Time has come to sell my baby... i haven't had the time to ride her and i'm moving in a few weeks for my job, which will make the time even less...
I'll have better pics up later tonight, along with pics with user name and a pic of a the VIN... For now, here are a couple candid shots from my cell phone...
- 45XX miles on the odometer
- Watsen Turn Signals
- Puig Double Bubble
- Pazzo Shorty Levers (blk/blk)
- Honda OEM Racing Cowl
- TST Integrated Fender Eliminator
- TST license plate bracket + LED light
- Woodcraft frame sliders
- Subframe powder coated gloss black
- Passenger pegs powder coated gloss black
- Rear sets from a brand new 2009 600RR Phoenix (because they come from the factory black ordered from Justin at Toledo Honda - tiny shoutout cuz he's such a great guy, lol)
- Michelin Pilot PURES (put on less than 1000 miles ago)
- Oil changes are done with Shell Rotella T6 only with mobile 1 filter
i think that's about it for mods... i'll be more descriptive later with the additional pics...
VIN - JH2PC40179K200629
Asking Prices - $7000...
Bike is located in the Los Angeles area...