Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Appleton, WI
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
2003 CBR600RR track bike, clean title $3200
I'm getting depressed just posting this but I don't seem to be able to find the time for this hobby any more.
I have owned this bike since 2006 and have done about 10 track days with it.
2003 Honda 600rr with approximately 3500 miles
- Clean title, but set up as track only right now
- No engine work
- Ohlins Rear Shock, 1 season on rebuild
- Front Forks have ohlins 20mm kit, Just rebuilt professionally 0 miles
- Extra set of Forks with Race Tech gold valves, currently on bike
- Galfer braided front lines
- Hyperpro ASC damper
- PCIII USB
- Jardine Carbon Fiber Exhaust
- Vortex rearsets
- NRC stator cover
- Circuit 1 clutch cover protector
- 520 Chain and extra sprockets, also have a spare chain
- Pilot power 2CTs, 1 track day only
- I always ran Mobil 1 synthetic changed every 2 track days
- used plastics have been repaired a few times but still work great
- New battery in 09
I'm sure I'm forgetting some of the mods and misc spare parts I have laying around.
Bike runs great, just like one with under 4000 miles on it should.
I just realized I don't have any close up pictures, I can take some if needed.
HHHHOOORRRAAAAYYYY FOR BBOOOBBBIIIEESSSS!!!!!!
Last edited by nutz; 04-09-2012 at 11:06 AM.
Reason: miles change