Sadly I have to sell my baby because my wife and I are buying a new home. I have done everything I possibly could to hold onto it because I love it so much - but the numbers just won't work and it needs to go.
It's a 2003 Honda CBR600-RR. It's in great condition, runs amazing - and has many things done to it to make it that much more sweet.
- 29,000 kms on it = ~18,000 miles
- White and Gold Repsol kit
- Rims are powdercoated to match the kit
- Two Brothers undertail exhaust (sounds amazing)
- Front LED flushmount signal lights
- Rear LED signal lights
- Fender eliminator kit
- Gold shorty levers
- Gold "RR" bar ends
- Tinted double bubble windscreen
- Brand new tires and brake pads (less then 1000kms on them)
- Solo seat cowl included as well as the original passenger seat
Pics don't do it justice - must see in person. Won't need anything for safety - bike is well taken care of.
***No test pilots - I'm not playing games, serious inquires only***
Was Asking $6200 - now down to $5,500 o.b.o - also including front and rear stands for the bike - email me or call me at 519-590-9287