Quickly, 2 things...
- Not looking to part out, want to off load everything as a package
- Serious buyers only, please! No trades, cash is king
This bike is VERY clean and has been completely gone through and extensively upgraded. Throw on some race fairings and its ready for the track!
Please note that this bike has a LOT of parts, and I did not cheap out on anything. The Akrapovic Evolution full titanium exhaust, for example, cost me over $2000. All the parts put on this bike add up to my asking price, so you are essentially getting a low mileage 08 CBR for free.
- 2008 Honda CBR600RR
- Only 4000 Miles !
- Salvage Title (previous owner lowsided on the right, but keep reading)
- Replaced the slightly rashed original Silver fairings with a full set of OEM Black fairings
- Puig Clear Double Bubble Windshield
- Woodcraft Clip-Ons
- Red Samco Radiator Hoses
- D.I.D. ERV3 520 Chain
- Renthal Medium Grips
- Renthal front + rear Sprockets (-1/+2 gearing)
- Speedo Healer
- Power Commander V
- PAIR system Blocked off
- Annitori RL Quickshifter (1 month old)
- AKRAPOVIC FULL TITANIUM EVOLUTION (2 months old, paid ~$2000)
- Akrapovic Rear Fender
- Carbon Fiber Front Fender
- Metal 90 degree valve stems
- Tygon tubing front and rear
- Ohlins 30mm Cartridge Kit (JUST serviced at Catalyst Reaction)
- Ohlins TTX Rear Shock (JUST serviced at Catalyst Reaction)
- TechSpec C3 Grip Pads
- CRG Clutch Lever
- Brembo GP Radial 19x18 Master Cylinder
- Accossato Quick Turn Gas Cap
- GB Racing Case Covers
- Gilles VCR38GT Rear Sets All Gold (special order, 2 months old)
- ProBolt Titanium axle bolts and sprocket nuts
- NEW Dunlop Q2 Tires
- 2011 CBR1000RR Monoblock Front Calipers
- Vesrah RJL Brake Pads
- Spiegler SS Brake lines front and rear
- Maviryck 4 Cell Racing Battery
- Tripage LED Tail light
- Rizoma Oil filler cap
- Dyno Tuned at Fastline for the Akrapovic Evo!!!
The above pictures were taken at various states, but look at the mod list for the final build of the bike as it is now.
I was eventually going to convert this bike to track only, that was the next step... but otherwise everything is primed and ready to go!! The Ohlins 30mm cartridges and TTX rear shock are sprung for a 150-165lbs rider... I also have springs for 165-180lbs riders as well!
Bike will come with a plethora of OEM parts like a spare set of factory front forks.
I know I'm missing some stuff from the list, but come check it out in person for a better idea.
Asking $8800 for EVERYTHING!!
I paid close to this for just the parts alone. Why buy a STOCK bike for a little less, when you can get SO MUCH MORE?! :)
Located in Union City, California. (Northern Cali)
Please PM if interested or preferably EMAIL ME at eric [at] grandmighty.com Feel free to ask me any questions
Thanks for looking!!