact paypal and dispute the 500.00 deposit. I said something along the lines of, "you dispute it and i will NOT do any thing else for you". Fortuantley he did not dispute it. I get threatening text and get cussed for the next 2-3 weeks over this wheel deal, and at this point im over it and start ignoring him, because tehre was NO WAY IN HELL i was going to do anything for him. His last text at this time was, "Im going to call you out on WERA Board, on the 600RR board, and all the local and national boards i visit. Im going to ruin you". I inform him to go ahead, id love to get my story out there. He mother fucks me on several more text and pm's, and i totally start ignoring him.. Every pm or text i get from him, he seems to find another as he calls it "fking". This goes on for about 2 to 2 1/2 months.
post #20 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-25-2012, 08:39 PM Thread Starter
Pocketbike Racer

Fast forward to early last week.. I dont visit this site much if at all anymore.. I get an emial, that says, i have a pm from philthethrillohio. I want to go ahead and check it thinking maybe he got his head screwed on straight and going to give me some details on his progress. Boy, was i in for a suprize.

Here are the last several pms from him to me and me to him..

HIM:
so wasat mid ohio yesterday for practice and had a chance to have a legend set up my suspension . he couldnt..... front sag was 39 man withthe pre load all the way in. i weigh less then you , what size spring is really in there? it just be nice to really know. and for the rear shock sag s at 35 wth the shock adjusted all the way out so i have to get a softer sprng for the rear. man you really took me for a ride on this bike. i havent said anything about you to anyone on wera, ama, moto series . but you best believe you will be exploited . not cool to do people dirty man karma is a bitch !

ME:
Phil. First off, your suspension guy must be an idiot. Pull the forks apart. They have and I honestly forget either .95 or .975 springs in the front. From OHLINS. Cycletech (who is a ama champion suspension tuner) did the work. Thermosman did the rear. The sticker on the forks that have numbers on it (white sticker that was on the forks) tells the springs, oil, and I even beleive the date. Unless you have peeled that sticker it should still be on there. Now how did I take you for a ride.on this bike. Set down, figure out how much money I had invested in it, and tell me where YOU got screwed. I had twice the money in it, that I gave it to you for. Now, you say you are going to out me. Do it. I have every.text that we ever.shared still in my phone because.from the first one I got from you, I figured.this would be a **** deal. But.go on, do what you feel you need to do. Ill share.every.single.detail also. Next, you rode the bike, you searched.the.bike over, you said it was great. If you didnt want it, you should have told me to take it back home. I was going to even send you a spare set of wheels until you started becoming a douche. Im sorry you feel you got.fucked. Seriously, I am. But you came out like a bandit. On that bike for that price. Find something else that setup, for 5800. And dont say thats not what you paid for it. I spent 200 in fuel
bringing it to you as you had no vehicle. Karma is a bitch, so, thats why I didnt, havent, and will not **** someone on a bike. But back to the original qurstion, that sticker was for a fact on the upper fork leg, near the triple tree. Give me all.those numbers and ill tell you which are in it. Or get those numbers and call cycletech racing suspension and let him tell you. His name is john, and does many ama, world superbike and a **** ton of ama stuff. with that said thosaid, the sticker should be there.

HIM:
so you explain to me why i cant set sag. why its been to two guys since and both tell me the same thing. i will have the forks pulled apart soon and see for myself . and the rear rim you say i knew about , that you have all the tex and **** for ok man thats great. ya know im done with ya man i can except gettin screwed over . i hope your proud of your self.

AND THEM HIM AGAIN:
How bout this tell me what spring rate is in the front and Ill tell oh if your right I'm bout to open the forks .

AND THEN ME:
Pull them apart. Besure you know what your getting into. As I told you before. They are .95 or .975. I honestly forget. You must have removed that sticker considering you didnt.give me the.numbers I ask for

HIM:
whats in those forks? that box you gave me that says fgk135 is for a 25 mm fork kit and those springs i took out were for a 25 mm kit, but you said it has a 20mm kit in it . just level with me man its more of a pain to try and figure this all out .

ME:
Dude, I purchased the stuff from ctr. Ctr did all the work on the front. All of it. Notjing was cut and destroyed as you want to say. Nothing. The springs ARE for that year.model as I was standing there when john took them out of the BRAND NEW package. the ohlins box was all stock stuff. No shims or spacers have been cut as you say. I watched.john do every bit of the work. All of it. He dont do redneck hack ****. The parts were all new put together yjen filled with ohlins fluid. Instead of thinking everyone is out to get you, how about, look at the truth on the parts and see its all done correctly. As it was. And it is a 20mil kit. Even if it were a 25mil kit, the spring dont matter as you suggest. Its the same spring

HIM:
Dude, I pulled it apart I saw the spacer that is cut in even and has extra holes drilled in it and ohlins replacement springs are same size as stock and these are half in lo.her . I'm not stupid man.

ME:
3 things.

#1. Post a pic in here of said cut and choped and drilled and screw up spacers and shims

#2. Call john.at ctr and give him all those numbers on that tag that you must have ripped off.because you have yet to tell me the numbers.

#3. As you stated before, youve never.had good suspension. have.you ever seen an ohlins 20mil kit thats been taking apart? They dont look stock. I have never.nor never tore a fork.apart as I dont know **** about the internals. Hence why I paid john to do it..

HIM:
I called no answer phone is broken or something as it said on recording.
I don't know how to post pics or I would show you. I did call ruwben at 35 motorsports and told me that they do cut the spacwrs on our bikes with this model and he verified those are bot the springs for this bike but they are made to work. And you stated this set up was good for 200-230 rider and its bot even close. You need a 1.0 . I believe you man , but I'm the same sence I know what I've seen in your forks I know what's cut I know why they did it but its not for your weight at all and its not what should have been done . I don't have your cell or is send ya the pics . Why the **** would I make this up. I had springs in my 06 I'm work on bikes everyday and 3 of my friends own shops so I'm no dumb ass.

ME:
John ask me some questions pertaining to my braking etc when doing the forks. He installed what parts he told me would work best for me. He stated it worked for my weight. I never had any issue. If anything was cut and ****, then he must have had parts already custom made as none of the stuff was
done with me there

HIM:
dude you told me you watched him take the stuff out the box new and did it in front of you! **** man cought you lying right there. bottom line you sold me something that wasnt wat you portrayed it to be. im done with you man, im done with this drama

ME:
You didnt catch me in ****. I watched him take it out of the ******* box and install it. As I told you, call him with those numbers that were on the forks and talk to him. Ya man you got a smoking deal on a great bike. And I had I known that 8months later id still be getting **** about it, id not sold it to you

HIM: ( I JUST GOT THIS FROM HIM AND JUST GOING TO COPY AND PASTE IT.. I HAVE EVEN YET TO READ IT)
ok dude just next time you say the bike is set up for a certain weight and afor racing make sure it really is. thanks have a good day

NOW. WITH ALL THIS BEING SAID AFTER ALL THE STRESS THIS GUY HAS PUT ME THRU, AFTER ALL THE DRAGGING THRU THE MUD HE HAS BEEN DOING, IM REALLY OVER IT. AND TO BEAT IT ALL, AFTER MY TRIP UP THERE AND BACK, HE GOT THE BIKE FOR 5800.00. I SPENT 200 OF MY OWN MONEY TO GET IT TO HIM.. NOW AM I IN THE WRONG? IF SO EXPLAIN.. AND NEXT, IF I NEED TO, ILL GET ABOUT 10-15 PEOPLE TO SIGN UP ON HERE, SOME FRIENDS, PEOPLE FROM WERA, AND OTHER PEOPLE I HAD TO DO WORK ON THE BIKE, TO TELL EVERYONE WHAT A GOOD BIKE HE GOT FROM ME.. ITS BEEN ALMOST 8-9 MONTHS, AND IM STILL GETTING **** FROM THIS GUY.
post #21 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-25-2012, 08:44 PM
Knee Dragger

let me make this real easy, the bike was not set up like mr throttleresponse said . He said it was set up for a 200-230 lb rider right..... ok well it is not . the rear is but the front is not! and really the rear is set up for more of a 230+ rider.lol fact two , the front forks have a old version of the ohlins.95 spring wich is not for 200-230 lb rider . and is not even the right part for my bike. it was made to work by cutting the spacers wich throttlresponse cant believe although suspension guy told me this is common. ok , dont know what else to say. im not a know it all i just know how to read sag and i know what spring is recommended for what weight ect...... go ahead and put it all out there and let these people decide . Its pretty black and white. In the end im not looking for a refund or anything like that. i could have stopped payment on the 500 deposit but i didnt. Just man up and admit maybe you sir dont know as much as you think you might know. maybe your the one who got scammed or should i say mis informed to begin with. im so done with this , i ordered the correct springs and im getting ready for a race with in the next month . have fun and ride safe

post #22 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-25-2012, 08:59 PM
*BOTM Feb '11, Mar '12*

Thanked 1,191 Times in 901 Posts
Feedback Score: 27 reviews

post #23 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-25-2012, 09:08 PM Thread Starter
Pocketbike Racer

ill let the rr court decide...
post #24 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-25-2012, 09:56 PM
Knee Dragger

the rr court.lmao!

The Following User Says Thank You to philthethrillohio For This Useful Post:
brmoore (06-27-2012)
post #25 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-25-2012, 10:06 PM
BOTM Winner 05/15

All this over a set of springs?

Damn! I just wasted the last 20 minutes trying to decipher this jibberish.

-Chad

"Logically, any motorcyclist can do 60* of lean. The trick is coming back up again." - Neal Spalding
The Following User Says Thank You to cbr6racr For This Useful Post:
philthethrillohio (06-25-2012)
post #26 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-25-2012, 10:09 PM
BOTM Winner 05/15

...And my verdict is simple.

Phil, you're an idiot for dragging this ish out. If the bike is such an abortion, I'll give you $599, but you're delivering it to Michigan.
TR, you're an idiot for taking the time to type all this and wasting my time. I was waiting for someone to bang someone else's Mother.

-Chad

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cbr6racr For This Useful Post:
henry1jg (06-25-2012), Jaydiem (06-26-2012)
post #27 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-25-2012, 10:43 PM
AMA Supersport Racer

Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Wow, just wow...

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Motorcycle.com App

07 civic hybrid-Gas Saver
08 Tahoe LT- Family SUV
05 BMW 745LI- Weekends
08 Konica Minolta CBR600RR-Sold :(
09 Red/White CBR600rr- DD
Akrapovic and Hyperflo Comparison
post #28 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-25-2012, 11:54 PM
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
...And my verdict is simple.

Phil, you're an idiot for dragging this ish out. If the bike is such an abortion, I'll give you $599, but you're delivering it to Michigan.
TR, you're an idiot for taking the time to type all this and wasting my time. I was waiting for someone to bang someone else's Mother.
10char

-Minx

My Modification Memoir - GOLDEN EYES
FS: 07+ Stock Exhaust + Heat Shield ($75)
FS: Dainese Delta Pro Pants (38 Long) - $300+
Complete: Li Ion Battery, HID Gold Eyes, Radiator Guard, SSR Rearsets and RC2 Levers, Type 4 / 3 Brake Lines, 8149B Slip-On, FE, IT, Cluster LEDs, and LED Pegs, Sliders, Brake Pads, Corsa Screen.
Up Next: TTX MkII Rear Shock
post #29 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-30-2012, 08:15 AM
Ick
Pocketbike Racer

Quote:
All this over a set of springs?

Damn! I just wasted the last 20 minutes trying to decipher this jibberish.
I think it's about getting something different from what was advertised. or maybe you already knew that, I didn't pick up on the sarcasm. I'd be pissed, whether it was a set of springs, throttle tube, stolen frame.

'08 R6
'04 919
The Following User Says Thank You to Ick For This Useful Post:
philthethrillohio (06-30-2012)
post #30 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-30-2012, 07:44 PM
Knee Dragger

this is exactly it, ill know better next time. it is my fault for buying it . i guess my excitment got the best of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ick View Post
I think it's about getting something different from what was advertised. or maybe you already knew that, I didn't pick up on the sarcasm. I'd be pissed, whether it was a set of springs, throttle tube, stolen frame.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page