Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Appleton, WI
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
2003 600rr track bike, clean title in hand $2700 WI
I finally got the title so she is now officially ready to go!
2003 Honda 600rr with approximately 3500 miles
- Clean title in hand, but set up as track only right now
- No engine work
- Forks with Race Tech gold valves
- Galfer braided front lines
- Jardine Carbon Fiber Exhaust
- Vortex rearsets
- NRC stator cover
- 520 Chain and extra sprockets, also have a spare chain
- Pilot power 2CTs, 1 track day only
- I always ran Mobil 1 synthetic changed every 2 track days
- used plastics have been repaired a few times but still work great
- New battery in 09
I'm sure I'm forgetting some of the mods and misc spare parts I have laying around.
Bike runs great, just like one with under 4000 miles on it should. If you're just looking for a streetfighter look I have everything except a headlight. If not you will need all the street plastics, fairing stay, and a headlight. (actually I have a broken stock one a friend gave me but never messed with it to see if I can make the good side work for a streetfighter or not)
I don't think anything has been cut, all the connectors look to be there, front and back.
bad: The vortex fairing stay on the bike is cracked but works fine. The mounting tabs for the speedo cracked off(has been zip tied for a while now), but a new speedo case can be bought for cheap. Very small rash marks on the end of the right vortex peg, brake res (no leak), and frame slider.
This bike could be taken to the track today!
Sold to foxracing06
HHHHOOORRRAAAAYYYY FOR BBOOOBBBIIIEESSSS!!!!!!
Last edited by nutz; 07-30-2012 at 10:53 AM.