Located in San Francisco, East Bay.
Okay, So i've recently upgraded my track bike, so this one sadly has to go. :(
I'm sure some of you have seen this bike in person at the track, or at least a picture of it somewhere, so i'll spare you the story. But its up for sale and the new one will be in the garage tomorrow!
Up for sale is my 2006 Honda CBR600rr. Details on it are below:
- Steel Braided lines up front
- CRG Levers
- Brembo Master Cylinder (19x18)
- Vesrah RJL Pads up front
- Leo Vince Slip on
- Sato Rearsets
- GPR Stabilizer
- -1/+2 520 Chain and sprockets. Has less than 1000 miles on them.
This bike has been down. Its been down 3 times.
1. Highsided Turn 2 at Infineon - No Damage except for slight tail rash. Stayed on pavement the whole slide. All on pics for proof!
2. Lowside Turn 4 at Infineon. Went off into dirt but it was second lap so I wasnt up to speed yet. Fairing damage on right side.
3. Lowside Turn 3 at Oregon Raceway. Left side fairing damage and took out a rearset. Repaired all plastic and put current paint scheme on it.
current miles on motor
- Motor has never been touched and runs strong.
- Could probably use a new battery down the road.
- I HAVE NO STREET STUFF
- Bike is currently NON-OP and I have clean title in hand.
- Tires probably have one more track day in them before they need to be changed.
- Oil is Mobil 1 synthetic as is all I've ever run.
- Has watter-wetter in it from day 1.
I'll add more info as I remember it, but this should cover most of it.
or trade for dirt bike/supermoto? :)
The decals don't say Brittain on the sides anymore, it says MotoGloss. Still says Brittain on the sides of the windscreen tho.